Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Easterner force to change name for FG works,pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Easterner force to change name for FG works,pictures (3189 Views)

The Only South-easterner In Aso Villa Is A Photographer - Senator Abaribe / Doyin Okupe: PDP Must Change Name To Defeat APC In 2023 Presidential Election / JMPP: We Will Fence Nigeria, Change Name Of Nigeria To Pisonia & Naira To Pison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easterner force to change name for FG works,pictures by Depressed101: 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
CaptainPrice1:
It's a lie. No one will tell you this. Do you think it's easy to change your name completely? All dz beer parlour lies and Twitter Fabu sef.
hmmm... somebody to me to change my state of Origin to a northern state before he can help me get a Federal job,this is not upto a week it happened....
Re: Easterner force to change name for FG works,pictures by SlayerForever: 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
It's rampant in the North. Infact it's the normal way to get a job. That's the only way Igbo kids get into the military and some paramilitary bodies.
Re: Easterner force to change name for FG works,pictures by IduNaOba: 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
CaptainPrice1:
It's a lie. No one will tell you this. Do you think it's easy to change your name completely? All dz beer parlour lies and Twitter Fabu sef.
I nearly changed my name and religion in batagarawa katsina state during nysc. Just to get a job with UN that will pay me 500k
The lady even wanted me to marry her daughter I simply relocated to enugu biko.
Imagin having a son CHIMA AWỤSA mba nụ.
They like me even when I was in Niger these fulani thinks I am one of them...
Someone from my place did change his name and religion and married a fulani
But when he comes to the east he reverts back to his real name chibuzo.
I pity him sha
His children Don go be that.
Re: Easterner force to change name for FG works,pictures by saintmm(m): 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
this is a sad reality of what is going on in this country, this is not restricted to igbos only, any non core northerner that want to eat fat at the Nigerian table must understand that he needs to share identity with them.
it is unbelievable to those that don't know but it's a sad truth!

I rise
Re: Easterner force to change name for FG works,pictures by chrisblack: 10:26pm On Mar 31, 2021
CaptainPrice1:
it happens
Re: Easterner force to change name for FG works,pictures by chrisblack: 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
omaclarry:

Tijani Babangida did change his name, also met a man in Kaduna, his name was Ibrahim, but spoke fluent igbo... he told me how he was asked to change his name in primary school for scholarship.
what about the babayaro brothers.They needed to change their name's to play for their country. Shameful
Re: Easterner force to change name for FG works,pictures by Demmzy15(m): 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
Chibuzoc:
That's why I say Igbo Muslims are scam nothing like Igbo Muslims.
My God father Augustin by name later changed to abubakar just because of a contract
That's because you and your godfather are stupid boys, this thread isn't about Igbo Muslims, leave them alone. I can't understand why you guys are so infatuated, you injured a friend not long ago, left him for dead because he became Muslim. Just continue with your oppression, the wrath of God would be upon y'all. Igbo Christians = Yorùbá Christians, different sides of the same coin. Bigots!
Re: Easterner force to change name for FG works,pictures by Chibuzoc(m): 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
Demmzy15:
That's because you and your godfather are stupid boys, this thread isn't about Igbo Muslims, leave them alone. I can't understand why you guys are so infatuated, you injured a friend not long ago, left him for dead because he became Muslim. Just continue with your oppression, the wrath of God would be upon y'all. Igbo Christians = Yorùbá Christians, different sides of the same coin. Bigots!

I can perceive that you are part of the mob that set Mai Ruwa ablaze few days ago in bauchi because of blasphemy
Re: Easterner force to change name for FG works,pictures by Idiko1: 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
CaptainPrice1:

Have you tried you hand with NDA (Nigerian Defense Academy)?
Re: Easterner force to change name for FG works,pictures by SarakiBukola: 11:14pm On Mar 31, 2021
venger:
All this cock and bull story will not take you people anywhere, if it happened to be true, then the hypothesis of "An igbo man can do anything for money and position is true", As in who in his/her right senses will change their birth name given to them by their parent all in the name of money and position. Spit

Even on Nairaland, a Igbo would rather bear a Yoruba name or Hausa name.

I don't blame them. Would you want to be associated with prostitution, baby factory or crime?

2 Likes

Re: Easterner force to change name for FG works,pictures by capitalzero: 11:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

You are a liar.
It is only psychotic and delusional person that can know liar by guessing.
Re: Easterner force to change name for FG works,pictures by Demmzy15(m): 12:59am On Apr 01, 2021
Chibuzoc:

I can perceive that you are part of the mob that set Mai Ruwa ablaze few days ago in bauchi because of blasphemy
Shut up shibuzor
Re: Easterner force to change name for FG works,pictures by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 01, 2021
Igbo amaka

Re: Easterner force to change name for FG works,pictures by amazingspiderma: 6:03am On Apr 01, 2021
CaptainPrice1:

Comments like these are from people who have not travelled beyond Lagos State.
Re: Easterner force to change name for FG works,pictures by namiji2598: 6:17am On Apr 01, 2021
Nigeriabiafra82:
Some years ago, I was chasing a federal government job, my contact reached out to me and asked me to go change my name to a Northern name, as that was the only guarantee for me to get the job. I declined. That was the moment it dawned on me that I am a "Biafran boy" in Nigeria.
keep on believing in this sh**ts
am a northerner, I have northern name, I am a graduate, I have no job too

I was denied a job in Kano by a Yoruba man, just because I am bearing a hausa name even though am not really a hausa man, that company is filled with only Yoruba guys only

Mr femi God dey oooo

2 Likes

Re: Easterner force to change name for FG works,pictures by Jamesbally: 6:21am On Apr 01, 2021
notym2chektym:

uncountable , some even change to Muslim
Reason we need to break away from this fraud called Nigeria

The North has succeeded in ISLAMIZING OVER 60% IGBOS right now. angry grin

God bless Arewa.

Re: Easterner force to change name for FG works,pictures by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 7:32am On Apr 01, 2021
It happens to everyone not only igbos. I had a childhood friend named seyi, few years later we met and on his army uniform I saw him bearing Diallo which he explained to me that changing his name was the only way he could secure the job in the army.
Re: Easterner force to change name for FG works,pictures by AchalugoNwa(f): 7:47am On Apr 01, 2021
Jamesbally:

God bless Arewa.
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
Rule 2
Re: Easterner force to change name for FG works,pictures by P1PrinceKT(m): 7:52am On Apr 01, 2021
If the claim is true.

Then It's Easterners that are marginalizing North with their hypocrite tactics just to get jobs or contracts.

You can't even expect a Hausa Northerner to go to Enugu or Anambra and Claim Contract or employment.
Re: Easterner force to change name for FG works,pictures by femi4: 8:40am On Apr 01, 2021
CaptainPrice1:
It's true....people sworn affidavit easily this days
Re: Easterner force to change name for FG works,pictures by BigYash: 8:51am On Apr 01, 2021
CaptainPrice1:
Don't say what you don't know. Are you sure you're a Nigerian?
Re: Easterner force to change name for FG works,pictures by notym2chektym: 10:14am On Apr 01, 2021
Jamesbally:

God bless Arewa.
It's a pitiable situation, this must not continue
Re: Easterner force to change name for FG works,pictures by notym2chektym: 10:15am On Apr 01, 2021
BigYash:
Don't say what you don't know. Are you sure you're a Nigerian?
am surprised about the guy too, maybe he is still a teenager sha

1 Like

Re: Easterner force to change name for FG works,pictures by notym2chektym: 10:17am On Apr 01, 2021
SeunOSEWApenis:
It happens to everyone not only igbos. I had a childhood friend named seyi, few years later we met and on his army uniform I saw him bearing Diallo which he explained to me that changing his name was the only way he could secure the job in the army.
This country is truly finished,yet some fools are still preaching one Nigeria
Re: Easterner force to change name for FG works,pictures by notym2chektym: 10:21am On Apr 01, 2021
You can never see a Fulani man abroad doing menial jobs to survive,he is either schooling there or flexing. na ibo and Yoruba youth dey do all menial jobs to survive yet they claim we are one Nigeria. These people have been fooling us for a long time
Re: Easterner force to change name for FG works,pictures by Nigeriabiafra82: 11:13am On Apr 01, 2021
namiji2598:

I was denied a job in Kano by a Yoruba man, just because I am bearing a hausa name even though am not really a hausa man, that company is filled with only Yoruba guys only

Mr femi God dey oooo
You beat hausa name but you are not hausa
Re: Easterner force to change name for FG works,pictures by notym2chektym: 11:18am On Apr 01, 2021
namiji2598:

Mr femi God dey oooo
big liar, what's the name of the company

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBC Igbo Appologised For Posting Endsars Photo As Crowd #BuhariVisit / Is Ondo Town Second Largest In Ondo State After Akure? / Godwin Emefiele To Seek Asylum In UK As SSS - Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.