Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

Someone Should Help Me Ask Aisha Yesufu This Question - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Someone Should Help Me Ask Aisha Yesufu This Question (523 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / Why Peter Obi Wears Dark Coloured Clothes?, Someone May Ask- Aisha Yesufu / Someone Should Help Me Ask Mr. Reno Omokri This Question (2) (3) (4)

Someone Should Help Me Ask Aisha Yesufu This Question by saraki2019(m): 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
Where is your loyalty? With north, Yoruba or east?
You only attack or speak when a northerners attack but when you southerners attack northerners you keep mute.

Re: Someone Should Help Me Ask Aisha Yesufu This Question by Bobbosa: 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2021
Her loyalty is to the truth. I have seen her criticize the IPOB activities when they are attacking Fulani in the east, I also saw her condemning the killing of northerners in shasha in Oyo state. She is loyal to the truth and speaks the truth no matter the side it is affecting.

Re: Someone Should Help Me Ask Aisha Yesufu This Question by Masama: 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
Why should her loyalty be to either north, south, east or west? Is it not one Nigeria again?

Re: Someone Should Help Me Ask Aisha Yesufu This Question by ahiboilandgas: 6:13pm On Mar 31, 2021
Bobbosa:
Her loyalty is to the truth. I have seen her criticize the IPOB activities when they are attacking Fulani in the east, I also saw her condemning the killing of northerners in shasha in Oyo state. She is loyal to the truth and speaks the truth no matter the side it is affecting.
she should start from her home state whom is having prostitution pandemic first...

Re: Someone Should Help Me Ask Aisha Yesufu This Question by Nobody: 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2021
She is Looking for Political Appointment angry

Re: Someone Should Help Me Ask Aisha Yesufu This Question by Nobody: 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2021
Bobbosa:
same Fulani that was chased out of ebonyi that made her attack IPOB has been confirmed by the state governor that the Fulani's he's protecting butchered 25 ebonyi indigenes
Re: Someone Should Help Me Ask Aisha Yesufu This Question by ThEGodFaThEr102: 6:24pm On Mar 31, 2021
saraki2019:
You only attack or speak when a northerners attack but when you southerners attack northerners you keep mute.
Mumu!

Re: Someone Should Help Me Ask Aisha Yesufu This Question by tsinzu: 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2021
I know this post was made because she condemned the CCT chairman danladi Umar, the question I want to ask you the op is do you think what danladi umar did was good? From the way he attacked that security guard to the kind of statement he released after calling the people that came to the rescue of the security guard "biafran boys", was his action good in any way? We all watched the video didn't we? You are now asking where her loyalty lies because you want her to support Umar just because he's from the north even though what he did is very bad. You need to check yourself, you are the one that needs to change not her.

Re: Someone Should Help Me Ask Aisha Yesufu This Question by capitalzero: 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2021
saraki2019:

Follow her on Twitter, you would understand her better.

Re: Someone Should Help Me Ask Aisha Yesufu This Question by Bobbosa: 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
she should start from her home state whom is having prostitution pandemic first...
She can start anywhere she wants to. So long as what she is saying is the truth then you don't have any point.

Re: Someone Should Help Me Ask Aisha Yesufu This Question by ThEGodFaThEr102: 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2021
Frontail:
You're right because that is what your big for nothing head is telling you.

Re: Someone Should Help Me Ask Aisha Yesufu This Question by ablejesus26(m): 6:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
Masama:
Why should her loyalty be to either north, south, east or west? Is it not one Nigeria again?

One Nigeria you say!!

Biafran boy comes to mind ☹️☹️☹️

Start mentioning what and what makes you think this failed Union is one.

There is no place for oneness in the mist of extreme hatred and nepotism.
Re: Someone Should Help Me Ask Aisha Yesufu This Question by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr102:

You're right because that is what your big for nothing head is telling you.
... Chai !!! So your head looks like my own wooooo !
Re: Someone Should Help Me Ask Aisha Yesufu This Question by Onosode: 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
Is it not the same woman that called Nnamdi Kanu a made in China Shekau because of ESN attacks on herdsmen in the east? Why are you accusing her of being biased now?
Re: Someone Should Help Me Ask Aisha Yesufu This Question by ahiboilandgas: 6:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
Bobbosa:

She can start anywhere she wants to. So long as what she is saying is the truth then you don't have any point.
nope she false hood personified how many other school kids have been kidnap..why is her activistism? Her target is top govt official like pmb to be notice....her other false hood peddlers feminist collision are still fighting over 200k USD loots from endsar
Re: Someone Should Help Me Ask Aisha Yesufu This Question by ahiboilandgas: 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
Frontail:
her bring back our girls scammers is enjoying as M.d.NPA
Re: Someone Should Help Me Ask Aisha Yesufu This Question by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
her bring back our girls scammers is enjoying as M.d.NPA
Yes wooooo ! Aisha too wan get Airport Authority MD grin
Re: Someone Should Help Me Ask Aisha Yesufu This Question by ahiboilandgas: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
Frontail:
Yes wooooo ! Aisha too wan get Airport Authority MD grin
it seem no hope since they didn't cash out in endsar protest offer now na to pose as opposition activists and hope on pdp wining
Re: Someone Should Help Me Ask Aisha Yesufu This Question by tit(f): 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
nope she false hood personified how many other school kids have been kidnap..why is her activistism? Her target is top govt official like pmb to be notice....her other false hood peddlers feminist collision are still fighting over 200k USD loots from endsar

She is just a cheap prostitutes looking for NPA appointment
Re: Someone Should Help Me Ask Aisha Yesufu This Question by ahiboilandgas: 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
tit:

She is just a cheap prostitutes looking for NPA appointment
the activist scam is working in Nigeria...keyamo got minister,oshomole got govenor,Hadiza got m.d ...Aisha yusuf got what tear gas for now ....any thing can happen tommorow....minister of woman affair

Re: Someone Should Help Me Ask Aisha Yesufu This Question by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 31, 2021
ahiboilandgas:
it seem no hope since they didn't cash out in endsar protest offer now na to pose as opposition activists and hope on pdp wining
... Gbamm grin grin grin

This Is The Complete Plans The Government Holds For The SOUTH / See The New Face Of Imo State The Eastern Heartland (video) / Can Activists Win Elections Over Looters