Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

What I Learned From Doing And Selling Drugs - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What I Learned From Doing And Selling Drugs (439 Views)

10 Lessons I Learned From Weight Loss / 10 Lessons I Learned From Weight Loss / Woman Dies After Consuming Herbal Drugs She Bought To Lighten Her Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Learned From Doing And Selling Drugs by Pascopele: 9:15am On Mar 31, 2021
"It is never enough“

Drug addicts always want more. No matter how high or good they feel they always want to do one more. Knowing when it’s enough is essential for life and prevents you from endlessly chasing. Build from a position of gratitude not from scarcity

„Nothing is permanent“

The high is great and you feel like you can fly but soon it will be over. Then you have a hangover and feel miserable but it goes over as well. So whether you are on top or at the bottom. Remember that it can be over anytime

Reputation is priceless“

If you have a reputation that you are not to be messed with, nobody will mess with you. But if you do not have a reputation, people will come and test you. When I first started in the game people come to test me and I knew the way I handle this will determine the future. Sometimes overly engaging in conflict and setting an example can prevent further conflict

Anyway conflict should avoided whenever possible!

Pick your battles wisely“

There are some people out there you don’t want to mess with. You can’t win against everybody and you should accept it. Even battles that you could win but don’t offer any benefit are not worth fighting. Some people are best to be avoided „When you have something people want, you need no marketing“. I saw people waiting for hours to get their stuff

Almost begging to be allowed to buy at times. Focus on creating or becoming something/someone people want and you won't need to convince anybody

„Do not lend“

I mean it’s obvious that you should never lend money to a drug user but you also should not lend money to your friends. It will only cause problems, as people who borrow money are generally not good with handling it. You want to help and support your friends but lending money can cause problems that can damage your friendship.

So my rule is that I either give it to them as a gift or I don’t give anything at all

Thank you for reading so far!

https://twitter.com/takezopure/status/1376891127903621122
Re: What I Learned From Doing And Selling Drugs by MickzyDonald: 9:25am On Mar 31, 2021
Righteousness2 come and see something
Re: What I Learned From Doing And Selling Drugs by Righteousness2(m): 9:45am On Mar 31, 2021
You missed the most Valuable and Important lesson in the Evil Drug Business, which is all that Glitters is not gold. There is a reward of Eternal Destruction in Hell for all that Engage in such evil acts.

Having Said that, You have some Great lessons that could be applied to better our everyday life and Relationships.

1 Like

Re: What I Learned From Doing And Selling Drugs by Pascopele: 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2021
cheesy
Righteousness2:
You missed the most Valuable and Important lesson in the Evil Drug Business, which is all that Glitters is not gold. There is a reward of Eternal Destruction in Hell for all that Engage in such evil acts.

Having Said that, You have some Great lessons that could be applied to better our everyday life and Relationships.
Re: What I Learned From Doing And Selling Drugs by DrFunmisticGlow: 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2021
Righteousness2:

Ode!!

Have you sold drugs before?

1 Like

Re: What I Learned From Doing And Selling Drugs by Ohyinyeah: 8:15am On Jul 17, 2021
grin
DrFunmisticGlow:
Ode!!

Have you sold drugs before?

(1) (Reply)

Men's Anti-acne Charcoal Oil Control Facial Cleanser-200ml / How To Prevent Getting Stressed / Safety Precautions To Keep Your Kids Coming Back To School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.