Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,139 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari (17898 Views)

Reno Omokri, Nigerians React To Peter Obi Losing His Voice (video,pics) / Naira Redesign: Consider Nigerians’ Suffering, Soludo Tells Buhari / Reno Omokri: Nigerians Need 'e-Buhari' And Not e-Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari by ogugwa1992: 4:36pm On Feb 05
Nigeria Suffering Insecurity Because Buhari Regime Failed To Rearrest Freed Terrorists - Omokri

Former aide to ex president Goodluck Jonathan, pastor Reno Omokri has said that Nigeria is witnessing increased insecurity because the past administration of ex president Muhammadu Buhari failed to rearrest terrorists who were illegally freed from penitentiary by other terrorists.

Recall that Tuesday, July 5, 2022, during the administration of former president Buhari, hundreds of terrorists on motorcycles invaded Kuje prisons and, according to reports, freed over 600 of the 900 inmates in that penitentiary.

According to Omokri, the Buhari administration never rearrested the illegally freed terrorists. He said consequently, Nigeria is suffering from that failure by way of worsening insecurity.

Pastor Omokri, who is also a best-selling author took a swipe on some politicians who were among the previous administration, like popular Islamic Scholar, Isa Pantami, saying they lack moral grounds to say Nigeria is facing worse insecurity under president Tinubu than under ex president Buhari.

Omokri said, in fact, that there was worse insecurity in Nigeria during the Buhari administration than the country currently has.

He said, "Jailbreaks, airport invasions and train bombings are now a thing of the past. Oil thefts have reduced, and our oil production has increased from what it was under Buhari to about 2 million barrels per day today. And no police stations have been destroyed in the Southeast since Buhari's inept regime thankfully came to an end."

His statement reads thus:

"I have been following the attempts by some loyalists of Buhari to romanticise their disastrous tenure in office. I would be remiss in my responsibilities as a historian if I allowed these characters to succeed in misleading the public without exposing their schemes.

Now, before I go further, let me add that this is not an attack on Islam, and I am quite aware that a significant number of Nigerian Muslims know of my love and respect for Islam. I have issues with Buhari and his minions, not with Arewa or the Muslim Ummah.

Since Sheikh Isa Pantami is an Islamic scholar, I will use a word to describe him that he should be familiar with. Pantami is a Munafiq. How can a man who kept quiet when hundreds of terrorists in motorcycles invaded Kuje prisons on Tuesday, July 5, 2022, and freed over 600 of the 900 inmates in that penitentiary open his mouth and say that insecurity is worsening in Abuja and Nigeria?

Did his administration catch any of the over 600 terrorists that were released from Kuje prison? Is that not why Abuja is facing the challenges it now faces? And this Munafiq has the guts to now accuse others? Only in Buhari's most useless of governments would Pantami have graced the cabinet. 

What did Isa Pantami say when, on Saturday, March 26, 2022, tens of terrorists invaded the Kaduna Airport on motorcycles and were openly riding on the runway and shooting on the tarmac?

Or does Pantami think we have forgotten how he went for cover when two days after the invasion of the Kaduna airport, terrorists bombed the Abuja-Kaduna rail on Monday, March 28, 2022, and killed eight Nigerians, including Amin Mahmoud, youth leader of the All Progressives Congress, and Megafu Chinelo, a doctor who tweeted, "I'm in the train, I have been shot. Please pray for me", before taking tens of hostages?

Pantami did not invent the crowdfunding of ransoms then. He only received the brainwave when the Kuje terrorists they failed to apprehend abducted Nabeeha and our beloved sisters.

The fact remains that the insecurity in Abuja and Nigeria is not as bad as it was under Buhari. In the specific case of Abuja, Nigeria is paying the price for the failure of Buhari and his cronies, like Pantami, who refused to rearrest the over 600 terrorists that were jailbroken from Kuje under their watch. 

Nigeria is progressing without Buhari and Pantami. Jailbreaks, airport invasions and train bombings are now a thing of the past. Oil thefts have reduced, and our oil production has increased from what it was under Buhari to about 2 million barrels per day today. And no police stations have been destroyed in the Southeast since Buhari's inept regime thankfully came to an end.

And I, for one, will not stand idly by while Pantami and others, like Nasir El-Rufai, attempt to rewrite history and cast themselves and Buhari as heroes of a tragedy they created. 

Reno Omokri

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari by Brendaniel: 4:42pm On Feb 05
And Tinubu just freed more terrorists through rehabilitation program for terrorists, some Tinubu supporters are asking for the news, well here it is....

https://www.nairaland.com/7892724/2168-repentant-boko-haram-members

https://dailypost.ng/2023/10/27/2168-repentant-boko-haram-members-graduate-in-gombe/

Reno should tell us another joke

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari by kokakola: 5:01pm On Feb 05
No Truth and Equity in governance as this country is concerned, mostly at the Federal level.

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari by butpro(m): 5:01pm On Feb 05
Banter avenue

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari by butpro(m): 5:02pm On Feb 05
Battery avenue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari by DohFahSo: 5:03pm On Feb 05
This man didn't mention Obi's name in this thread. Is today Christmas? Wonders shall never cease. Reno the UNwise man.

220 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari by Messileo10000: 5:04pm On Feb 05
DohFahSo:
This man didn't mention Obi's name in this thread. Is today Christmas? Wonders shall never cease. Reno the UNwise man.

I swear, I shock as I dey read am sef
Na two things shock me:

a) Pastor Reno Omokri?
b) No Peter Obi? grin

Even the guy sef don tire grin

149 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari by money121(m): 5:05pm On Feb 05
Ok
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari by TrackerSK: 5:05pm On Feb 05
A fool at 50th is a fool forever

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari by themanderon: 5:06pm On Feb 05
Reno, Reno you are a pastor albeit a false one and you should know when to keep silent and stop making a fool of yourself because Tinubu allowed you back to Nigeria.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari by MichaelSokoto(m): 5:06pm On Feb 05
dis white shoe brush biabia chimp again!

some old ppl Jez don't know how to respect themselves or pipe low wen necessary.

98 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari by Primusinterpares(m): 5:06pm On Feb 05
When people talk from their stomach point if view.

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari by gentlesmithugo(m): 5:06pm On Feb 05
A foolish fool

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari by Macphenson: 5:06pm On Feb 05
Reno is just a big fool always fooling himself continously.
This man foolishly told Nigerians to stop patronising MTN because he is so myopic to understand that the EDOZIE family are top shareholders of that entity. They even delibrately let go of Diamond bank and divested to MTN.

Am happy how Peter Obi never dignified the idiotic fool with a singular response.

Now he reverted to Buhari. He is yet to criticise Tinubu for once ever since he started looking for appointment from Tinubu.

The idiotic Reno doesnt even know that indicting Buhari is indirectly indicting Tinubu as Tinubu supported Buhari twice and promised to continue where Buhari stopped.

Even FFK is more sensible than this foolish Reno.

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari by Efikman(m): 5:07pm On Feb 05
A MUMU at 50.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari by Dreamchasers31(m): 5:07pm On Feb 05
In a sane society Buhari should be in jail by now, but what do I know

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari by ruggedboych: 5:07pm On Feb 05
Foolish Omokiri kiri 😡😡😡😡

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari by Antidoteee: 5:07pm On Feb 05
This Reno is a shameless jobless mofo

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari by BigBlackPreek(m): 5:07pm On Feb 05
May Allah help us in this country!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari by Usmanovic95(m): 5:08pm On Feb 05
Who said he will continue from where buhari stopped?

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari by jmoore(m): 5:08pm On Feb 05
Reno Omonkey trying to spot a difference where there is none.

APC under Tinubu and Buhari are disaster.

The clown is hustling hard to be appointed by Tinubu.
I guess he was in coma when Nigeria military killed hundred innocent people in an airstrike last year when Tinubu was the president.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari by ClearFlair: 5:09pm On Feb 05
Same APC blaming APC

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari by KillahPriest: 5:10pm On Feb 05
This attack coming from Reno okoro the verminous rodent is quite understandable seeing that Buhari forced the donkey into a self imposed exile like a common criminal. Anyways, Tinubu should be very careful with the famzing from this snake cool

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari by Lovit(m): 5:10pm On Feb 05
This country is ruled by terrorists since APC came to power

Both Tinubu and Buhari are the same, their love for Islamic terrorists knows no bound

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari by DohFahSo: 5:10pm On Feb 05
Messileo10000:

I swear, I shock as I dey read am sef
Na two things shock me:

a) Pastor Reno Omokri?
b) No Peter Obi? grin

Even the guy sef don tire grin
Reno is an 'anywhere belle face' politician. Any tweet to rank up Twitter engagements. When he saw that Obi gave him the silent treatment, he has moved on to someone more sensational. A fool at forty...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:11pm On Feb 05
Noisy Nuisance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari by SpatialKing(m): 5:12pm On Feb 05
For the first time Peter Obi is not taking the blame for everything from Reno

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari by seguno2: 5:13pm On Feb 05
Brendaniel:
And Tinubu just freed more terrorist through rehabilitation program for terrorists

Reno should tell us another joke

Only God knows what happened to his brain

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari by DMerciful(m): 5:13pm On Feb 05
Reno blaming everyone except the highly incompetent Tinubu

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Captured Boko-Haram Member Confesses To Killing 23 People In Two Days / Agitators For Nigeria’s Separation Will Wait For Another Four Millennia —Buratai / Petrol Price: FG Setting Us Against Nigerians, Marketers Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.