Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,544 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Has NEPA (PHCN) Ever Made You Mad? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Has NEPA (PHCN) Ever Made You Mad? (3486 Views)

Funny PHCN Photos (share Your Experience With Them) / A Funny Way To Notifying PHCN Of Bill Payment (pictures) / Has Someone Made You Mad? Come Here And Let It Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has NEPA (PHCN) Ever Made You Mad? by GREED(m): 1:45am On Apr 16, 2006
Nepa makes me mad every time i go to naija.They dey take power,dey give power,but never want to leave power. Wetin concern them with electricity even.
Re: Has NEPA (PHCN) Ever Made You Mad? by camara(f): 9:55am On Apr 16, 2006
those people make me go hoppin mad.
i remember 1 time during the afrika cup and it was the finals,Nigeria was playin against Cameroon
und pow NEPA struck as the match was being played u can imagine the reaction 4rm people.heads were rollin
Re: Has NEPA (PHCN) Ever Made You Mad? by glamour(f): 3:13pm On Apr 16, 2006
Badman888:

PHCN- please hold candle now, we are usualy shocked if they keep lite 4 one day withoust going off, imagine
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Has NEPA (PHCN) Ever Made You Mad? by Roscodaddy(m): 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2006
See the thing no suppose be question na statement of fact,NEPA(PHCN)DON MAKE US MAD
Re: Has NEPA (PHCN) Ever Made You Mad? by maki(f): 10:11am On Apr 18, 2006
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

DANM YOU, NEPA OR PHCN WHATEVER angry
Re: Has NEPA (PHCN) Ever Made You Mad? by Izzo(m): 3:12am On Aug 12, 2006
They always do make one mad. But, one fact that i don't really get is "WHY" do they still cut off the light after sumone paid for the required month. That's absolutely insane. angry
Re: Has NEPA (PHCN) Ever Made You Mad? by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 12, 2006
when was it changed to PHCN and what does that stand for?
Re: Has NEPA (PHCN) Ever Made You Mad? by damygurl(f): 6:32am On Aug 12, 2006
phcn sounds so boring. nepa is nepa. leave it at dat. how fun is down phcn,up phcn?
Re: Has NEPA (PHCN) Ever Made You Mad? by iice(f): 11:10am On Aug 20, 2006
Yeah, the worse times for me was at night, can't sleep coz of heat and mosquitoes
Re: Has NEPA (PHCN) Ever Made You Mad? by soulpatrol(f): 4:52pm On Aug 21, 2006
even after living abroad for 2 years, i still havent got used to the idea that theres no "nepa" here and the electricity doesnt just go off for no reason. whenever it rains or theres a storm, i find myself thinking of getting a torchlight or candle ready! or hurrying to iron my clothes or running outside to remove the clothes i dried outside! imagine!!!! shocked nepa has really messed me up psychologically! what a shame. embarassed
Re: Has NEPA (PHCN) Ever Made You Mad? by trendy(f): 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2007
Nepa : Never Expect power always
PHCN: Please Hold candle nearby
PHCN: Power holding company nigeria, they are really holding the power angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Pics Of Python That Swallowed A Sheep / Where Is Bawomolo? / Who Is "LALASTICLALA"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.