Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Uba Ibadan Test: A Show Of Shame - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Uba Ibadan Test: A Show Of Shame (1103 Views)

OBMS Total Garden Ibadan Test Invitation / December 13 Sterling Bank Online Test A Massive Flop / Inform The House On Uba,ibadan Test. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uba Ibadan Test: A Show Of Shame by skeelo: 7:52am On Nov 26, 2007
Anyone who attended UBA test in Ibadan will know wat am saying. It was messed up, they organized the test themselves, it was a terrible scene.
;DHeard the cut off mark is 60%, anyone will oda info should inform the hhouse
Re: Uba Ibadan Test: A Show Of Shame by DeleAj(m): 9:20am On Nov 26, 2007
Skeelo,It's not only a show of shame,it is a disgrace.I learnt the pass mark is 70 sha
Re: Uba Ibadan Test: A Show Of Shame by skeelo: 10:41am On Nov 26, 2007
@ DEleAj,
tanx 4 d rely. i will try to comfirm from an internal source
Re: Uba Ibadan Test: A Show Of Shame by rexfx2: 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2007
whatever the cutoff mark is, if the management of UBA cannot manage people, then i wonder how they manage their responsibilities.
They failed woefully in the conduction of the exam.
Re: Uba Ibadan Test: A Show Of Shame by phatgirl(f): 12:56pm On Nov 26, 2007
i agreed with you guys that UBA test conducted on Saturday was shameful.I dropped my brother around 9.30 a.m.He got home around 6p.m, He said UBA staff were helping some girls out with the test. Imagine that
Re: Uba Ibadan Test: A Show Of Shame by rexfx2: 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2007
AT A TYM D A PARTICULAR GURL WAZ ALLOWED TO CONTINUE WRITIN THE TEST WHILE OTHERS WERE ASKED 2 SUBMIT AND LEAVE THE HALL. A PARTICULAR GURL BESIDE ME START STARTED WRITING HER ANSWERS BEFORE SHE GOT THE QUESTION PAPERS, OBVIOUS SHE HAD SEEM D QUESTIONS BEFORE COMMIN 4 THE TEST.
GOD AND ONLY GOD CAN HELP US IN 9JAAA
Re: Uba Ibadan Test: A Show Of Shame by teatop1: 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2007
I was there too it was a shame on the managent of that bank, but I wasnt really surprised ,you know when your expectation isnt high whatever you see will not you surprise you, UBA has never being one of the banks I expect much from and considering the management and how they even handle their customers. I personally hope management of such organisation learn and get better with  sad  ,it  is not impressive
Re: Uba Ibadan Test: A Show Of Shame by telecast(f): 2:48pm On Nov 26, 2007
I was there too it was a shame on the managent of that bank, but I wasnt really surprised ,you know when your expectation isnt high whatever you see will not you surprise you, UBA has never being one of the banks I expect much from and considering the management and how they even handle their customers.
Re: Uba Ibadan Test: A Show Of Shame by xantaplus: 2:58pm On Nov 26, 2007
since i heard it was going to be an open test,i decided not to bother myself cos of past experiences.

(1) (Reply)

Bank Bhp Test / How To Answer 23 Of The Most Common Interview Questions / Alduco Engineering Recruits Field Engineers/inspectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.