Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. (1942 Views)

Nigerians React As Wikipedia Shuts Tinubu's Page For Persistent Vandalism After / Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page After Age Is Edited 84 Times / Wikipedia Locks Bola Tinubu's Page After It Is Attacked By Vandals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by BigSarah(f): 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
bobowaja:

Coming from someone whose lineage have not achieved anything close to the man's achievement. Online is all you lots have to your name.

Yes Tinubu has achieved more than I have, happy?
Earn your pay! I'm out of your way
Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by ikllbrokehoes(m): 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2021
SarkinYarki:
He is definitely not 69 let's stop fooling ourselves
I didn't believe his age when I saw it few years ago, tinubu should be around 80 plus not 69
Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by KingOKON: 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2021
bobowaja:

Don't worry. We will take the campaign to your compound in East cool

You very well know you are joking
Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by Philipponzaghi: 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
BigSarah:

Jeez chill man I'll get out of way, Earn your pay!

At least Tinubu can pay me, what is Peter Obi the murderer of Awkusu paying you?
Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by capitalzero: 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2021
SarkinYarki:

He is not influential, he just has plenty free cash to buy opinions

Thank you for this comment. He is a master of money politics. Without lagos money , he is an ordinary politician.

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by capitalzero: 8:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
bobowaja:

Coming from someone whose lineage have not achieved anything close to the man's achievement. Online is all you lots have to your name.
Achievement is relative.
Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by plaindealer: 8:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
hedonido:

Shut up. You're a shame and an embarrassment to yourself. Tinubu's crumbs would choke you.

Who is giving you crumbs to parade yourself on the internet peddling lies and idle and jobless rubbish?

How much are they paying you?

Are you doing it free of charge because you are so consumed in Asiawju Tinubu hatred, bitterness, jealousy and frustration that you don't mind doing it free of charge because of lack of future ambition?

Is AAsiwaju Tinubu matter your daily brad and future ambition?

grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by plaindealer: 8:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
bobowaja:

One is kerosine sharing gov while the other is ogogoro warlord. East is just cursed with so many useless leaders. But hey, that is not their problem. Their people are fixated on west and whatever goes on here. cheesy

lmao....

They are killing themselves over Tinubu while the useless people they keep voting for and praising as their heroes just dash the poor and helpless people kerosene and wheelbarrow in return after collecting their taxes and allocations.

You'd think by now instead of lamenting and wailing over Tinubi, they'd at least be showing us their own capable and credible leaders to take on Tinubu in the political arena of influence, ideas, credible views and accomplishments.

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by BigSarah(f): 9:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

At least Tinubu can pay me, what is Peter Obi the murderer of Awkusu paying you?

Not a damn thing
Hook me up to that boli and pomo so I'd sing your song
Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by wealthtrak: 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
plaindealer:
Shows you how crooked, mischievous, dubious and self-destructive some Nigerians are.

Why keep rushing to Wikipedia to edit the man's age just to suit your evil, lies, political and hateful political narratives.

Now, Wiki caught on to the dubious and evil tactics by these evil Nigerians and locked the page.

Even sef, what's the man's age got to do with the price of garri or your daily bread?

So Nigerians can be very very embarrassing and shameful for real.
Wikipedia is a big danger to mankind!
Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by Olatomiwami(m): 5:34am On Apr 01, 2021
KingOKON:

There is time for everything now is the time to confess all his bad bad bad things( Fela voice)
VP or o VP he is a fraud and he will pay for it

All I see is hatred and painment here. Y? Nah u go punish am? Clown, u better face wetin bring u to Lagos from your cave u called town.
Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by KingOKON: 7:49am On Apr 01, 2021
Olatomiwami:

All I see is hatred and painment here. Y? Nah u go punish am? Clown, u better face wetin bring u to Lagos from your cave u called town.

God punish you worthless Mushin rat, aside Lagos wey developed because of outsiders and FG which place again is habitable for SW.
How am I not sure you are Benin Republic writing this rubbish... Thunder kill you dia
Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by Olatomiwami(m): 8:26am On Apr 01, 2021
KingOKON:

God punish you worthless Mushin rat, aside Lagos wey developed because of outsiders and FG which place again is habitable for SW.
How am I not sure you are Benin Republic writing this rubbish... Thunder kill you dia

I only see painment in your wretched life, nah Tinubu exchange your destiny with kerosene? Nkita
Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by KingOKON: 8:52am On Apr 01, 2021
Olatomiwami:

I only see painment in your wretched life, nah Tinubu exchange your destiny with kerosene? Nkita

Idoits, petrol yaapaa for area while una and Tinubu don surrender to mallams
Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by Olatomiwami(m): 9:00am On Apr 01, 2021
KingOKON:

Idoits, petrol yaapaa for area while una and Tinubu don surrender to mallams

U are still pained. Ewu grin
Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by KingOKON: 9:04am On Apr 01, 2021
Olatomiwami:

U are still pained. Ewu grin

Follow Tinubu go lick aboki nyash....ewùre

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

80% Of Oil Block Owned By Northerners / Esn/unknown Gunmen Kills Filling Station Manager In Anambra - PHOTOS / CCTV Footage Of How US Rapper, FBG Cash Was Shots Multiple Times In His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.