Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,403 members, 7,954,599 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

Nigerian Passport Renewal - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Passport Renewal (1206 Views)

Learn To Stop 'auto-renewal' Of Subscription On Your GLO SIM / My Nigerian Passport Renewal Experience At Frankfurt / Anyone With A Reliable Link For Quick Passport Renewal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Passport Renewal by stanley07efe: 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
I will be grateful if anyone could shed some light and advise on the reasons for the prolonged delay in the issuance of Nigerian Passports. My passport expired some months ago and I consequently completed The Nigerian Immigration Service Passport Renewal Application Form online as required. Following my payment of the Renewal Fees, I received the following confirmations, Application Id, Reference No and INNOVATE Order Number. The confirmation notes further instructed that I will receive a FOLLOW UP DATE from INNOVATE through my email address for MY Biometrics at the Nigerian Consulate in Atlanta Georgia USA. I submitted my Application on line more than three weeks ago and to date I have not been given a date for my Biometrics. I have been calling the Nigerian Consulate in Atlanta but the phones are never answered and one cannot leave a message. I have emailed the consulate and I am yet to receive an acknowledgement. I have also called INNOVATE on numerous occasion but I cannot get through.
I would be grateful if anyone could advise me and other Nigerians that may be experiencing severe delays on the reason for this situation and the best alternative solution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Passport Renewal by sagamuboy: 5:23pm On Apr 03, 2021
I'm in the same situation. Been calling and no luck. Really frustrating situation.
Re: Nigerian Passport Renewal by B2consult111: 10:30pm On Apr 03, 2021
You people need to be very patient. You know this booklet usually printed and send down to Nigeria from Malaysia, it just bad government we have now which have been reduced the money they used to subscribe for it by one third.
So is now going to be sufficient for us for now.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The World's Strongest Woman "Nataliya Kuznetsova" / Gain Massive Whatsapp Status Views Up To 2k Views For Free / i want to get in touch with Chidi Mokeme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.