Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) (34743 Views)

Four Nigerian Policemen Reject N8 Million Bribe From Arrested Criminals / Moment Nigerian Soldiers Rescued Kidnapped Victims In Abuja (Pics/Video) / Anita Ofili: I Waited 10 Years To Kill Friend Who Snatched My Boyfriend — Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by EBMedia: 10:03am On Aug 16, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oF_lvOwaAM

Moment Nigerian Police Officers Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From An Offender (Photos, Video)

A video shared online captured the moment officers of the Nigerian Police force were waiting to get a bank alert of a bribe transfered to them by an offender, IGBERETV reports.

In the video, they could be heard asking:

"you don send am"?;
"e don enter?"

3 Likes

Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 16, 2022
Thorough investigation needed.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by bmdmix22: 10:05am On Aug 16, 2022
Shawn gorgeous oya come n comment on this one too

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by robinso01(m): 10:06am On Aug 16, 2022
The corruption is deep rooted in their system.
Corrupt leaders are reflection of corrupt followers. An average man is corrupt. Individuals need to work on our corrupt mind

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:06am On Aug 16, 2022
Dis police people way no pure at all o

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 10:16am On Aug 16, 2022
cheesy at this point unkown gunmen are not corrupt tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 10:17am On Aug 16, 2022
robinso01:
The corruption is deep rooted in their system.
Corrupt leaders are reflection of corrupt followers. An average man is corrupt. Individuals need to work on our corrupt mind

After buhari will tell you the progress achieved so far in fighting corruptions tongue

5 Likes

Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by Quest7777: 10:23am On Aug 16, 2022

Welcome to Nigeria...

3 Likes

Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:25am On Aug 16, 2022
police is ur friend
Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by Sancheez4(m): 10:43am On Aug 16, 2022
there's a lot of work to do in this country.. every sector is corrupted... to every Nigerian nowadays, if it doesn't favour you it's corruption

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by JayCynic(m): 10:44am On Aug 16, 2022
I was 14 years old in 2015 when Buhari was running for President on the mantra of fighting corruption, and looking at the number of people that bought that silly agenda without enquiring about his strategy or structures to fight corruption was astounding

This video shows the level at which bribery and corruption has been accultured in Nigerian society, corruption is woven deep into the fabric of every Nigerian coterie, it is rooted in the soil of every Nigerian community, it is in the DNA of the average NIgerian. To save this country, we need to do a whole mental revamp in the minds of every Nigerian because the extent to which it has been normalized is in disastrous proportions.

Imagine waiting for a bribe alert as though it was a normal day-to-day transaction, without fear or vigilance, I'm not saying corruption is not in every nation, I'm just saying it has unfortunately been normalized in Nigeria to the point that it looks like organized enterprise.

9 Likes

Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by slawomir: 10:44am On Aug 16, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

2 Likes

Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by ipobarecriminals: 10:44am On Aug 16, 2022
sad
Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by RepoMan007: 10:45am On Aug 16, 2022
If the trail electronic banking leaves doesn't deter these people, you begin to wonder what will.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by Starboytwo(m): 10:45am On Aug 16, 2022
4:41 pm

Hey hey, come here where you dey go?

Me- Me? Me am going to my school, I’m a student.

Po- what’s inside your bag

Me- ma stuffs

Po- which work you dey do?

Me- I’m a student

Po- ok unlock your phone?

Me- undecided

Po- enter motor.

Me- angry

Drive to nowhere
6:30pm

Me- oga abeg, 6:30 shocked I still Dey travel go ilorin, I know even know where we Dey, oga abeg na, okay bring the phone I’m ready to unlock sir.

Po- so you dey form before, I think say you strong.
7:17pm
Me- oga, Abeg make I do 10k, base on say I nor really do anything embarassed abeg just collect am for my hand. Na my last card be that.

Po- call your paddy them, tell them say we hold you. All the guys wey we dey carry come here, na 20k be their money.
7:40pm

Me- oga abeg, my guy go do 3k,

8:00
Me- omo, I don tey kpa for here mehn.

Po- na you cause am, simple thing wey you go just do since morning you dey long am.

8 Likes

Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 16, 2022
grin
Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by IKBARUTEN11(m): 10:45am On Aug 16, 2022
This is one of the reasons I don't value any Nigerian Police persons.

They are shameless, corrupt, evil, thieves, greedy

They are wicked too

2 Likes

Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by FOREX4free(m): 10:45am On Aug 16, 2022
What a shame
Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by adioolayi(m): 10:45am On Aug 16, 2022
This Nation's problems is a chronic systemic one..

Radical changes needed...

We actually need someone that will be a bit brutal and radical in his approach..

This agbada democracy is not helping....neither will a military dictator be the solution...

We need something in between the two....A crazy President that will also be democratic..

I think Omoyele Sowore is radical enough.....he actually deserves all these youths obedient movement.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by BurialGround: 10:46am On Aug 16, 2022
E don enter?

Hahahahahaha grin grin grin
Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by slimmax: 10:46am On Aug 16, 2022
Eyes � have seen
Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by Keepamsafe: 10:46am On Aug 16, 2022
Now the ball has entered my court, I'm totally
disappointed and highly flabbergasted.

WHAT IS ALL THESE IM SEEING??

Bribe and Police… no difference!!!
Meaning B.P for the masses.
Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by setobaba: 10:46am On Aug 16, 2022
This gone also
Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by oluwaseyi0: 10:46am On Aug 16, 2022
E don send am grin grin grin
E don enter? grin grin grin
I know Nigerian police have been sacking erring officers of late, but the only way Nigeria police can truly clean themselves up is to stop employing my fellow Nigerian people
Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 10:46am On Aug 16, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
police is ur friend

Only when they are benefiting from your urine tongue
Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by ZombieTAMER: 10:46am On Aug 16, 2022
Nigeria is at the brink

Say no to APc today

Save Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by Cantonese: 10:46am On Aug 16, 2022
Na wah.

The impunity, the desperation, the greed, gross irresponsible and shameless act by some of our police personnel. This is clear I-don’t-care. Who will they blame if they lose their jobs? Village people or his co-workers?

Rubbish people.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:46am On Aug 16, 2022
Another one is about to go home, IGP oya send him back home

2 Likes

Re: Moment Nigerian Policemen Waited For A Bank Alert Of Bribe From Offender (Video) by ATEAMS: 10:46am On Aug 16, 2022
Yaawaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hoodlums Nabbed While Fleeing Into Lagos After Robbery In Ogun. Photos / Adedipe Dauda Ewenla Arrested Over Abule-egba Pipeline Vandalism / Corper Shot Dead In Delta By A Masked Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.