Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen (17896 Views)

Bayelsa Bans Open Grazing, Rejects Ranching for Herdsmen / Killing Of Farmers: Ekiti To Create Ranching For Herdsmen / Ruga: List Of 11 States FG Approved For Herdsmen Settlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by justtoodark: 8:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
Funkeshuga:

they will surely be disappointed

may God destroy all Fulani all over the world. those useless being don't worth breathing as a human

they will have alot of trouble sooner or later....
Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by Funkeshuga(m): 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2021
justtoodark:

they will have alot of trouble sooner or later....

my advise for them is to exit Southern Nigeria on the eve of Buhari tenure because their innocent will pay heavily for the atrocities they've committed in southern Nigeria in the past years

southern Nigeria is not a walkover for any Fulani, southern Nigeria cannot go Hausa way
Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by Sheffdon: 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
Funkeshuga:

my advise for them is to exit Southern Nigeria on the eve of Buhari tenure because their innocent will pay heavily for the atrocities they've committed in southern Nigeria in the past years

southern Nigeria is not a walkover for any Fulani, southern Nigeria cannot go Hausa way

bro you are right but all these useless Fulani slaves would want to sell us out because of their greed.

The onus lies on us, the southern people.

We will prove to them that we're smarter than them and we're not Hausa.
Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
comycon:
Fayemi the slave that is doing his masters bidding

Maybe you should tell us about one governor of Ebonyi state who name is Umahi?
Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by JoeEeL(m): 9:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
justtoodark:

look,its like a igbo going to lagos and want to live free....

nigerians shouldnt tolerate the habit of this herders....
you wn look for cows,then buy land and look for your cows peacefully or seek another profession....!!

wetin....??

Trouble is looming I tell you.
Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by zoedew: 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2021
Quite shameful Fayemi thinks this way.

1 Like

Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by truthstands01: 9:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
You all teamed up and rigged him into power. Enjoy your Governor. Don't complain, we are not interested.

1 Like

Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by Funkeshuga(m): 9:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
Sheffdon:
bro you are right but all these useless Fulani slaves would want to sell us out because of their greed.

The onus lies on us, the southern people.

We will prove to them that we're smarter than them and we're not Hausa.

Hausa is past tense, Hausas are gone for life. their naivety cannot make them reclaimed their lost glory

they've used religion to blind them, until that Islam is taking away from them, they will never get their freedom. those that left the Islam to practise Christianity are being threatened by the evil Fulani jihadist because they know the day they quit Islam is they Hausa will start demanding for their rights

as it is now, Hausa land and her people are gone, no southerners should take chances, Fulani are the most uneducated tribe in Africa and we shouldn't allow them to take us for a ride

if they want war, they'll get in abundance

1 Like

Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by Sheffdon: 10:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
Funkeshuga:

Hausa is past tense, Hausas are gone for life. their naivety cannot make them reclaimed their lost glory

they've used religion to blind them, until that Islam is taking away from them, they will never get their freedom. those that left the Islam to practise Christianity are being threatened by the evil Fulani jihadist because they know the day they quit Islam is they Hausa will start demanding for their rights

as it is now, Hausa land and her people are gone, no southerners should take chances, Fulani are the most uneducated tribe in Africa and we shouldn't allow them to take us for a ride

if they want war, they'll get in abundance
you're right bro..
Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by McLizbae: 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
It is still hard for me to believe that Fayemi will agree to cede even a plot of land to fulanis in Ekiti. Man this guy's are worse than ritualists.

1 Like

Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
seunmsg:
Which one be MOBEL again?
Efulefu grin where are your brothers grin
Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by MilitantAtheist: 10:10pm On Mar 31, 2021
when it is critical like this the last option is always our Monarchs. I salute their firm resolve to oppose the forceful land grabbing. Will they now think of harassing the monarchs? Then real royal RAGE will be unleashed all over Nigeria. The rage that knows no politician, army or anybody

1 Like

Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by SolarEdge: 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
Better!

EASTER IS HERE.... DO NOT FAIL TO CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 10:19pm On Mar 31, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj , I haven't seen you in this thread dishing out your rotten advice to these great Yoruba monarchs who have rejected the ranching of terrorists and their cows in Ekiti state or is your useless advice only meant for Ijaws in Bayelsa state ? Must we accommodate bloodthirsty terrorists while your Obas and subjects reject them ? You're a wicked entity and this thread has proved that to me.
Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by calcal: 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
Mintum:
There is more than enough land in the north to ranch the whole cows in west Africa, I don't know why this people are so desperate to establish their ruga in the south.

Please help me ask the most educated tribe in Nigeria this question again?

The bastard selling us for negative interest.
Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by nasoeb: 10:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
wedeare:
Extra Source of Income: Checkout this legitimate online business that gives me atleast ₦25k and more weekly using my phone and from home. Check my Signature for details
Wowww wonderful, this is so good. Thank you for being a source of happiness but don't you think that your brother whose kids are out from school will need this your help more, cause we are fine already. Please give this 25k connection to your brother.
Thanks but no thanks.
Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by strangest(m): 10:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
yerobers and yulanis must coexist... they're one
Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by Shikena(m): 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
Harbeeorlar:
My concerns is, what is a state doing with 81 MONARCHS? Of what benefits are these monarchs to their communities and people?
Thank you. That's my concern too. What for?

1 Like

Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by Brushstrokes20: 11:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
Awesome!

Fayemi is a pathetic baaaaastard!

He can go preside over arewa.....

But I rep odua republic.

1 Like

Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by favor914: 11:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
Brushstrokes20:
Awesome!

Fayemi is a pathetic baaaaastard!

He can go preside over arewa.....

But I rep odua republic.
Reject ranching but will demand cow meat with your amala & ewedu? No cow killed & meat for the owambe? That is the day the so called Oduduwatic monarchs will curse the sky to fall on earth.
Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by Brushstrokes20: 11:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
favor914:
Reject ranching but will demand cow meat with your amala & ewedu? No cow killed & meat for the owambe? That is the day the so called Oduduwatic monarchs will curse the sky to fall on earth.
Preach that bullocks to your fellow brainless Lunatics!

Useless bitch!...I've got your damn time again tonight..

Bring it on!.....odoriferous home habilis!
Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by favor914: 12:08am On Apr 01, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

Preach that bullocks to your fellow brainless Lunatics!

Useless bitch!...I've got your damn time again ..

Bring it on!.....odoriferous home habilis!
Na so Empty Barrel, they see so called herdsmen they run away? Keep beating that your pigeon chest. Tomorrow morning you will order for Amala ati ewudu with 500 Naira kpomo?
Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by Brushstrokes20: 12:13am On Apr 01, 2021
favor914:
Na so Empty Barrel, they see so called herdsmen they run away? Keep beating that your pigeon chest. Tomorrow morning you will order for Amala ati ewudu with 500 Naira kpomo?
Deranged chimp!...Ogun kee you and your entire doomed lineage...

Rest in pieces in advance bitch!
Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by favor914: 12:16am On Apr 01, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

Deranged chimp!...Ogun kee you and your entire doomed lineage...

Rest in pieces in advance bitch!
Guilty conscience herdsmen supporter Mr Brushstrokes20 namma lover, I know you can’t do without your cow beef? Why don’t you curse Oduduwa namma lovers with the forces of Sango & Ogun?
Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by Brushstrokes20: 12:21am On Apr 01, 2021
favor914:
Guilty conscience herdsmen supporter Mr Brushstrokes20 namma lover, I know you can’t do without your cow beef? Why don’t you curse Oduduwa namma lovers with the forces of Sango & Ogun?
Another stupid story for your dumb mother in the brothel!
Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by favor914: 12:22am On Apr 01, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

Don’t change the narrative, curse the namma Oduduwa lovers, Useless Hypocrite.
Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by favor914: 12:27am On Apr 01, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

Sophisticated Illiterate, go & read the provisions of The Lands Use Act 1978, which is enshrined in section 315(5) & (6) of The Constitution 1999 (As Amended) making it conclusive & bet your kpomo face if you won’t see the prerogative of the Governor to grant land for ranching up to 400 hectares per individual & not more than 500 hectares. Mumu.
Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by Brushstrokes20: 12:29am On Apr 01, 2021
favor914:
Don’t change the narrative, curse the namma Oduduwa lovers, Useless Hypocrite.
Brainless buffoon!....creep BACK into your damn hell hole!

Worthless baaaaastard of a thousand fathers!
Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by Brushstrokes20: 12:32am On Apr 01, 2021
favor914:
Sophisticated Illiterate, go & read the provisions of The Lands Use Act 1978, which is enshrined in section 315(5) & (6) of The Constitution 1999 (As Amended) making it conclusive & bet your kpomo face if you won’t see the prerogative of the Governor to grant land for ranching up to 400 hectares per individual & not more than 500 hectares. Mumu.
Another stupid story for your mentally malfunctional father!
Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by favor914: 12:35am On Apr 01, 2021
Brushstrokes20:

Brainless buffoon!....creep BACK into your damn hell hole!

Worthless baaaaastard of a thousand fathers!
I can see you have no defense? my words pained you like the left jab Evander “ The Real Deal” Holyfield hit Iron Mike Tyson with that made Tyson bite Holyfield’s left ear like kpomo meat?
Re: 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen by Brushstrokes20: 12:38am On Apr 01, 2021
favor914:
I can see you have no defense? my words pained you like the left jab Evander “ The Real Deal” Holyfield hit Iron Mike Tyson with that made Tyson bite Holyfield’s left ear like kpomo meat?

Fugly swine! Damn your dumb mother!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NCoS: Incident At Bauchi Correctional Service Was Caused By A Mobile Phone / Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari / Zamfara Assembly Sacks Five Councillors For Defecting To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.