Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

"I First Ate Cornflakes In University"-nigerian Lady Narrates How She Was Mocked - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I First Ate Cornflakes In University"-nigerian Lady Narrates How She Was Mocked (242 Views)

I Was Mocked, Bullied For My Dark Skin – Beverly Naya / Why I Spent 9 Years In The University - Nigerian Comedian Ay / Ric Hassani: I First Had Sex At 16, I Prefer To Cheat Than Be Cheated On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I First Ate Cornflakes In University"-nigerian Lady Narrates How She Was Mocked by GladGlad(f): 11:02am On Mar 31, 2021
A Nigerian woman, Nsikak Effiong from Akwa Ibom has revealed that she tasted cornflakes for the first time when she entered university as her parents didn't know about cereals.

Nsikak, who disclosed this on Facebook on Tuesda, also narrated how she was mocked back then for not having nice clothes, shoes and fixing synthetic weavons. She also encouraged her followers stating that ''what we do not have now, we will definitely have it tomorrow''

"I first ate cornflakes in the University. Of course, I knew what cornflakes and goldenmorn was but I didn't eat it. My parents really didn't know it. We had food always at home and that was the most important which I'm ever so grateful for.. Cereals definitely alien to them. I'm sure if my mom knew it, she would buy for me. But she didn't." she wrote.

'So first day I bought cornflakes, I finished the whole packet in 1hr. It was a case of "FINALLY". Shebi this thing? I don chop am at last. It felt gooood.

Read Full Story: https://gladtune.com/2021/03/31/i-first-ate-cornflakes-in-the-university-nigerian-lady-narrates-how-she-was-mocked-for-not-having-nice-clothes-shoes-and-fixing-synthetic-weavons/

(1) (Reply)

10 Things To Learn From Wizkid Grass To Grace Story / Don't Stay With A Man Who Beats You – Actress Uche Ogbodo Reveals(video) / Veteran Nollywood Actor Ben Iwuoha Dies At 68

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.