Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Feed Formulation Guide: What Are The Ingredients Of Poultry Feed? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Feed Formulation Guide: What Are The Ingredients Of Poultry Feed? (332 Views)

Breedwell Quality Poultry Feed Available At An Affordable Rate / Free Broiler Grower And Finisher Feed Formulation Whatsapp Group / Broiler, Breeder Feed Formulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Feed Formulation Guide: What Are The Ingredients Of Poultry Feed? by Chidisam(m): 7:09am On Mar 31, 2021
Some of the common ingredients for poultry feed are maize, soybeans, sunflower, fish meal, bran, groundnut cake, palm kernel cake, (PKC), cow-pea, cereal grains, vitamin, and mineral supplements, and feed additives. These ingredients should be capable of supplying the chickens with the necessary nutrients for different chicken types and ages for optimal performance.

Thus, in formulating your poultry feed it is almost important you also know the nutrients composition of various feed ingredients, their functions, their anti-nutritional factors, digestibility, sheer life, palatability, alternative source, and balancing between feed ingredients, so as to enable you to formulate the best feed for your chicken with low-cost input.

However, in this post let start by knowing the functions of various feed ingredients and their classification under the classes food, In My Subsequently post, we shall look at their nutrient composition and balance feed ingredients, and eventually how you can use standard feed formulas to mix or formulate different types of feed for different types of chickens and ages.

I am committed to ensuring you optimized your profit by formulating your own feed with low input without compromising performance.

Stay with me on this adventure.

So, let get down to today's lesson
Continue reading....
https://poultryfarmguide.com/blog/what-are-the-ingredients-of-poultry-feed/
Re: Feed Formulation Guide: What Are The Ingredients Of Poultry Feed? by pillarmaria(m): 7:28am On Mar 31, 2021
I dey here
Re: Feed Formulation Guide: What Are The Ingredients Of Poultry Feed? by TheFalcons: 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
Go on boss

(1) (Reply)

Sudan To Receive $400 Million From Saudi Arabia, UAE For Agriculture. / Sokoto Market (grains Market) / Nigeria Is Steadily Strengthening Agro-product Value Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.