Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,498 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank (19541 Views)

Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank / Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank / UBA Emerges First Nigerian Bank To Win African Bank Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank by nairalandankrah: 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
Useless bank buying a useless bank

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank by victornwaru(m): 2:35pm On Mar 31, 2021
Access Warrior
Re: Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank by Pclemenza: 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2021
BigBashiru:

The acquisitions are motivated by greed and ego (prestige) not because they want to add any value....
I agree with you on this. Acquisition from left, right and center yet they don’t offer much value to their customers.

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank by Ninokingz1(m): 2:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
Viknat:
thank u very much. These guys deduct money 50# twice ... Last Friday and yesterday, even when I no pay or withdraw. Dem say na account maintainance

The same reason I’ve to dump their fucking ass back then. I don’t have to go hustle under the sun and you stay under AC office to steal my sweat.

3 Likes

Re: Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank by Shezkid01(m): 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
This bank don remove almost 5k illegal from my account chai. Your bank go burn ni

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank by aspabay(m): 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
See how Buhari is destroying this economy...
grin grin grin grin
That would have been the news if it was the other way round
Re: Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank by aspabay(m): 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
Access Bank
I thought Sorosoke hoodlums have cancelled the bank
Re: Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank by Afodot0022(m): 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2021
RUMOUR HAS IT THAT THEY PRESENTLY NEGOTIATING THE ACQUIRING OF UNION BANK PLC. THIS ACCESS BANK NA THE REAL BIG STRONG AND RELIABLE BUT THEY CAN USE STAFF ANYHOW SHA.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank by Ihatemumu: 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
naijaboy756:
This bank strong o...

How they don't feel this APC hardship effect is a mystery
grin grin grin grin
Re: Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank by Emotionss: 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
naijaboy756:
This bank strong o...

How they don't feel this APC hardship effect is a mystery

You think those illegal deductions from customers account is small business ?
Re: Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank by Igbankpa(m): 3:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
Pierohandsome:
Deducting customers fund illegally,and use the proceed to acquire more banks.

Una Weldon oo access Fraud
My thought exactly
Re: Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank by naijaboy756: 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

You think those illegal deductions from customers account is small business ?
na only dem dey deduct??

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank by kolexy(m): 3:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
Hongkog:
Omo it's like Access Bank is the Biggest bank oo

Size does not mean anything. Go and study the financials of the 5 big banks - FUGAZ
Re: Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank by Teeacom: 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
Stupid bank,keep stealing customers funds in there account and acquire more bank,your bank go bomb ni.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank by Aquilazng(m): 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2021
They have to study SA people's weakness very well to be able to steal from them o. A good fraction of Those guys are well enlighten and not afraid to take actions unlike our online ranting 9jarians. Anyways, I would like yo have and operate the ZAR account seamlessly from 9ja sha. Access amaka!
Re: Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank by Emotionss: 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
naijaboy756:
na only dem dey deduct??

Base on my personal experience when it comes to deductions, they're the worst.
Re: Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank by Ijaya123: 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
Boye33:

Contrary to the general perspective and obvious corporate war against them, Access bank happens to be the best bank out of all banks I have transacted with.

Who is waging war against them?

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank by Babymuchendu(f): 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
Pierohandsome:
Deducting customers fund illegally,and use the proceed to acquire more banks.

Una Weldon oo access Fraud

u re nt serious all bank are the same

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank by Minjim: 3:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nigerian banks are one of the richest in Africa. If not the richest.
They're ripping us off big time here and the government is a conspirator
Re: Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank by goaldynboy: 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2021
All the hungry ediots that have nothing doing in their life will come cursing the bank as if the bank is the cause of their misery in life!

If you don't like the services of Access Bank, move to another bank and stop the fruitless smear campaign!!!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank by ITbomb(m): 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2021
Our Stamp Duty money cry
Re: Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank by DEEBOZZ(m): 3:26pm On Mar 31, 2021
Boye33:

Contrary to the general perspective and obvious corporate war against them, Access bank happens to be the best bank out of all banks I have transacted with.
Same here!
I was banking with them since 2011 without any regret.
Their services is dope.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank by TMKsouth: 3:27pm On Mar 31, 2021
I'm South African and I've never heard of GroBank.

4 Likes

Re: Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank by Omoboricash(m): 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2021
[quote author=Viknat post=100362054]thank u very much. These guys deduct money 50# twice ... Last Friday and yesterday, even when I no pay or withdraw. Dem say na account maintainance[/quote
Access is bank is a fraudsters bank . My wife kept over million for a project without running it, imagine the money was reducing every month with all sort of hidden charges. She did not withraw neither transact with the account . I instructed her to close the account with immediate effect. How can u save ur hard earn money for a project and Bank would just be deducting every month. No interest paid on the money

1 Like

Re: Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank by Idamond: 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
ikwerre man stealing our money to expand his bank. from Kenya now south Africa.
Re: Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank by Nobody: 3:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
[quote author=Omoboricash post=100363969][/quote] am planning on closing it and opening with a better bank, may be zenith. I need an advice pls
Re: Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
Access bank is stable but 500 naira for alert messages only is a lot just charge a monthly fee you don’t have to start counting how many alerts you sent especially if it was late
Re: Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank by GenerationNext: 3:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
Keep on acquiring banks left and right and spending your running capital. Very soon you will burst youself. This is what killed former COmmerce bank in the mid nineties.
Re: Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank by GenerationNext: 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
goaldynboy:
All the hungry ediots that have nothing doing in their life will come cursing the bank as if the bank is the cause of their misery in life!

If you don't like the services of Access Bank, move to another bank and stop the fruitless smear campaign!!!!!!!
Stupid comment from a brain washed fool. grin grin grin
Re: Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank by AMvanquish: 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
Didn't AIG write a book on How to acquire a bank. He is really an action man.
Re: Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank by Litmus: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
The world will witness an explosion of Nigerian fintech and software start-ups and jobs in same if not stopped or prejudiced against in some way.
Re: Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank by Tvoice: 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
all dis idiot dey buy banks up adan , but still , na so so network wahala everywhere , mumu pipo. Dem buy diamond bank na so wahala start ,Could not withdraw yesterday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Get My Money From Debtors Without Involving The Police? / Filling Station In Nnewi Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) / 22 Things You Can Sell To Make Money.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.