Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Why Peter Obi Wears Dark Coloured Clothes?, Someone May Ask- Aisha Yesufu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi Wears Dark Coloured Clothes?, Someone May Ask- Aisha Yesufu (662 Views)

Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race / Someone Should Help Me Ask Aisha Yesufu This Question / Katsina Abduction: Shekau May Ask For Prisoner Swap, Ransom – Experts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Peter Obi Wears Dark Coloured Clothes?, Someone May Ask- Aisha Yesufu by wwwihy: 10:57am On Oct 15, 2022
There will be someone that their main problem is why Peter obi wears dark coloured clothes. That person has a right to and should be allowed to voice his or her concern and criticism without anyone coming after them.
Stop the sycophancy. Do not replace BMC who replaced Gejites

https://twitter.com/AishaYesufu/status/1581201728212733953

Re: Why Peter Obi Wears Dark Coloured Clothes?, Someone May Ask- Aisha Yesufu by wwwihy: 10:57am On Oct 15, 2022
grin grin

Jungle don dey mature
Re: Why Peter Obi Wears Dark Coloured Clothes?, Someone May Ask- Aisha Yesufu by fiizznation: 11:03am On Oct 15, 2022
The man wants his followers to believe that he is a simple man. I still believe that Mr Obi is in the race just to gather money from gullible folks that will donate their money for his campaign. My instinct is telling me the deceiver will step down at the dire minute; and my instinct don't usually fail me.

When he was a governor, was he always wearing black attire?

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Wears Dark Coloured Clothes?, Someone May Ask- Aisha Yesufu by lhordspy: 11:05am On Oct 15, 2022
Mrs Aisha yesufu.

Sorry to ask ma, who asked you for all these you are saying? What is the point actually?

You said so many things without even making a point. Just want you to know, either he wear white like angel, Red like olumba-olumba, or he can even decides to paint himself in so many colour like a clown.

We never at anytime gave a fvck about losers, and guess what? We still dont give it.
Re: Why Peter Obi Wears Dark Coloured Clothes?, Someone May Ask- Aisha Yesufu by Obidient4life3: 11:30am On Oct 15, 2022
fiizznation:
The man wants his followers to believe that he is a simple man. I still believe that Mr Obi is in the race just to gather money from gullible folks that will donate their money for his campaign. My instinct is telling me the deceiver will step down at the dire minute; and my instinct don't usually fail me.

When he was a governor, was he always wearing black attire?

I know you don't have common sense ! When he was governor was he travelling round the world? Common sense should have let you know that his being constantly on the road is a Major factor to the choice of outfit!

(1) (Reply)

Imaginary Lekki Massacre / Who Will Be The Next First Lady Of Nigeria? / History Will Judge Fasoranti For Endorsing Tinubu – MBF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.