Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,812 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Us Government And Lekki Massacre - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Us Government And Lekki Massacre (200 Views)

Lekki Massacre: Who Gave The Order? Fredrick Nwabufo / Osoba Worked For Abacha's Government And NADECO At The Same Time - Oshun / US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Us Government And Lekki Massacre by MrSamsung(m): 1:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
I want to call on eminent Nigerians and the general public who have gone through the official gazette that the American government has denied that the was no lekki massacre to quote where the denial was made in the write up.

Emphasis being on denied

Please I will encourage everyone to read it up and see how far these people can go in trying to not bring justice to those deserving angry

Please Seun, lalasticalala and Mynd44 I take God beg una even if the government and the country is in disarray and propaganda mood, please don't let this forum join them. You guys can show that you don't tolerate and support false information by taking the post down.

Here is the link: https://www.nairaland.com/6485326/endsars-no-evidence-soldiers-killed

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Leprous Finger Called FFK / Opinion; Blame The Legislature For Nigerian Woes / An Average Nigerian Shouts When Speaking Because Of The Heavy Presence Of Noise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.