Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Wema Bank Alert - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wema Bank Alert (603 Views)

22-Year-Old Buys ₦4.6m Car With Fake Bank Alert, Lands In Ondo Police Net / Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) / Fraudster Who Bought A Car With Fake Bank Alert Arrested In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wema Bank Alert by Ay92(m): 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2021
Good evening Nairalanders, please I don't know if this is the right section to post this and please I will appreciate it if the mods can help me to push it to the front page in order to avoid stories that touch.

I checked my email yesterday and I saw a debit alert from WEMA bank, I ignored it because 1. I don't have a WEMA bank account. 2. My name is similar to the "supposed" owner of the bank, only the surname is different, both first and middle names are the same.

But I'm posting this because I saw another debit alert from the same account on my email today and I don't want any problem for myself.
If you've ever witnessed this before, how did you solve it?

Please mods, help me to push it to the front page in case EFCC comes knocking
Re: Wema Bank Alert by tatutatu: 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2021
it's a fake message sent to you by someone who's trying to pull your attention. I'd advise you to ignore it since you don't have a wema account. You can also contact wema bank customer care service and lay complain to them with the message you got.
Re: Wema Bank Alert by Ay92(m): 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2021
tatutatu:
it's a fake message sent to you by someone who's trying to pull your attention. I'd advise you to ignore it since you don't have a wema account. You can also contact wema bank customer care service and lay complain to them with the message you got.
Thank you so much. I guessed so too because I don't have any dealings with WEMA bank

(1) (Reply)

One Killed As Police Foil Fresh Attack On Ebonyi Station / 19 Children, Others Rescued As Police Bust Human Trafficking Syndicate In Edo / My Chat With A Scammer -beware! (voice Note)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.