Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

How 2 Pastors (father And Son), Heading 15 Churches, Converted To Islam. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How 2 Pastors (father And Son), Heading 15 Churches, Converted To Islam. (184 Views)

A Sex-Starved Marriage Is Heading For Destruction - Bishop Oyedepo / Bishop Oyedepo's Sons And Son-in-law Rock Agbada To Faith Oyedepo 60th Birthday / Reverend Father And Sisters Drinking Beer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How 2 Pastors (father And Son), Heading 15 Churches, Converted To Islam. by afasayuti: 10:34am On Mar 31, 2021
How 2 pastors (father and son), heading 15 churches, converted to Islam and also converted family and 10 churches members to Islam.

Pastor Yohannes and his father also a Christian Pastor, Heading 15 Churches in Sabah, Malaysia have converted to Islam. They have also managed to convert others and 10 out of 15 churches once under them were closed.

Pastor Yohannes was trained as a pastor for 8 years by the Council Movement Bible Study Borneo. He was then involved in the christian missionary works for two years in Malaysia. Later, on the invitation of the Council Movement Bible Study, Indonessia, he went for higher study on bible at Institute in Bangdung.

Back in Indonessia, the Former pastor Yohannes participated in many dialogues about Islam and christianity. His research on Quran and Bible plus reading books on Islam and dialogues with muslims finally lead him to the truth of Islam and he finally converted to Islam. He then changed his name to Muhammad Farran Abdullah.

When his father who was also a christian pastor got to know about the converssion of his son (Pastor Yohannes) to Islam, he was thrown out penniless by his father and mother. The father took a gun and shot him but the shot missed him. Pastor Yohannes later left the home to further his studies, particularly on Quranic memorization. According to him "During my 7 years of learning Islam, I never missed praying for my parents. Also whenever I met my friends I asked for their kindness to pray for my parents too. Being muslim I always show kindness to both my parents, phoning and saying good words to them".

Former Pastor Yohannes also said:

"Before I left (home), I told my parents that I will pray to the (Almighty) Allah that one day both of you and all our families will come to Islam. I will also pray that all the 15 churches we established will slso be closed." God accepted Yohannes' prayers and his mother, brother and sister converted to Islam. A year later his father and 30 families of relatives also converted to Islam.

As an ex-christian pastor, Yohannes' father managed to convert to Islam the christian members of 10 churches out of 15 churches which were under his supervision. Yohannes has also converted thousands of non muslims into Islam.

Presently Muhammad Farran Abdullah (Formely pastor Yohannes) is presently an Haafiz (one who memorised the whole of the Holy Quran), and for his intimate love and admiration for the words of God (Al-Quran), he is presently running a centre for Quranic memorization in Malaysia. He requests for the prayer of every muslims for success.

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Jesus, The True Vine. / In The Light Of Truth: The Evolution Of Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.