Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics (48972 Views)

Bandits Shoot Two Soldiers, NSCDC Officer Dead In Benue / Bandits Shoot At Passengers On Kaduna Highway, 9 People Killed (Photos) / Cult War In Mgbuodohia, Rumuolumeni Rivers State: 8 Killed, Residents Flee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics by MoIbrahim: 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2021
Viknat:
Una hatred for Jonathan make una loose senses to vote in supporters and sponsors of terrorism. Shebi una governor pay cash to killers recently.now see how the situation don degenerate. Una president don go health cruise in England. Doctors are about going on strike. What an irony. Just imagine the roforofo

Mr Man, this is not about Jonathan. Jonathan failed woefully. Buhari is also failing woefully. Period.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics by Prussian: 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2021
tjhinal:
You are an idiot, useless thing.

Your life is worth less than that of a chicken.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics by Comedian2019: 11:05pm On Mar 31, 2021
pdppower:
This is terrible!! One question that usually comes to my mind is - What do these people actually want to gain by killing others?
As far as the religion that teaches violence exists, nothing will change.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics by Comedian2019: 11:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
post=100370829:
May it never be well with any person, people or group of persons involved in this violent evil all across our nation.

They will never ever know peace throughout the rest of their miserable lives.

So shall it be.
So shall it for all those shielding the perpetrators of these evil acts as well as their online defenders.

2 Likes

Re: Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics by hardbody: 11:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
FreeSpirited:
One reason I'm scared of giving birth in this country...Look at avoidable death everywhere.

Talk your mind, afterall oyibo people own worse pass. someone took sophisticated guns and killed every living thing inside a mosque. Kids go to school with guns and start shooting randomly. More oyinbos are extremists and callous. I sort of feel insecure when i am drinking in bars say in the UK. but here, i am near certain that people only kill with a motive and if you are at the wrong place at the H-Hour or T-Time.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics by tit(f): 11:38pm On Mar 31, 2021
Fulani is killing their Fake One North brothers
Re: Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics by Shadowhack(m): 11:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
Media see them
AmuAwusa:
Mmmm....
I left Kaduna Road some hours ago. shocked :I
Una see this side, middle belt and North na war zone.

You guys for down south no no say una dey enjoy.You see all those horrors in the media, na like 20% of the shiit going on here.

Nigeria is gone!Forget politics.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics by deavicky(m): 11:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Buhari will never come back to Nigeria alive. This I have seen.
that ur prayer get as e be oh but what can say. that Nigga no plan to die anytime soon oh so channel the prayer to something else.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics by Shadowhack(m): 11:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
Please do quote where it is written in any religion that violence is approved please!!!!
Comedian2019:

As far as the religion that teaches violence exists, nothing will change.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics by Magmata: 11:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
FalseProphet1:

In that case, you must have seen that is death will bring solutions to Nigeria's problems.

Wishing him death will not make him die before his time, and the moment you understand, that "whatever a man sows, the same he shall reap", you'll not bother yourself cursing or condemning.

Buhari will reap whatever he soweth, likewise you and I. Moreover, death isn't a punishment, but a process for all. So, why judging an event when you have no idea where and when it began.

If Buhari is a disaster, it's because Nigeria has the soil for it. The law of Nature supports only "the balance of Nature", (false prophet) no accident in Nature.

This too shall pass
Re: Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics by hansomb: 12:05am On Apr 01, 2021
Ready in peace.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics by BigBashiru: 12:39am On Apr 01, 2021
Prussian:
The North is the problem of this country, no 2 ways about it.

For any region to survive the present threats, you need to look at what the North provides for you and then find a way to get it from other sources outside the North.

Bandits have started killing traditional rulers in the North, very soon they will start attacking their Governors.

if its not whiteman its buhari if its not buhari its the north. its none of them. Nigerians are the problem with nigeria.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 01, 2021
AmuAwusa:
Mmmm....

You guys for down south no no say una dey enjoy.You see all those horrors in the media, na like 20% of the shiit going on here.

What of Ibadan ?

The media doesn't report half of what is happening ?
Re: Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics by opribo(m): 1:38am On Apr 01, 2021
Those who pray that Nigeria should continue to be one like this are wicked, they are demons.

That i should be a slave in my own father's land is impossible..
This is not a true country it is lopsided, not balanced at all. Those who made her like this can stay here and enjoy what they have turned life into. For me I'll rather be in another place.

Even the leaders supposed to lead by example are so wicked they are not even ashamed to go abroad for ordinary check up. And they will return here to continue their wickedness only them know what is good.
This is a pathetic story indeed. Look at ordinary Ghana, they are trying you can see thr changes but here killings and beheading no law to protect the common man. It is a shame indeed.
I cant just raise up my head because of these bunch pf illiterates leading us.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics by aspiring44: 1:52am On Apr 01, 2021
JidennaJason:
The little monster they nurtured has come back to strike them when they least expect it.

And the monster became Hydra headed . Has you cut one off , others are coming up .
What a shame
Re: Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics by aspiring44: 1:56am On Apr 01, 2021
ECHICHE:
Our Lamentation will continue if we do nothing.

The killers hv understood that our security agencies are weak..... So insecurity Will take decades to reduce

They are more than weak . They have been completely overwhelmed.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics by Unrated900(m): 5:23am On Apr 01, 2021
Viknat:
Una hatred for Jonathan make una loose senses to vote in supporters and sponsors of terrorism. Shebi una governor pay cash to killers recently.now see how the situation don degenerate. Una president don go health cruise in England. Doctors are about going on strike. What an irony. Just imagine the roforofo

Very useless country
Been ruled by a dead man
Well That’s the next level yee all voted for
Enjoy while it last longer
Re: Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics by ibechris(m): 7:12am On Apr 01, 2021
AhmedSani007:
Fulani bandit is killing my people
Britain divide this country

U are complaining after voting for a stupid President out of hatred for the former president.
Eat ur Buhari...u can see how Bayelsa is calm no crisis,no wahala while Katsina and the entire north is burning like hell fire.
Endure eh, that is the effect of tribalistic politics.
Next time u will vote for progress instead of religion.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics by OyinO: 7:27am On Apr 01, 2021
AmuAwusa:
Mmmm....

Greatest comment
Re: Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics by OyinO: 7:30am On Apr 01, 2021
FalseProphet1:

taaahh!!! After choosing him, now you're declaring he'll not come back. I thought you said he was already dead? Can a man die twice? Stop praying for another person to die. Even if he happens to die, it's never the potency of your nonsense prayer. You all chose him over GEJ. Enjoy!
Re: Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics by OyinO: 7:32am On Apr 01, 2021
GboyegaD:
Naija don cast. Instead of our politicians to focus on this, they are busy scrambling for 2023.

It's already too late. They'll be consumed as well by the burning flames. They're living in Fool's Paradise.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics by AmuAwusa: 7:36am On Apr 01, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

What of Ibadan?

The media doesn't report half of what is happening?

Egbon,
Ibadan and what happening in Ebonyi are just the tip of the iceberg compare to what awaits us if we DO NOT cut away from the North.

Even if an Igbo man clinches presidential ticket I will NEVER vote in this country again.

If we don't leave this North, we may soon be walking in the blood of our people.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics by netmillionaires(m): 8:41am On Apr 01, 2021
lucky999:
People never start to dey die, the Muslim should keep supporting Bokoharam nonsense...
Government should come and say something.
Buhari come back and face your challenge as a president..
Re: Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics by Peridotushers18: 9:10am On Apr 01, 2021
I wonder what el ruffai is still doing as the governor of that state he ought to have resign they can just be killing people as animal this is unacceptable.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics by maak400: 9:39am On Apr 01, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Amen
Re: Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics by airminem(f): 9:40am On Apr 01, 2021
virtuousheart:
Everyday bad news
Really its terrible.
Re: Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics by airminem(f): 9:42am On Apr 01, 2021
Covering the dead with leafs. Is that the body bag in 9ja RIP
Re: Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics by airminem(f): 9:49am On Apr 01, 2021
Duplexxx:
I felt really pity for those dying for what they do not know about you woke up in the morning with lovely smiles in your face telling your kids am coming back home shortly that was the end of you is only in Nigeria we witness such because of insecurity

People kill snakes, totes, rat, horse, mockey, aunt, flies, human just for fun in Nigeria still mount short up

Bleep Buhari
Bleep Tinubu
Bleep Atiku
Bleep politicians
Bleep journalist
Bleep fake news
Bleep Duplexxx
Bleep you reading my comment
Bleep all you all

Yea sad
Bleep Tafabalewa
Bleep Awolowo
Bleep Azikwe and you reasoning my post FVCK YOU. . . embarassed
Re: Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics by fadal(m): 9:54am On Apr 01, 2021
Crazy world embarassed
Re: Bandits Shoot At Travellers, People In Kaduna, 8 Killed, 4 Injured (Graphic Pics by Josywhyte: 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
What is the duty of this our security agencies? They ain't doing nothing but leave us to die in the hands of these bandits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) / The Girl He Picked From Hotel And Took As Girlfriend Kill Him Over #200 (photo) / Man Who Attempted To Beat A Thief Falls Inside Gutter (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.