Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank (19512 Views)

Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank / Access Bank Acquires Diamond Bank / UBA Emerges First Nigerian Bank To Win African Bank Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank by goaldynboy: 11:19am On Apr 01, 2021
GenerationNext:

Stupid comment from a brain washed fool. grin grin grin

E pain am! grin

I can see you're one of those miserable slow*poke cursing the bank for you life's failure!!!
Re: Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank by goaldynboy: 11:25am On Apr 01, 2021
ppogba:

The rumour of ACCESS buying Union Bank is as old as mankind.

It is a dream that will not come to pass.

They have acquired left , right and center yet they are not amongst the top 3 most profitable banks in Nigeria.

Efficiency in doubt.

You lie here!

Have you compared their annual profit with other Nigerian banks to come up with such ridiculous lie?!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank Acquires Grobank, South African Bank by 9jaRealist: 8:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
BigBashiru:
The acquisitions are motivated by greed and ego (prestige) not because they want to add any value....

NONSENSE...diversification is a way to add value.
The more diverse markets any business in is, the less likely it is to suffer from problems in any one market.
>

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Ubah Is A Fraudster – Cosmas Maduka / Naira Gains On Better Than Expected Economic Growth / How Do I Get My Money From Debtors Without Involving The Police?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.