Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital (4923 Views)

We Are Surprised Makinde Did This For Islam Despite Being A Christian’ / South Africans Are Surprised With Nigeria’s Unemployment Rate / Coronavirus: Abba Kyari’s Medical Records Obtained From UK Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by zhike: 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
Enca reported that Buhari is going to UK for hospital checks.
South African are asking if Nigeria has public health system or not.
South Africans are asking if Nigeria has private Health system.
South Africans are asking if Nigeria has Doctors or not?

Pls assist why Buhari goes UK for health checks

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by azeeza(f): 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
we have, happy now?
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by Muna4real(f): 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2021
If we talk they will call us wailers.

10 Likes

Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2021
shame on Nigerian Government... buhari is proud to go to UK to receive treatment..
Buhari is very stupid, why can't him build a good hospital in his country.

Quote me let thunder fiiiiirrrrreeee you

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
Muna4real:
I'm surprised you've not started wailing

2 Likes

Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by doggedfighter(f): 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
Shameless old man.

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by Resurrection212: 6:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
I blame pdp that corrupted the system.
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2021
Resurrection212:

Zombies will jump into this thread now grin. See them sef... They re here

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by Resurrection212: 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2021
Proof me wrong bro.i am not a zombie or wailing. I talking based on what's on ground.
OOzz:

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by zhike: 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
azeeza:
we have, happy now?
Does Nigerians trust their health system because clearly Buhari does not.

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by Sheffdon: 7:08pm On Mar 30, 2021
SuperBold:

I'm surprised you've not started wailing
you are useless.

Your type revolt me

No country can develop with this kind useless brain and mindset

8 Likes

Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by zhike: 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2021
Muna4real:
According to you does Nigeria have a good health system?
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by zhike: 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2021
lucky999:
shame on Nigerian Government... buhari is proud to go to UK to receive treatment..
Buhari is very stupid, why can't him build a good hospital in his country.

Quote me let thunder fiiiiirrrrreeee you

That is my concern, if Buhari knows That Nigeria does not have good Hospitals.
Why is he not building at least one good hospital at Nigeria?

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by zhike: 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2021
Muna4real:
You can talk as long as you have points.
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by zhike: 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2021
doggedfighter:
Shameless old man.
Indeed shame on him
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by zhike: 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2021
Resurrection212:
I blame people that voted PDP
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by zhike: 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2021
OOzz:

Stop insulting people and discuss the topic.
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by zhike: 7:18pm On Mar 30, 2021
Sheffdon:
you are useless.

Your type revolt me

You are correct
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by zhike: 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
Nigerians are regarded as one of the intelligent people on earth , do they really use their intelligence correctly.

They elect wrong Leaders?
They are killing each other in the name of religion.
They are unable to build good schools, hospital and clinics.
They are unable to clean their cities
Leaders are unable to feed their nation?
They are unable to hold their leaders accountable or maybe they are coward

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2021
Sheffdon:
you are useless.

Your type revolt me

You should learn to ignore most things on NL if you want to have peace of mind

Then I checked your previous post, you lack the moral ground to question me typical of people from your tribe

3 Likes

Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2021
KayodeAdeyemi34:
A lot of people are taking advantage of the crypto space (Cashing out effortlessly) but you.
It's not so complex. I know say country hard, but you sef fit start with $50 begin make money.
click on my signature to get started.

What men can do , Women can do better grin

Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by zhike: 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
SuperBold:

You are right
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by Sheffdon: 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2021
SuperBold:

Then I checked your previous post, you lack the moral ground to question me typical of people from your tribe
I never supported it man.

You should learn to read in-between the lines

That's merely sarcasm

1 Like

Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
Sheffdon:
I never supported it man.

You should learn to read in-between the lines

That's merely sarcasm

Me too
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by notym2chektym: 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2021
It shall not be well with those still supporting this evil government despite all this embarrassment
May God rule their life the way the present Govt is ruling Nigeria
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by ikllbrokehoes(m): 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2021
azeeza:
we have, happy now?
Who are you?
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 8:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
zhike:
Enca reported that Buhari is going to UK for hospital checks.
South African are asking if Nigeria has public health system or not.
South Africans are asking if Nigeria has private Health system.
South Africans are asking if Nigeria has Doctors or not?

Pls assist why Buhari goes UK for health checks

south Africaare not surprise at all because they know Nigerians are illiterate

4 Likes

Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by Confirmedzombie: 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2021
I blame GEJ and Obasanjo for this mess. They killed the system.

PDP 20yrs in power a big mess
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
Resurrection212:
Proof me wrong bro.i am not a zombie or wailing. I talking based on what's on ground.
So 6 years is not enough to at least equip aso rock clinic to world class
Re: South Africans Are Surprised That Buhari Is Going UK Hospital by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
zhike:

That is my concern, if Buhari knows That Nigeria does not have good Hospitals. Why is he not building at least one good hospital at Nigeria?
thank you for understanding what i mean

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Overshoots Debt Servicing By ₦1.15tn In 11 Months / Gov Soludo Thrown Out Of VIP Section, Asked To Join The Masses.(video) / Wike Threatens To Disgrace Aisha Buhari And Children Over Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.