Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,097 members, 7,953,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:43 PM

Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) (55196 Views)

Benin 0-1 Nigeria: Paul Onuachu Speaks After Goal (Photos, Video) / Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) / Alex Iwobi Scores Stunning Volley Goal In Europa League Final, Fans React(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
KingsleyA2:
Another Papilo is rising grin cheesy
BTW When it comes to sports and entertainment, na Southerners dey represent naija, but when it comes to politics and mainstream leadership na northerners the represent........ Nawao.

can you let people be themselves and stop comparing them to other people? thats recipe for high expectation and dissapointment..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by mcjohny(m): 9:50pm On Mar 30, 2021
I love this guy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by Calicoe: 9:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
Thunder faya u for this goal. Handicap 3 for Lesotho to win na him u cast my ticket

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2021
BigDawsNet:
smiley Paul to replace Agüero in Manchester City

They should prepare £70million
tash! £350m at least I go take 50 and give you 1 from it.
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by Arinze624: 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2021
ỌNỤ ACHỤ grin
IGBO ÀMÀKA grin
If it pain you,, simply double the pain grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:55pm On Mar 30, 2021
ictjobber:
Na the goal keeper I pity pass... Dude was like which kind players my country get sef
Hahaha grin
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 30, 2021
Useless goal.

I used to score more fantabulous goals when I was in the primary school.

I was the class captain and my best friend Lukman was the school keeper. We knew we would one day be professional footballers. There used to be Ronke sitting close to my desk. Her father was the Local government chairman of our area.
Our Principal Mr Chukwudi ..was..

My battery is blinking I will continue on another thread when we have light. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by Observer007(m): 10:01pm On Mar 30, 2021
Thank God they weren't selling tickets. Could barely make out one team from the other. Who made this decision of green jersey vs blue sef? Doesn't make any sense.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 10:07pm On Mar 30, 2021
atarapa:
tash! £350m at least I go take 50 and give you 1 from it.

Bia £150m is my share embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by OgaRico(m): 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
I don dey watch Nigeria match since I dey primary school till now wey I don fit marry and my own na say,naija trumpeters no dey change Christian songs and besides why the trumpeters no dey play Islamic songs since the team consist of players from both religion?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by Jas80: 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
derbykol:
Sure!.He is 2.01m tall that is 6.59ft.

201cm should be 6.7ft. The guy is very tall
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by zephyblaze(m): 10:32pm On Mar 30, 2021
.[/b]nice goal.
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by TruthinAction: 10:33pm On Mar 30, 2021
I thought the coach should have started him. Thank God he has finally sealed his place in the team.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by ogododo: 10:36pm On Mar 30, 2021
paulolee:
dt goal.meed...our new papilo..
he is even my namesake, I jus dnt know why all Paulo are very talented in football like paul schols, paul pogba, paul onauchi and the greatest paul lionel andreas messi...we good abeg

Una miss Paulo Rossi of Italy Espania 82, Paulo Madini.
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2021
BY THE TIME WE GET TO THE FIELD IN YAOUNDE WE WILL KNOW WHETHER IT IS SAME LIKE THE ONE IN SUURULERE...
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by Stevyne: 10:41pm On Mar 30, 2021
Paul Onuachu don go bath soap
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 10:42pm On Mar 30, 2021
OgaRico:
I don dey watch Nigeria match since I dey primary school till now wey I don fit marry and my own na say,naija trumpeters no dey change Christian songs and besides why the trumpeters no dey play Islamic songs since the team consist of players from both religion?
give example of sound to be played and beside, play it and get burnt like this
https://saharareporters.com/2021/03/30/bauchi-community-torture-burn-man-death-allegedly-insulting-prophet-muhammad

at your risk
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by RPG2020(m): 10:48pm On Mar 30, 2021
paulolee:
he is even my namesake, I jus dnt know why all Paulo are very talented in football like paul schols, paul pogba, paul onauchi and the greatest paul lionel andreas messi...we good abeg
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by lascos912(m): 10:51pm On Mar 30, 2021
a goal is a goal
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by olurili(m): 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2021
paulolee:
what about paul shekau and paul buhari,or are they not paul
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 30, 2021
Ewo bi keeper shey fidi jale grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by TimmyTen(m): 11:20pm On Mar 30, 2021
He only needed more playing time to display his talents.... Paul is on fire expect more from the goal machine.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by Dre183(m): 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2021
Na this rubbish una call volley?

Mtcheww
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by OgaRico(m): 11:23pm On Mar 30, 2021
seunlayi:
give example of sound to be played and beside, play it and get burnt like this
https://saharareporters.com/2021/03/30/bauchi-community-torture-burn-man-death-allegedly-insulting-prophet-muhammad

at your risk

Bro,abeg make you no vex for the question wey I ask because as death don dey enter this matter,I don hands up sef, kukuma we no plenty for my family.
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by Stanleyucee(m): 11:45pm On Mar 30, 2021
I no keep again

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 12:09am On Mar 31, 2021
Nice one.... congratulations to the super eagles of Nigeria...

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by searay(m): 12:12am On Mar 31, 2021
frankblinkz:
I SEE BARCELONA,MANCITY AND PSG BIDDING FOR THE NEWEST GOAL MACHINE
You're not seeing anything
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 12:18am On Mar 31, 2021
Nice the guy is tall ...reminds me of Rashidi Yekini of blessed memory....same build.

mysportdab:
Paul Onuachu scored yet again in Nigeria's 3-0 win today against Lesotho in the second half.

Onuachu came on in the second half as a substitute.

After 8 minutes on the pitch, Onuachu scored another goal for Nigeria against Lesotho.

His goal sealed Nigeria's 3-0 win today at the Teslim Balogun Stadium in Lagos.

Paul Onuachu has now scored 2 goals in 2 AFCON Qualifier matches for Nigeria.

Fans have now reacted on social media.

A fan wrote: "Nigeria's Super Sub."

Another Fan Wrote: "Belgian Goal Machine."

Watch Video;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7PK_6f7P0o
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:19am On Mar 31, 2021
This paul onuacho guy tall óo the guy go reach like 7.8ft tall
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19am On Mar 31, 2021
Onuachu with 27 goals in Genk.
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by Mandela27: 12:26am On Mar 31, 2021
KingsleyA2:
Another Papilo is rising grin cheesy
BTW When it comes to sports and entertainment, na Southerners dey represent naija, but when it comes to politics and mainstream leadership na northerners the represent........ Nawao.
Northerners only Sabi use stick pursue nama

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WWE Wrestler, Luke Harper dies at 41. / Eriksen Is Unlikely To Play Football Again, Says NHS Expert / Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.