Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) (53026 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Agagbe In Benue, Inflict Injuries On People (Graphic!!!) / Gunmen Shoot Newlywed Wife Going To See Her Husband's People. Graphic Photos / Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by Seniorwriter(m): 8:18am On Mar 31, 2021
For how much? Criminals are very myopic in my opinion...you steal, destroy and kill for material things that you'll use or spend in fear all your life!
RIP to the casualties.....
This is sad to think that there'll be no investigation or rebuttal to this crime since it involves slain fellow common Nigerians.
Even the case of those that have clouts in the country is never unravel and justice served talk less of these ones.
Staying alive is a heck of a difficult task here in Nigeria because there are so many natural and unnatural hazards always available to snuff out ones life.!!
Worst off we are governed by Clueless leaders that go abroad for medical checkups! SMH.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@Seniorwriter

Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by segun18(m): 8:19am On Mar 31, 2021
OMG! shocked
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by cardoctor(m): 8:21am On Mar 31, 2021
Every day the same stories.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by stanley000: 8:21am On Mar 31, 2021
Fahdiga:
I hope the guys that did this are now happy and fulfilled after committing this atrocity. they and their generation will never know peace in this life and after
but y'all respect ppl without knowing their source of income. U have someone around u enjoying life driving a gwagon and y'all put them above those hard working bricklayers. This is how they make their money.

Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by IconsConnect: 8:23am On Mar 31, 2021
Leave crime and follow legit living
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by pickatyou1: 8:23am On Mar 31, 2021
Nigeria is already a night mare.

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by LegalOpinion: 8:25am On Mar 31, 2021
The police should be investigated. Looks like a perfectly planned deal.

So the DPO and his men got wind of their coming (not that they were already in town) and went into hiding?

I shake my head for this country.

Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by bluefilm: 8:26am On Mar 31, 2021
Useless fools.

When they are caught now, they will be blaming the Devil.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by FREEMADNESS: 8:26am On Mar 31, 2021
2shaw:
Day in day out,I always pray nothing should take me to naija bank,till the day my iPhone 11 was stolen,I was having 135k as my last balance,thank God I transferred to another acct shapaly using my 2nd phone.if not men. I for burn UBA that evening.

who ask u all dis one now
mtchewww...
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by zoghys: 8:27am On Mar 31, 2021
Fahdiga:
I hope the guys that did this are now happy and fulfilled after committing this atrocity. they and their generation will never know peace in this life and after

Amen ijmn. peace and happiness shall depart there lives today and forever.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:28am On Mar 31, 2021
"Our hopes were dashed as we were counting
on the police station in the town. As this was
going on, we heard the the Divisional Police
Officer and his men had gone into hiding
somewhere else. We heard that the robbers
earlier visited the police station and were
searching for the DPO and his men but the
police who got wind of their presence quickly
took cover.

This alone is pitiful, this the currwnt Nigeria we live in

Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by fitinwell: 8:28am On Mar 31, 2021
Country is not SAFE for her citizens
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by Coldie(m): 8:30am On Mar 31, 2021
Dpo and police meant for protection went into hiding when it's time to do their work.

But if it's time to arrest innocent people them go show power

Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by Bluffly: 8:31am On Mar 31, 2021
Fahdiga:
They are the same people in government. Things are really worst.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by Bluntemperor: 8:31am On Mar 31, 2021
Tobbit:

So, Shell Petroleum is out with an exclusive information.. It's a clause within the PIB Bill that is aimed at granting Dangote the sole right to export crude out of the Country... Imagine. Time for another protest Nigerians. Spread the word. Let's kill this bill before it sees the light of the day..
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by amaham(m): 8:32am On Mar 31, 2021
I declare peace on Nigeria! May these bad news wane in Jesus name
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by airminem(f): 8:33am On Mar 31, 2021
Damnn heat shot!! sad

Accuracy. RIP
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by Jman06(m): 8:33am On Mar 31, 2021
This is too bad!
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by ROTTWEILER007: 8:34am On Mar 31, 2021
What about the CCTV cameras in the bank? � undecided
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by Bluntemperor: 8:36am On Mar 31, 2021
Tobbit:

So, Shell Petroleum is out with an exclusive information.. It's a clause within the PIB Bill that is aimed at granting Dangote the sole right to export crude out of the Country... Imagine. Time for another protest Nigerians. Spread the word. Let's kill this bill before it sees the light of the day..

We are not surprised!
Why should one person be the one exporting and why not set a standard for all to meet,then approval before exporting.No to monopoly!

Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2021
Amaechi2023:
when you keep cursing people's generation, even our generation suffers too.
Good people suffers also when bad people are suffering.
let the sinner carry the consequences of his actions alone.
leave his innocent generations who are not yet born out of this..
let them keep cursing, Nigerians always very good with cursing rather than holding their leaders accountable for lack of security in Nigeria.

Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by Tobbit: 8:38am On Mar 31, 2021
Bluntemperor:

We are not surprised!
Why should one person be the one exporting and why not set a standard for all to meet,then approval before exporting.No to monopoly!

My dear brother. We must not be subjected to slavery existence.ets post it across all social media handles to sensitive and inform the citizenry

Meanwhile, I'm an excellent content writer.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by LeopardX: 8:40am On Mar 31, 2021
Fahdiga:
All these curses, do they even work at all

Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by airminem(f): 8:40am On Mar 31, 2021
This "unknown gunmen" are ravaging and killing innocent unarmed civilians, robbing banks to sustain their agender by buying weapons with the money stolen. The Nigerian Military and the security forces knows where to get all you unknown gunmen. There is already a confession of two of their members earlier this week. RIP to the dead embarassed

Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:41am On Mar 31, 2021
only jobless Stuff and degraded mind will think that as a second option to many opportunities that are available on Earth.

adecz:

❌the unbelievably inept buhari has
brought about so much hopelessness &
desperation to our land, such that the only
option available is crime❌
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by Victor1883(m): 8:41am On Mar 31, 2021
[center][/center]All dis robber, bandits and kidnappers , wer una take dey see the guns wey una dey use, make una show Nigeria army and police the way na[b]All dis robber, bandits and kidnappers , wer una take dey see the guns wey una dey use, make una show Nigeria army and police the way na[/b]All dis robber, bandits and kidnappers , wer una take dey see the guns wey una dey use, make una show Nigeria army and police the way na
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by Yijar: 8:42am On Mar 31, 2021
God help us.

DISCOVER HOW TO LEGALLY RELOCATE TO CANADA WITHIN 3-6 MONTHS USING AN UNTAPPED VISA ROUTE IN 2021!!!

Have you tried many means to travel overseas and many visa routes with no success?

Have you tried writing the IELTS exam but always have low scores?

Is finding or raising high proof of income holding you back?

Is your educational qualification or background holding you back?

Have you tried getting a job in Canada but don't know exactly how to?

If you answered YES to any of these questions above, Congratulations! You're about to get a change of story!!!

Visit Canada visa guide 2021.blog spot.com (remove the spaces) to watch a FREE video that explains how to easily relocate to Canada and get permanent residency before the end of the year using an UNDISCOVERED ROUTE!

HURRY BEFORE THE VIDEO IS TAKEN DOWN!!!

Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by Calitoscassius(m): 8:44am On Mar 31, 2021
Fahdiga:
Total bullshit!! You people needs to stop all this backwards mentality. You people needs to stop being cowards, go and hold your leaders responsible for insecurities. Did you read where it said the police were no where to be found they even hid away from the robbers. Police are supposed to protect you people not all these useless curses. Curses mean nothing!! Next week there will be another robbery and you people will still do nothing.

Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by Humanoid01(m): 8:45am On Mar 31, 2021
Amaechi2023:
when you keep cursing people's generation, even our generation suffers too.
Good people suffers also when bad people are suffering.
let the sinner carry the consequences of his actions alone.
leave his innocent generations who are not yet born out of this..
Say it louder please. When people cannot control their emotions, they say things without thinking of its effects. Why curse their generations when they know nothing about their atrocities?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 31, 2021
What about the banks cctv their investigation should start from there
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by airminem(f): 8:45am On Mar 31, 2021
LegalOpinion:
The police should be investigated. Looks like a perfectly planned deal.

So the DPO and his men got wind of their coming (not that they were already in town) and went into hiding?

I shake my head for this country.
Why do you believe this story easily ? lipsrsealed

Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by Loverboy3333: 8:46am On Mar 31, 2021
Una still dey Nigeria?

Even president don run leave una, ntoor to pleople who voted Buhari

Police Arrest 2 With Fresh Human Head & Hands In Kwara (Graphic Pix) / Man Narrowly Escapes Rape By Gay At A Private Party & The Comments Are Hilarious / Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation