Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,740 members, 7,820,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) (55010 Views)

Benin 0-1 Nigeria: Paul Onuachu Speaks After Goal (Photos, Video) / Nigeria 1-0 Burundi, Fans React To Ola Aina Hot Back Pass, Ighalo Goal (Photos) / Alex Iwobi Scores Stunning Volley Goal In Europa League Final, Fans React(Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by egharevba72047: 1:38am On Mar 31, 2021
BY THE TIME WE GET TO THE FIELD IN YAOUNDE WE WILL KNOW WHETHER IT IS SAME LIKE THE ONE IN SUURULERE...
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by playtheblues(f): 4:09am On Mar 31, 2021
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by franugo(m): 4:10am On Mar 31, 2021
LMS1:
keep souring Paul.
the pitch is your limit cheesy

Souring? Na food
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by Hezmatosky: 5:03am On Mar 31, 2021
Serf1:
Good one.

Check my profile for James Hadley Chase Novels
Are Nigerians still reading? Abeg no time undecided
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by olaideeeedris(m): 5:06am On Mar 31, 2021
[quote author=ictjobber post=100346076]Na the goal keeper I pity pass... Dude was like which kind players my country get sef[/quote cheesy cheesy cheesy grin]
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by Celdanstar: 5:30am On Mar 31, 2021
But why was Rohr reluctant to call Onuachu in the first place?
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by dalass(f): 5:37am On Mar 31, 2021
ishowdotgmail:
How will a moderator ban a nairalander for 2 months and sleep comfortably.

I just resumed from my ban today. To that mod wey do the work, ur hand go bend last last.

Happy resumption grin
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 6:08am On Mar 31, 2021
The matter hot ehnnn
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by CSTRR: 6:17am On Mar 31, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

can you let people be themselves and stop comparing them to other people? thats recipe for high expectation and dissapointment..
So their only "self" is to dominate our politics and govern irresponsibly?

Their "self" can't be useful to Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by Nobody: 6:20am On Mar 31, 2021
CSTRR:

So their only "self" is to dominate our politics and govern irresponsibly?

Their "self" can't be useful to Nigeria?

gfoh. i did not quote you initially..
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by DDexter99(m): 6:21am On Mar 31, 2021
PenName55:
Useless goal.

I used to score more fantabulous goals when I was in the primary school.

I was the class captain and my best friend Lukman was the school keeper. We knew we would one day be professional footballers. There used to be Ronke sitting close to my desk. Her father was the Local government chairman of our area.
Our Principal Mr Chukwudi ..was..

My battery is blinking I will continue on another thread when we have light. grin

Wereeee laff wan kill Me.
Mhen you're the best hyp man....

Twalee...[color=#006600][/color] cool grin
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by petertamtam6(m): 6:47am On Mar 31, 2021
Igbo Amaka!
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 7:09am On Mar 31, 2021
ishowdotgmail:
How will a moderator ban a nairalander for 2 months and sleep comfortably.

I just resumed from my ban today. To that mod wey do the work, ur hand go bend last last.
And u are still looking for another one, shebi?
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by Revolva(m): 7:51am On Mar 31, 2021
see what went down outside teslim balogun stadium

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZC15qdLGFy4
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by Bishop(m): 8:00am On Mar 31, 2021
paulolee:
dt goal.meed...our new papilo..
he is even my namesake, I jus dnt know why all Paulo are very talented in football like paul schols, paul pogba, paul onauchi and the greatest paul lionel andreas messi...we good abeg

grin grin grin grin... And Paulolee of Ajegule bombers, una good... LOL
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by Germanhunter(m): 8:11am On Mar 31, 2021
OgaRico:
I don dey watch Nigeria match since I dey primary school till now wey I don fit marry and my own na say,naija trumpeters no dey change Christian songs and besides why the trumpeters no dey play Islamic songs since the team consist of players from both religion?

Islam is a religion of 'peace' bro
The trumpeter fit go blow Allah in a way wey dem no like make them sentence am to death by hanging ..
Abeg make peace reign
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by OgaRico(m): 8:33am On Mar 31, 2021
Germanhunter:

Islam is a religion of 'peace' bro
The trumpeter fit go blow Allah in a way wey dem no like make them sentence am to death by hanging ..
Abeg make peace reign

I laff in Arabic!
Religion of peace but them fit sentence am to death by hanging if him blow how them no like.
I don read between the lines.
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 9:10am On Mar 31, 2021
spiceadole:
When Naija girls say "Tall, Dark & Handsome",they are referring to Paul Onuachu
Financially Gifted is the over all factor...
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by miketayo(m): 9:17am On Mar 31, 2021
That guy is huge
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by Mrtaye: 9:34am On Mar 31, 2021
franugo:

Souring? Na food

Se Ogun laiye ni�
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by adonaimart(m): 9:49am On Mar 31, 2021
NEPA take our light just as Paul de hammer dat shot...with the speed and height of the ball from d ground, I know dat keeper was in trouble...

Well done to your manhood Paul grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 9:54am On Mar 31, 2021
OgaRico:

Bro,abeg make you no vex for the question wey I ask because as death don dey enter this matter,I don hands up sef, kukuma we no plenty for my family.
lol, nobody wan die

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by randitemi(m): 10:29am On Mar 31, 2021
paulolee:
he is even my namesake, I jus dnt know why all Paulo are very talented in football like paul schols, paul pogba, paul onauchi and the greatest paul lionel andreas messi...we good abeg

very true shah.. buh aside talents, are you as tall as paul scholes and paul lionel andreas messi grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 10:39am On Mar 31, 2021
paulolee:

You are very correct boss, Messi Paul
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
BigDawsNet:

Bia £150m is my share embarassed
money Matta don reach you speak Igbo. Nwanna take am easy oo
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
atarapa:
money Matta don reach you speak Igbo. Nwanna take am easy oo

grin onye Isi

1 Like

Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2021
Pacesetter123:
And u are still looking for another one, shebi?

I go slap the mod wey go try that this time around grin
Re: Nigeria 3-0 Lesotho: Fans React To Substitute Paul Onuachu Volley Goal (Photos) by Pacesetter123(m): 11:42am On Apr 01, 2021
ishowdotgmail:

I go slap the mod wey go try that this time around grin
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joe Riley Weds And Signs For New Club On The Same Day / Cristiano Ronaldo And Teammates Partied With 60 Models After Atletico Loss / Today Is Finidi George's 50th Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.