Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,622 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:35 PM

Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News (30861 Views)

Danladi Umar Unceremoniously Removed From Office / Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault / Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 9:31am On Mar 31, 2021
Biafra dey Abuja? When you step on another man's toe because you feel you are above the legal law, the illegal law will catch up with you and you may not be lucky to testify because you are a disgrace to grace......

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by CSTRR: 9:32am On Mar 31, 2021
DoubleBliss:
Such an unprofessionally written letter. With my small level of education, I could do far better than that. It tells of those actually handling positions in the country.
The same people that shut borders on a whim, enforce NIN registration under Covid-19, and many other stupid policies.

And the sad thing is that they actually believe they are doing well.

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by Bellotelli: 9:34am On Mar 31, 2021
Chai.. Let's forget about the physical assault.. That statement is a bigger assault to us all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by 080bjaked(m): 9:35am On Mar 31, 2021
BSdetector:
He shouldn't have said that "biafran boys" he should have low key delt with the idiot and make his life a living hell. Now flatin0s are bitching all over twitter for this statement but they aren't bitching about their 25 kinsmen who got dispatched to the great beyond yesterday.

Are you really human? Do you even know what it takes to be human? With dudes like you all over the place, the future of Nigeria is messed up already. Think independently man.
Like a friend always say, "the incompetence is enough to go round", if you keep defending these abuse of power, nepotism and high handedness, one day you or someone close to you will be a victim too.

Ask Dawisu, he is now reaping some 'gains' of his actions. grin

3 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by ahiboilandgas: 9:37am On Mar 31, 2021
royalamour:
grin

This is what you get when nepotism is applied in the selection process.
And you wonder why things are this bad in the country?

Many of them are stark illiterates in top positions.

They believe that they must occupy top position even if they are qualified or not.

It will never be well with Frederic Lugard.

That is why I don't blame secessionists.
so the ccb chairman is a stark illiterate?and thousands of ipob in the civil service still go there to fill their asset declaration forms yearly ....
Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by litaninja(m): 9:39am On Mar 31, 2021
The slaps look like a sweet assault suit brewing.
Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by askdek(m): 9:43am On Mar 31, 2021
And the idiot has been repairing and buying phones from 'Biafran boys'

2 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by femijay8271(m): 9:43am On Mar 31, 2021
CuteMaro:
Shame !

Well I am not really surprised. Reminds me of my NYSC days back in the North. My boss used to say Nigeria will never get better, honestly I never imagined it would get this worse so soon.

Imagine the statement from a supposed public servant. There’s really no redemption for this country called Nigeria if at the slightest provocation we are quick to pull the Tribal card.

In the end we all deserve the leaders we get. We have the most unserious set of populace where every youth would rather turn a comedian on whatsapp status and Instagram stories rather than question the authority in government and demand good governance.

What a shameful, unprofessional and error ridden statement from his PR ! What a time to be a Nigerian ! A country with no direction, A country with no vision for the youths ( Where almost 100 youths are arrested daily for cyber crimes from almost all regions and it is not a matter of national discourse to at-least address the underlying cause) ! A country where life means nothing anymore as people get killed in their numbers daily and everybody gets along like it’s normal ! ( Even the security chiefs gets to shamelessly keep their jobs knowing they owe nobody any explanations )

And this is the country we are expected to raise our unborn kids ! As a Nigerian we all should be ashamed and we owe our unborn kids an apology for not demanding good governance no matter what it may take !

your oyinbo too much...tiri gbosa 4 u!
Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by cardoctor(m): 9:43am On Mar 31, 2021
I weak
Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by askdek(m): 9:44am On Mar 31, 2021
And the idiot has been repairing and buying phones from 'Biafran boys' :
Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by sule944: 9:46am On Mar 31, 2021
Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by knightsTempler: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2021
If the " Biafran Boy" statement by the Code of Conduct Tribunal shocked you, then you have not been paying attention.

This is the Nigeria many of you voted for in 2015.

APC used open ethnic dog whistles against Igbos and Ijaws..stop pretending to be shocked.

8 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by Bluffly: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2021
The man that first slapped the security guard should be arested and prosecuted as well because he is the one who incited everything. Why would you slap a man on his duty post doing his job for whatever reason.

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by AleAirHub(m): 9:50am On Mar 31, 2021
A tribal partisan with desolate brain. angry

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by Nobody: 9:51am On Mar 31, 2021
Another product of quota system!!!

2 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:52am On Mar 31, 2021
Everybody that holds a position of significance in this country now is an Hausa or a fulani. It's as if there are no other regions anymore.

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by Nasir123(m): 10:00am On Mar 31, 2021
CuteMaro:
Shame !

Well I am not really surprised. Reminds me of my NYSC days back in the North. My boss used to say Nigeria will never get better, honestly I never imagined it would get this worse so soon.

Imagine the statement from a supposed public servant. There’s really no redemption for this country called Nigeria if at the slightest provocation we are quick to pull the Tribal card.

In the end we all deserve the leaders we get. We have the most unserious set of populace where every youth would rather turn a comedian on whatsapp status and Instagram stories rather than question the authority in government and demand good governance.

What a shameful, unprofessional and error ridden statement from his PR ! What a time to be a Nigerian ! A country with no direction, A country with no vision for the youths ( Where almost 100 youths are arrested daily for cyber crimes from almost all regions and it is not a matter of national discourse to at-least address the underlying cause) ! A country where life means nothing anymore as people get killed in their numbers daily and everybody gets along like it’s normal ! ( Even the security chiefs gets to shamelessly keep their jobs knowing they owe nobody any explanations )

And this is the country we are expected to raise our unborn kids ! As a Nigerian we all should be ashamed and we owe our unborn kids an apology for not demanding good governance no matter what it may take !

I'm telling you my brother!
Nigeria is DEAD!

A Country where the Police will be on the road on daily basis harassing and collecting money from Nigerians,and the President, Governors, Ministers, house of members, Local government chairman,all seating down there enjoying it,what should we expect!?
And the worst of it is that,95% of Nigerians are either dummy, wicked, tribalistic and more worse which of cause favor a typical Nigeria Politicians... This Country is far dead.

But one thing is for sure; WE have to do something,.. else we're all Dead.

This Country is a BIG SHitHOLE at the moment. #Fact!

2 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by ariesbull: 10:01am On Mar 31, 2021

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by unmask: 10:07am On Mar 31, 2021
SarkinYarki:
This statement is even a worse disaster than the the assault , it woulda been better if he had kept quiet ...just look at the poorly lettered statement filled with grammatical blunder and to make matters worse they try to play the tribal card to gain support by bringing in Biafra cheesy
That Biafra part annoyed me....but it also brings to light how these men in power wield both the tribal and ethnic cards to their gain and the gullible populace fall for it.

Noticed how the letter didn't address the assault?

2 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by Seebrian(m): 10:07am On Mar 31, 2021
I still refuse to give up on my dear country Nigeria. So disheartening reading those statements.
Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by unmask: 10:07am On Mar 31, 2021
PlayerMeji:
Shameful indeed...

When you have to mention Biafran boys... I immediately stopped reading the whole story.

Biafran boys? No longer Igbo boys but Biafra...

So that was how the narrative was to you... Biafran boys attacked the CCT Chairman in his country..

Igbo boys is still wrong....all I saw there was traders

2 Likes

Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by nbisi: 10:08am On Mar 31, 2021
Very pathetic that his team could put up a writing like this calling biafran boys..this language used is capable of instigating tribal war...well I don't think he authorize such press release..
Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by IgboWarlord(m): 10:09am On Mar 31, 2021
Which one come be "Biafran boy" again kwanu?..This man is so stupid!!!!

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by Tywo2018: 10:15am On Mar 31, 2021
They must misbehave that moment when they have big case of corruption to handle. The accuser are working tirelessly to cause wahala to throwaway there case. Naija i hail oo
Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by bigtt76(f): 10:22am On Mar 31, 2021
Sad ...I know Banex Plaza but not been there in a while BUT what if those miscreants actually nickname themselves 'Biafran Boys' just like you have Bakassi boys in Aba (and some SE states) those days or Area Boys in Lagos and environs.

I'm not supporting the use of the name BUT I doubt the PR guy mentioned it to spite or create any tribal tension. I however agree that the PR is incompetent and ought to be sacked with immediate effect. Assume the boys were nicknamed 'Biafran Boys' he ought to know that mentioning the name in a report or statement could cause ricocheting effects.

We need to be careful as a nation and on Nairaland ...I think its about time Seun start censoring some of these words on the forum.

PlayerMeji:
Shameful indeed...

When you have to mention Biafran boys... I immediately stopped reading the whole story.

Biafran boys? No longer Igbo boys but Biafra...

So that was how the narrative was to you... Biafran boys attacked the CCT Chairman in his country..

Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by Sonn(m): 10:23am On Mar 31, 2021
Exactly what you get when some unqualified elements occupys important spaces

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by Decent09(m): 10:31am On Mar 31, 2021
Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by Gyong(m): 10:32am On Mar 31, 2021
fitzmayowa:
This is one of the most unprofessional statement have read in a while, PR unit should be fired.

I'm guessing this suppose to be their defence....

PR unit alone? The code of conduct tribunal chairman and his team should be fired, CCB chairman wey no get good conduct.

1 Like

Re: Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News by eldoradoxx: 10:41am On Mar 31, 2021
Once I saw the name of the author of the statement, I knew that there was nothing more to add. It is the quality of mind that run Nigeria today. They are all from one side of the country, incompetence is their next name. They love to occupy position they will only end up reducing to a joke. Shame to Danladi Umar and Code of Conduct Tribunal he represents together with the author of the statement. This is the quality of people that criminally removed the Chief Justice of Nigeria.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari Called "Garri" In Kano, Osinbajo "Groundnut" & Saraki "Sugar" - Guardian / Closure Of All Anambra State Land Boundaries / Balarabe Musa Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.