Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,793 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:30 AM

Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) (53178 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Agagbe In Benue, Inflict Injuries On People (Graphic!!!) / Gunmen Shoot Newlywed Wife Going To See Her Husband's People. Graphic Photos / Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by Tkidex(m): 8:48am On Mar 31, 2021
Last last na security men and women day always be victim of such
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by DamnNiggar: 8:49am On Mar 31, 2021
Reason why I don't like wasting time in banks.

These days I even like going to bank undecided
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by Indispensable85(m): 8:51am On Mar 31, 2021
Oh God Almighty may we not be found in the bank arena at the wrong time. Ijn... Amen
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by lexy2014: 8:53am On Mar 31, 2021
"The command is already at the top of the situation."

As usual. Where they under d situation during d operation?
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by 2shaw: 8:54am On Mar 31, 2021
The npf ddnt come to their rescue,has no clue on what the robbers looked like,weapons carried,used,height,etc but they all ran into the bush looking for the robbers. Which dirty Bush be that. So all this while na sars just dey cover up for all these incompetent DPO's them. Fools
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 8:54am On Mar 31, 2021
Amaechi2023:
when you keep cursing people's generation, even our generation suffers too.
Good people suffers also when bad people are suffering.
let the sinner carry the consequences of his actions alone.
leave his innocent generations who are not yet born out of this..

Don't blame him/her, much I care. Blame god. He thinks so too.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:55am On Mar 31, 2021
Useless country.

Mr Bank robbers please come and explain your needless strategy of shooting live bullets into the path of struggling innocent civilians in the public in an operation u have already planned with some echelon in certain quarters.

Probably most of your gang members are already established blood thirsty serial killers.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by Akasammyoka: 9:02am On Mar 31, 2021
Boys are wasting their talent. Recruit them to fight boko haram that is the way forward. Daredevil ko satan ni
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by silvoclaira: 9:06am On Mar 31, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Total bullshit!! You people needs to stop all this backwards mentality. You people needs to stop being cowards, go and hold your leaders responsible for insecurities. Did you read where it said the police were no where to be found they even hid away from the robbers. Police are supposed to protect you people not all these useless curses. Curses mean nothing!! Next week there will be another robbery and you people will still do nothing.
undecided

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by gaftsoil(m): 9:09am On Mar 31, 2021
RIP to the dead. Bank with KUDA Microfinance bank and avoid going to the bank. Use my promo code C685QWNQ and get N200 and 25 free transfers monthly. No SMS charges, no card maintenance fees, no stamp duty. USE THIS PROMO CODE: C685QWNQ
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by lasisi69(f): 9:12am On Mar 31, 2021
cool

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by Oldmansense(m): 9:13am On Mar 31, 2021
my uncle survived this yesterday. thanks to Sunday igbogho olive branch. r
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by endsarrrs(f): 9:13am On Mar 31, 2021
undecided A country were people are killed daily and the government doesn't put out any statement concerning that. Life have become so cheap here in this part of the world. So pathetic!! To the dead, rest in peace. Amin!

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by stanley000: 9:14am On Mar 31, 2021
lasisi69:
wow... Your mind is wack... Not late to help yourself though
you have a problem with understanding probably your lack of education.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by Jamalson(m): 9:14am On Mar 31, 2021
Fahdiga:
I hope the guys that did this are now happy and fulfilled after committing this atrocity. they and their generation will never know peace in this life and after
Amen
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by heendrix(m): 9:15am On Mar 31, 2021
Fahdiga:
I hope the guys that did this are now happy and fulfilled after committing this atrocity. they and their generation will never know peace in this life and after

Most seeds of men like this are often well mannered people in the community while the good ones often produce bad n terror kids

Stop laying foundation of curses for innocent children to fight what they completely got no idea bout
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by lasisi69(f): 9:15am On Mar 31, 2021
cool

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by Arinze624: 9:16am On Mar 31, 2021
God save us from unforseen circumstances
IN IGBO
Chiukwu zoba anyị niile,, ná ihe mberede ọbụna. :<(
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by Patrioticman007(m): 9:19am On Mar 31, 2021
ESN gathering money to buy arms. Its called bank dues.

1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by uniquelyspecial(m): 9:20am On Mar 31, 2021
Fahdiga:
Even their generations that knows nothing about this?

If that's how they swore on your forefathers wen they did bad, life would have been unbearable for you

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by tonididdy(m): 9:24am On Mar 31, 2021
These days any business that involves daily inflow and outflow of physical cash is a risky risky business to be a staff at.

Pos
Banks
Betting outlets

Because now armed crime is the norm, I believe to get a gun now is as easy as ABC.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 31, 2021
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by Kyrestas: 9:38am On Mar 31, 2021
The police men really knew what happened , the government need to do something about it,
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by Angelfrost(m): 9:45am On Mar 31, 2021
stanley000:
but y'all respect ppl without knowing their source of income. U have someone around u enjoying life driving a gwagon and y'all put them above those hard working bricklayers. This is how they make their money.

Don't mind the hypocrites...

Nigerians applaud and celebrate money and wealthy people even when most of these people have no known or documented sources of income.

A lot of parents even receive this same blood money without asking questions. Gone are the days when you dare not bring even a loaf of bread home without being seriously interrogated by home people.

We have lost our way!!!

3 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by Worlddeba(m): 9:49am On Mar 31, 2021
You'll leave ur house and not knowing what will happen next. �
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by stanley000: 9:49am On Mar 31, 2021
Angelfrost:

Don't mind the hypocrites...

Nigerians applaud and celebrate money and wealthy people even when most of these people have no known or documented sources of income.

A lot of parents even receive this same blood money without asking questions. Gone are the days when you dare not bring even a loaf of bread home without being seriously interrogated by home people.

We have lost our way!!!
my own mama open her mouth to tell me say look at my mates who have money and I don't but i no blame sha she's an illiterate so she might not really understand hardwork tho
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by Angelfrost(m): 9:50am On Mar 31, 2021
LegalOpinion:
The police should be investigated. Looks like a perfectly planned deal.

So the DPO and his men got wind of their coming (not that they were already in town) and went into hiding?

I shake my head for this country.

The DPO is a key part of that robbery gang... FACTS!!!

I can bet you the guy has finished counting his share and pocketed it.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by Enoch07: 10:02am On Mar 31, 2021
Fahdiga:
people way fit later give their lives to christ and all their sins will be forgiven.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by Enoch07: 10:02am On Mar 31, 2021
Badabada:
Wahala everywhere.
Rip to the dead.
Everyday for the thief, but one day...
one day dem go repent
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 31, 2021
Sandydayziz:
Pls add graphic. Nigeria is not getting better!

Nigeria carry one leg up.
Re: Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) by adonaimart(m): 10:16am On Mar 31, 2021
Lawlessness really increasing in the land..

Father pls help our govt and agencies saddled with the responsibilities of security.

Pls guys be very vigilant out there.

Rest in peace to the dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Caged For 3 Years By Her Husband In Delta Over Witchcraft Accusation / Kidnappers Kill Prince Dennis Abuda In Edo State / Police Bust Kidnappers Waiting For Ransom In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.