Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. (1939 Views)

Nigerians React As Wikipedia Shuts Tinubu's Page For Persistent Vandalism After / Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page After Age Is Edited 84 Times / Wikipedia Locks Bola Tinubu's Page After It Is Attacked By Vandals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by AmbaliJ: 6:30pm On Mar 30, 2021
Tinubu haters praying and fasting for his downfall. But that nigga stays steady rising and putting his enemies to shame. If he becomes president peren, the number of people wey go ingest Sniper go brekete.

2 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by bobowaja(m): 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
No Igbo man dead or alive can measure up to Tinubu as at present. You can all be beefing and hating but you will always play second fiddle to us in every way. Especially economically and politically.

3 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by kayusely70(m): 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
bobowaja:
This is the same politics of hate that Azikwe played against Awolowo. We all know how it ended badly for him and his tribesmen.

Hate only pull down not build.
Don't mind the sadists.

3 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by bobowaja(m): 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
AmbaliJ:
Tinubu haters praying and fasting for his doe fall. But that nigga stays steady rising and putting his enemies to shame. If he becomes president peren, the number of people wey go ingest Sniper go brekete.
The 5% zone will turn to 2%. It will be mass suicide cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by KingOKON: 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
bobowaja:

He will still be your president anyways cheesy

President of Oluwole street
Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by SarkinYarki: 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
bobowaja:

You re not sounding like a clown you are. Why allow a man who u say not influential to singlehandedly pick a VP. The most active vp in the history of Nigeria?

VP with great potential Yes but the most sidelined VP in Nigerian history
Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by realstars: 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
santakris:
Terrible. Why won't they lock it? When his age keep changing like chameleon and getting the internet confused daily.
He Is A Confused Man Allready.
Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by bobowaja(m): 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2021
KingOKON:

There is time for everything now is the time to confess all his bad bad bad things( Fela voice)
VP or o VP he is a fraud and he will pay for it
Wail all you like. There is another 8yrs of gnashing of teeth ahead of you. No go build your own political gladiators. Be busy pulling others down by opening threads per minutes and trending hashtags on twitter. Real voters are not online.

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by hollah123: 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
I can see where your successful politicking has landed you in Benin Republic
Benin Republic people are still living n can come back to Nigeria tomorrow.25 just got killed in ebonyi by fulanis.....see the yeebos who will start chasing rat in another man's house when their house is burning

2 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by plaindealer: 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
SarkinYarki:
He is definitely not 69 let's stop fooling ourselves

The fact that you are making basless and fact less claims about the man's age without showing us his official birth certificate shows that you are the one fooling yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by bobowaja(m): 6:37pm On Mar 30, 2021
KingOKON:

President of Oluwole street
President of Federal Republic of Nigeria. Learn to deal and live with it. cool

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by SarkinYarki: 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
plaindealer:

The fact that you are making basless and fact less claims about the man's age without showing us his official birth certificate shows that you are the one fooling yourself.

Plain dealer you are a mentally sound chap and you know the truth , your greatest weakness in life is the presence of money ...anybody that pays your bills will direct your opinion
Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by bobowaja(m): 6:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
SarkinYarki:

VP with great potential Yes but the most sidelined VP in Nigerian history
What he did, no other vp have done it. He has set a bar so high for other VPs to emulate. And an influential man from bourdillion nominated him cool

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by KingOKON: 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
bobowaja:

Wail all you like. There is another 8yrs of gnashing of teeth ahead of you. No go build your own political gladiators. Be busy pulling others down by opening threads per minutes and trending hashtags on twitter. Real voters are not online.

Pathetic lots still living in stone age, the damage has already been done we just wait the criminal next move
Wikipedia now knows what a fraud he is so is the world
Seems you also you are fraud, how many certificates do you have?
Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by bobowaja(m): 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
KingOKON:

Pathetic lots still living in stone age, the damage has already been done we just wait the criminal next move
Wikipedia now knows what a fraud he is so is the world
Seems you also you are fraud, how many certificates do you have?
You are now sounding like a bad radio. You want to talk about my certificate or Tinubu influence or his Wikipedia page? There is nothing frustration can not cause sha.

Like I said earlier... Real voters are not online.

You can decide to spend all you life till 2023 opening multiple threads on Tinubu or trending hashtags against him, it will still end in tears. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by plaindealer: 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Plain dealer you are a mentally sound chap and you know the truth , your greatest weakness in life is the presence of money ...anybody that pays your bills will direct your opinion

You are the one peddling lies and making false claims about the man's age without proof or any evidence from his official birth certificate, but you still think you are truthful. grin

What kind of flawed, upside-down thinking and mentally corrupt are you people? grin

In fact, if they are paying me for asking you to show us facts to back up your claims with, who is paying you to lie and peddle lies that you can not prove with faves. grin?

Even if den knock your head with truth, you still no go recognize truth. grin

2 Likes

Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by eagleu: 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2021
Tinubu born:
A. 1932
B. 1942
C. 1952
D. 1962
E. 1992.
Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by plaindealer: 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2021
bobowaja:
No Igbo man dead or alive can measure up to Tinubu as at present. You can all be beefing and hating but you will always play second fiddle to us in every way. Especially economically and politically.

What about Ikpeazu?

What about obiano?

grin grin
Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by Sonyboom: 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2021
You still have mouth to talk with the number of your foolish kinsmen that were slaughtered today by bandits. I beg make I no make jest of the dead. Herdsmen go soon kill your papa for house while you are fixated on Tinubu n Yoruba.

colorsofrainbow:
I can see where your successful politicking has landed you in Benin Republic

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by EMMY76: 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Even though I am not a fan of Tinubu but I have to agree with the fact that he is the most influential politician from the Southern part of Nigeria at the moment.

No southern politician alive can match Tinubu's political influence in Nigeria.

He knows how to play politics so well.

If you think otherwise prove me wrong with your facts

The man is just notoriously popular he can't win a free and fair contested election with a southern politician with less corruption baggage.
Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by hedonido: 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
plaindealer:
Shows you how crooked, mischievous, dubious and self-destructive some Nigerians are.

Why keep rushing to Wikipedia to edit the man's age just to suit your evil, lies, political and hateful political narratives.

Now, Wiki caught on to the dubious and evil tactics by these evil Nigerians and locked the page.

Even sef, what's the man's age got to do with the price of garri or your daily bread?

So Nigerians can be very very embarrassing and shameful for real.

Shut up. You're a shame and an embarrassment to yourself. Tinubu's crumbs would choke you.

1 Like

Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by bobowaja(m): 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2021
plaindealer:

What about Ikpeazu?

What about obiano?

grin grin
One is kerosine sharing gov while the other is ogogoro warlord. East is just cursed with so many useless leaders. But hey, that is not their problem. Their people are fixated on west and whatever goes on here. cheesy
Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by bobowaja(m): 7:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
EMMY76:

The man is just notoriously popular he can't win a free and fair contested election with a southern politician with less corruption baggage.
Name just one southern politician that can go against him. cheesy
Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by Golan007: 7:19pm On Mar 30, 2021
SarkinYarki:
Tinubu already looking in his mid 50s with Abacha in 1993

Abaca was 90 years old then.
Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by EMMY76: 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
bobowaja:

Name just one southern politician that can go against him. cheesy

Wike, obi, fayemi, okowa, umahi, obaseki and so many others I don't even think u know the kind of hatred ordinary people in the south have for tinibu? The only way he can win any election in the south is through massive rigging even his bullion vans can't help him we all witnessed it live in the last edo state governorship election.
Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by colorsofrainbow: 7:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
Sonyboom:
You still have mouth to talk with the number of your foolish kinsmen that were slaughtered today by bandits. I beg make I no make jest of the dead. Herdsmen go soon kill your papa for house while you are fixated on Tinubu n Yoruba.

their governor chose that path with Buhari for them so it's their business...atleast Fulani did not take over their lands and there's no room for wakili
Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by bobowaja(m): 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
EMMY76:

Wike, obi, fayemi, okowa, umahi, obaseki and so many others I don't even think u know the kind of hatred ordinary people in the south have for tinibu? The only way he can win any election in the south is through massive rigging even his bullion vans can't help him we all witnessed it live in the last edo state governorship election.
All of them together put into one are not even enough. They themselves know this.

Oya make another list asap cheesy

Remember to put Nnamdi kanu the runaway ex-convict this time around. grin

PS: Who are the south? I am sure you know ipob doesn't represent West and SS. We careless about 5%er where you only need 10k votes to win grin
Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by KingOKON: 7:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
bobowaja:

You are now sounding like a bad radio. You want to talk about my certificate or Tinubu influence or his Wikipedia page? There is nothing frustration can not cause sha.

Like I said earlier... Real voters are not online.

You can decide to spend all you life till 2023 opening multiple threads on Tinubu or trending hashtags against him, it will still end in tears. cheesy

Crooks always think everything is possible cause they scam their local folks but are unable to do same to others
Tinubu is dead and gone come 2023
Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by bobowaja(m): 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
KingOKON:

Crooks always think everything is possible cause they scam their local folks but are unable to do same to others
Tinubu is dead and gone come 2023
Don't worry. We will take the campaign to your compound in East cool
Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by orisa37: 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
REMI DE WITH HIM IN THE WOMB
Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by orisa37: 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2021
donbachi:
He is 69yrs and daughter is 60yrs..wonderful.

REMI I WAS VISITING HIM REGULARLY IN THE WOMB
Re: Wikipedia Locks Tinubu’s Page For ‘persistent Vandalism’ After Age Is Edited 84. by BigSarah(f): 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

I might not be sure of anything but I’m sure Tinubu is far more intelligent than you.

He used to work at Deloitte Consulting which is one of the big 4 consulting company in the world.

What about reaching the peak of his career at Mobil?

Can you present your credentials here so we can judge who will be more intelligent between you and Tinubu?

Jeez chill man I'll get out of way, Earn your pay!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Wail / Azikiwe's Strong Opposition To Seccesion ~1975. / Real Reason For The Biafra And Oodua Agitations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.