Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Meet The World's Strongest Woman "Nataliya Kuznetsova" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet The World's Strongest Woman "Nataliya Kuznetsova" (1063 Views)

Meet The Biggest Female Body Builder In The World 'Natalia Kuznetsova' / One Of The World's Strongest BodyArmour Tried With A 50cal Bullet From 20m(Pic) / World Strongest Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The World's Strongest Woman "Nataliya Kuznetsova" by ProfesawFred(m): 12:30am On Feb 16, 2022
The Russian powerhouse is reportedly the heaviest known female bodybuilder.

Nataliya (or Natalia) Kuznetsova (née Trukhina) (born July 1, 1991) is a Russian professional female bodybuilder who holds the world armlifting, bench press, and deadlift titles, as well as the European bench press and deadlift titles.

Nataliya Kuznetsova isn’t your average female bodybuilder. The Russian lifter sports proportions that most female—and even male—bodybuilders could only dream of, and it’s no surprise that she’s masses nearly half a million followers on the ‘Gram. Multiple sources call her the heaviest known professional female bodybuilder, and we wouldn’t be surprised if that’s true.
According to one of her posts, she stands at 5’7″ and weighs in at over 220 pounds in the off season. By the look of it, none of those pounds are fat.

Kuznetsova has been training for around 15 years, and she earned her IFBB Pro League card at the 2018 Romania Muscle Fest Pro Qualifier last November. She’s also broken world deadlift, bench press, and armlifting records, according to her Instagram profile. Unsurprisingly, fans can’t help but speculate about whether she’ll make an appearance at the 2020 Ms. Olympia (the first Ms. Olympia competition since 2014, when Iris Kyle won her 10th overall title). Kuznetsova says she doesn’t plan on competing, according to FitnessVolt.com, but she definitely looks like she could be ready to take the stage at a moment’s notice.

Future competitions aside, Kuznetsova is set to guest pose at Romania Muscle Fest Pro in November. We’re sure video of her routine will surface afterward, but in the meantime, check out some of her most impressive posts on Instagram.

Video source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a847Eok15HM

Re: Meet The World's Strongest Woman "Nataliya Kuznetsova" by doggedfighter(f): 12:44am On Feb 16, 2022
Not by muscle.

I have a feeling I will beat this woman blue black. cheesy cheesy grin

She's on steroids though.

Are those boobs still soft?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The World's Strongest Woman "Nataliya Kuznetsova" by Ryda(m): 12:55am On Feb 16, 2022
doggedfighter:
Not by muscle.

I have a feeling I will beat this woman blue black. cheesy cheesy

Yes you can!
Your name says it all.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Meet The World's Strongest Woman "Nataliya Kuznetsova" by Freestainworld(m): 12:56am On Feb 16, 2022
This one don turn to human hybrid oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The World's Strongest Woman "Nataliya Kuznetsova" by ProfesawFred(m): 12:58am On Feb 16, 2022
Lol
Re: Meet The World's Strongest Woman "Nataliya Kuznetsova" by doggedfighter(f): 1:12am On Feb 16, 2022
Ryda:

Yes you can!
Your name says it all.

I was thinking you will advise me to run for my life grin
Re: Meet The World's Strongest Woman "Nataliya Kuznetsova" by Ryda(m): 1:15am On Feb 16, 2022
doggedfighter:

I was thinking you will advise me to run for my life grin

We don't do that here
I like encouraging people wink

1 Like

Re: Meet The World's Strongest Woman "Nataliya Kuznetsova" by Oceanjagaban: 1:24am On Feb 16, 2022
I go beat her,still kpansh crase comot for her head.she dey mad
Re: Meet The World's Strongest Woman "Nataliya Kuznetsova" by silverlinen(m): 2:32am On Feb 16, 2022
Abeg oo make person dick no go break inside her V o, because the V muscles go constrict the dick so hard till e break.
Re: Meet The World's Strongest Woman "Nataliya Kuznetsova" by Skillsnigeria: 8:27am On Feb 16, 2022
grin hmmm

(1) (Reply)

. / Please What Is The Name Of This Animal I Killed / Mr Moderator, Do You Actually Know Good Written Enlish When You See One:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.