Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience (1346 Views)

My out-of-body DMT Experience / Please Who Has This Song "Born To Win, Born To Reign In Life, I'm No Ordinary Pe / I'm No Longer An Atheist. Finally Found God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by GodWrites: 10:39am On Mar 31, 2021
I've journeyed the cosmos, amassed enormous wisdom that incurred nihilism.

Despite knowing the obvious bitter truth of no inherent meaning, it still feels less burdening to acknowledge a more soothing option.

Believing in god takes less strength and energy, compared to not believing. By dwelling on the apparent truth of no God, it still feels soothing to hand over control to a being, even if imaginary.

For a moment you feel relieved. It happens when you finish praying, meditating, or any kind of religious ritual.

Atheism never made sense to me, but it was a label I used to expose the ludicrous beliefs of some religions like Christianity and Islam.

Believing that your God is the one true God, compared to millions of other gods in existence is insecurity of the highest order.

I've always seen myself as God, and indeed I am. If you follow me, I talked about the God Molecule, DMT, how I began to extract it myself recently.

What I experienced, I've never reached that height even in my peak mediative state. Mind is powerful, and you can harness understanding and exercising with, especially through meditation.

I wanted to reach the top, the realm of the gurus. And I found a way, something so tiny and rare hidden in the bark of a tree.

In most countries, this tree is illegal to be grown!!!

I'm talking about the Mimosa Hostilis!!!

Truth be told, there is no body in Nigeria, that has DMT.

Prove me wrong by linking me to any. Due to this, I hard to import the materials needed to extract DMT from the Mimosa Hostilis Bark.

I followed a video a found on YouTubez, and I left it in the Freezer till the next day.

Next day, my DMT was ready in its crystal form. Very little, like 100gram. I've been dreaming of this for years, and this is me face to face with the food of the gods.

With the APX vape I ordered from aliexpress, I took three hits and reality desolved before my eyes.

As if in a space jet, I saw myself being teleported with great piercing speed.

I was no longer in my room, but outer space heading to a destination I do not know.

At the moment I was convinced I was dead. So this is how you died? Drug overdose on DMT!!!

I wondered what will happen when my body is found, and what will happen to most of my investment, but soon I forget all these as the world before me consume me.

How vivid everything looked humbled me, and I suddenly found myself in a dark room.

I started seeing eyes all around the wall, and there something emerged, a black slim lady with snakes as hairs. Medusa?

I was looking at her, great be my name for I did not turn to stone. She walked toward me, held out her hand, and I took it like a man would to a woman he admires.

A woman of power, how dare a man reject such a being. But I dare not be fooled, surely this entity wouldn't be entirely selfless.

When I looked backed to look at her, I found myself in a desert, with strong winds and sounds striving to blow me destroy.

How I ended up here felt foggy, but I was convinced of, nothing. All I did was response to the stimulus around me, and striving to survive in this unknown dimension.

Yes, I thought I've already dead and found myself in the afterlife.

I never believed my afterlife to be like a big judgment day like the Christians, but rather a free energy who is finally free from his biological suit called body.

A god ready to roam the universe and and manifest, create, and even simulate another reality of existence if possible.

I'm god, because I'm an eternal energy that can not be created nor destroyed. Though my body may die, my consciousness survives and journeys as a powerful energy.

With this incredible consciousness, wisdom and wealth, how dare you not worship me?

I'm not an atheist, cause I believe gods exist, and I'm one!!! If there is a god worthy of your worship, it's Elon Musk.

Dude will soon create a chip that ensure man will never die again. If you have $5,000,000 in your bank account, a house, a flourishing business, wouldn't you like to explore this world for hundreds of year's?

Haaaa... You aren't born too late!!!
Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by Jashub: 10:52am On Mar 31, 2021
All I see here is the ravings of a drug addict. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by senchibi: 11:20am On Mar 31, 2021
Jashub:
Among users of DMT, taking DMT is often described as a “spiritual journey” rather than being high or tripping, which has lead some people to refer to DMT as ‘the Spirit Molecule.’ However, because its trips are more intense, a bad trip on DMT can be even more frightening than a bad trip on other hallucinogenic drugs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by Jashub: 11:26am On Mar 31, 2021
senchibi:

Among users of DMT, taking DMT is often described as a “spiritual journey” rather than being high or tripping, which has lead some people to refer to DMT as ‘the Spirit Molecule.’ However, because its trips are more intense, a bad trip on DMT can be even more frightening than a bad trip on other hallucinogenic drugs.
Whatever you take that does not place you in the realm of reality and logic, is a hallucinogenic substance. And from what this OP is saying, he is taking a hallucinogenic stubstance.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by budaatum: 12:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
elizabeth24:
A man took on his Twitter to share a picture of a rat standing and holding what looks like a small spoon and stirring something in a frying pan in his Kitchen.

The rat looked shocked as though it wasn’t expecting to get caught. The story has stirred massive reactions.

But some people find it hard to believe that a rat would act like a human in real life.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13334527_exwv0pwwgam890u_jpeg14c9f28aa73450c695de9ed6e481ce6d

Read more here: https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2021/03/man-cries-out-twitter-after-seeing-rat-in-his-kitchen-cooking-itself-pictures.html
Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by GodWrites: 1:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
Jashub:

All I see here a devolved, water based organism whose brain lags to comprehend simple mechanisms of life.

2 Likes

Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by LikeAking: 1:53pm On Mar 31, 2021
How can I get this wonderful plant?

1 Like

Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by Jashub: 2:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
[s]
GodWrites:

All I see here a devolved, water based organism whose brain lags to comprehend simple mechanisms of life.
[/s]You're just a silly drug addict whose life is about to be snuffed by a mind-acting drug. grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by GodWrites: 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s]You're just a silly drug addict whose life is about to snuffed by a mind-acting drug. grin

What's a drug? An element extracted from the bark tree of a Mimosa tree is a drug to you? You don't equate it with hard drugs. Stop ridiculing yourself on a public forum

1 Like

Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by Jashub: 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
GodWrites:

What's a drug? An element extracted from the bark tree of a Mimosa tree is a drug to you? You don't equate it with hard drugs. Stop ridiculing yourself on a public forum
Bros don't be stupid. The extraction process changes its pharmacological properties from an ordinary plant to a strong hallucinogenic substance. This something SS1 students know... undecided

6 Likes

Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by GodWrites: 2:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
Jashub:
Bros don't be stupid. The extraction process changes its pharmacological properties from an ordinary plant to a strong hallucinogenic substance. undecided

Tell me about it!!! So extracting an element using a solvent automatically makes the extracted element bad, because it's hallucinogenic? What do you know about DMT, or the supposed Mimosa tree?

1 Like

Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by Jashub: 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
GodWrites:

Tell me about it!!! So extracting an element using a solvent automatically makes the extracted element bad, because it's hallucinogenic? What do you know about DMT, or the supposed Mimosa tree?
I can see you're a dense junkie. Oga, kindly go and read up on the isolation of DMT before you start talking stupid once again.

4 Likes

Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by GodWrites: 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
Jashub:
I can see you're a dense junkie. Oga, kindly go and read up on the isolation of DMT before you start talking stupid once again.

You're being disturbed by ignorance, and I only hope you get better!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by Jashub: 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2021
GodWrites:

You're the one the ignorant one. Kindly do yourself a favor and stay of DMT while bits of your sanity is holding on

4 Likes

Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by LordReed(m): 11:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
GodWrites:
I've journeyed the cosmos, amassed enormous wisdom that incurred nihilism.

Despite knowing the obvious bitter truth of no inherent meaning, it still feels less burdening to acknowledge a more soothing option.

Believing in god takes less strength and energy, compared to not believing. By dwelling on the apparent truth of no God, it still feels soothing to hand over control to a being, even if imaginary.

For a moment you feel relieved. It happens when you finish praying, meditating, or any kind of religious ritual.

Atheism never made sense to me, but it was a label I used to expose the ludicrous beliefs of some religions like Christianity and Islam.

Believing that your God is the one true God, compared to millions of other gods in existence is insecurity of the highest order.

I've always seen myself as God, and indeed I am. If you follow me, I talked about the God Molecule, DMT, how I began to extract it myself recently.

What I experienced, I've never reached that height even in my peak mediative state. Mind is powerful, and you can harness understanding and exercising with, especially through meditation.

I wanted to reach the top, the realm of the gurus. And I found a way, something so tiny and rare hidden in the bark of a tree.

In most countries, this tree is illegal to be grown!!!

I'm talking about the Mimosa Hostilis!!!

Truth be told, there is no body in Nigeria, that has DMT.

Prove me wrong by linking me to any. Due to this, I hard to import the materials needed to extract DMT from the Mimosa Hostilis Bark.

I followed a video a found on YouTubez, and I left it in the Freezer till the next day.

Next day, my DMT was ready in its crystal form. Very little, like 100gram. I've been dreaming of this for years, and this is me face to face with the food of the gods.

With the APX vape I ordered from aliexpress, I took three hits and reality desolved before my eyes.

As if in a space jet, I saw myself being teleported with great piercing speed.

I was no longer in my room, but outer space heading to a destination I do not know.

At the moment I was convinced I was dead. So this is how you died? Drug overdose on DMT!!!

I wondered what will happen when my body is found, and what will happen to most of my investment, but soon I forget all these as the world before me consume me.

How vivid everything looked humbled me, and I suddenly found myself in a dark room.

I started seeing eyes all around the wall, and there something emerged, a black slim lady with snakes as hairs. Medusa?

I was looking at her, great be my name for I did not turn to stone. She walked toward me, held out her hand, and I took it like a man would to a woman he admires.

A woman of power, how dare a man reject such a being. But I dare not be fooled, surely this entity wouldn't be entirely selfless.

When I looked backed to look at her, I found myself in a desert, with strong winds and sounds striving to blow me destroy.

How I ended up here felt foggy, but I was convinced of, nothing. All I did was response to the stimulus around me, and striving to survive in this unknown dimension.

Yes, I thought I've already dead and found myself in the afterlife.

I never believed my afterlife to be like a big judgment day like the Christians, but rather a free energy who is finally free from his biological suit called body.

A god ready to roam the universe and and manifest, create, and even simulate another reality of existence if possible.

I'm god, because I'm an eternal energy that can not be created nor destroyed. Though my body may die, my consciousness survives and journeys as a powerful energy.

With this incredible consciousness, wisdom and wealth, how dare you not worship me?

I'm not an atheist, cause I believe gods exist, and I'm one!!! If there is a god worthy of your worship, it's Elon Musk.

Dude will soon create a chip that ensure man will never die again. If you have $5,000,000 in your bank account, a house, a flourishing business, wouldn't you like to explore this world for hundreds of year's?

Haaaa... You aren't born too late!!!

What do you mean by god here because you don't seem to be using the popular meanings most people would use in this forum.
Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by crysville(m): 6:52am On Oct 10, 2022
Jashub:
[s][/s]You're just a silly drug addict whose life is about to be snuffed by a mind-acting drug. grin
you… you simply do not know what he’s talking about, you have never experienced it, and he’s not insane. You simply have no idea of the occurrence of his narration. It’s okay to judge/ridicule/criticize what one does not understand. And by the way;…. Everything is a drug.
Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by Nobody: 6:03am On Mar 07, 2023
I've heard a lot about DMT.
Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by sharpwriter(m): 12:57pm On Mar 07, 2023
GodWrites:

Oga, you didn't finish your story, and I hate half stories angry angry angry angry angry angry
What else did you find? How did you get away from that desert? What other beings did you meet and how did you get to see that you have returned to your body? We need your experience, thanks.
Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by Bintasukai: 6:34pm On Feb 17
Jashub:

Open your eyes, bro. Though I don’t blame you for not understanding simply because you can never in a billion years understand what being under the influence of DMT is. For all drugs, it’s possible to imagine the feel because they all fall within the bounds of the human experience, unlike DMT.

And just so you know, I only tried it once with no cravings to go back, but it helped me with a few things in my life that I needed help with. First, I quit smoking weed immediately (18 year daily weed habit). It stopped that addiction dead in its tracks.
Secondly, it cured me of my intense social anxiety. The type where even receiving compliments from other people would make me bust out sweating with anxiety. Now, even stressful situations don’t bother me as much.
Thirdly, I am better organized after using it.

It does this by rearranging your neural pathways. Hence, the pathway that would always push you back to doing drugs will close and a new healthy pathway will be opened in its place. Even drugs that have violent withdrawal symptoms are no match for DMT as it rearranges the neutral pathway that would lead to the withdrawal symptoms drug users experience.

While I can never give my children even an ordinary cigarette. I would be very happy to offer them DMT once they come of age.

Again, open your eyes, even you would be better off trying DMT once in your life. I 100% promise you that.
Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by Mayntheemaynn: 6:36pm On Feb 17
GodWrites:

do you believe you are a god or know you are a god?
Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by Bintasukai: 6:43pm On Feb 17
Mayntheemaynn:

do you believe you are a god or know you are a god?

Once you smoke DMT, you will find the answer to your question.

DMT will show you the creation story, you will find out that every single thing in this world is one and the same. You will also find your place in the spiritual hierarchy, ironic because there is no hierarchy, as you will come to learn after using DMT.

Lol Iam pretty sure I sound insane.
Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by Mayntheemaynn: 6:48pm On Feb 17
Bintasukai:

Once you smoke DMT, you will find the answer to your question.

DMT will show you the creation story, you will find out that every single thing in this world is one and the same. You will also find your place in the spiritual hierarchy, ironic because there is no hierarchy, as you will come to learn after using DMT.

Lol Iam pretty sure I sound insane.
Millions of people do DMT around the world, even in USA there is a festival for these kind of Drugs, and we also have harder drugs that claims to give you the "spiritual experience".

It's not all that bro.
Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by Mayntheemaynn: 6:54pm On Feb 17
This is a YouTube channel where people on trips(shrooms, DMT, etc) talk about their stories while on the drug.
https://m.youtube.com/@animated

Cc Bintasukai
Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by Jackanda1(m): 6:54pm On Feb 17
I pray you get born again and follow Jesus christ pretty quick.
Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by Bintasukai: 7:20pm On Feb 17
Mayntheemaynn:

Millions of people do DMT around the world, even in USA there is a festival for these kind of Drugs, and we also have harder drugs that claims to give you the "spiritual experience".

It's not all that bro.

It’s all that and more. If you ever get DMT and choose to use it. Don’t enter with this mindset. It will chew you up and spit you out soooo bad. DMT is the last frontier of human experiences. DMT no get mate o.
Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by Mayntheemaynn: 7:22pm On Feb 17
Bintasukai:

It’s all that and more. If you ever get DMT and choose to use it. Don’t enter with this mindset. It will chew you up and spit you out soooo bad. DMT is the last frontier of human experiences. DMT no get mate o.
we have harder drugs than DMT, it seems you are new to it that's why it's shacking you.
Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by Bintasukai: 8:08pm On Feb 17
Mayntheemaynn:

we have harder drugs than DMT, it seems you are new to it that's why it's shacking you.
Which ones? And are you a DMT veteran?

In fact I’m 100% certain you have not taken dmt is why you are saying all this. Why not try it first and see if your mind fit carry am?
Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by Bintasukai: 8:13pm On Feb 17
Mayntheemaynn:
This is a YouTube channel where people on trips(shrooms, DMT, etc) talk about their stories while on the drug.
https://m.youtube.com/@animated

Cc Bintasukai
lol, you want me to watch a video? Is that your verification source. Lol 100 times.

Clearly you are new to this.

Watching a video about DMT is like drawing a picture of heaven by a 3year old and saying it is the same as the real one. They don’t correlate one single bit.

You think shrooms, truffles, lsd etc are dmt’s mate? You need to watch a few more videos.
Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by Mayntheemaynn: 11:51pm On Feb 17
Bintasukai:

lol, you want me to watch a video? Is that your verification source. Lol 100 times.

Clearly you are new to this.

Watching a video about DMT is like drawing a picture of heaven by a 3year old and saying it is the same as the real one. They don’t correlate one single bit.

You think shrooms, truffles, lsd etc are dmt’s mate? You need to watch a few more videos.
The link I sent is a channel that talks about peoples experience with DMT and other harder drugs.
Verification source of what? grin
The same way you are telling us of your trips on DMT and how you became a deity, others too have shared their own trips.

A picture of christian heaven abi

DMT is just like LSD, shrooms, which one be mate, you need to do more drugs lol

1 Like

Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by Mayntheemaynn: 11:53pm On Feb 17
Bintasukai:

In fact I’m 100% certain you have not taken dmt is why you are saying all this. Why not try it first and see if your mind fit carry am?
Millions have taken DMT, its used in Festival, what happened to them?, it's not special, it is just shacking you as a new comer.
Again there are harder drugs that claims to give spiritual experience too
Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by Mayntheemaynn: 11:53pm On Feb 17
Bintasukai:

Millions have taken DMT, what happened to them?, it's not special, it is just shacking you as a new comer.
Re: I'm No Longer An Atheist - DMT Experience by Bintasukai: 11:44am On Feb 18
Mayntheemaynn:

Millions have taken DMT, what happened to them?, it's not special, it is just shacking you as a new comer.
Bro you have no basis for argument, no frame of reference. All I can say is, if you get mind, try DMT. Then go click the YouTube links wey Dey mislead you so.

Then come tell me wetin your eye see. At this point, I feel like you will argue with a pilot because you play flight simulator on your phone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Spreading Ignorance(covid Vaccination Is No Mark Of The Beast) / Quran 29:46 Says That Muslims And Christians Worship The Same God. Is It True? / The Beauty Of Mathematics, And Of God

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.