Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,760 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:16 AM

Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years (27609 Views)

I Asked For $4M For Haaland, Manchester United Turned It Down - Ole Gunnar / Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban / Messi Donates 100,000 Euros To UNICEF To Help Children In Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by Minjim: 6:01am On Apr 01, 2021
einsteine:

If Haaland is playing in Bayern, he will score same as Lewandoski. Bayern's midfield is vastly superior to Dortmund and Lewandoski takes penalties. There's nothing Lewandoski is doing that's so special that Haaland can't do. Haaland doesn't even take penalties at Dortmund. And he's ten years younger than Lewandoski.

Only a fool will buy Lewandoski (who will soon start offering diminishing returns) to Haaland who is already a superstar at 20 and has a whole decade in front of him to eclipse Lewandoski.

For that amount. Surely only a fool will buy Haaland. That amount is insane.
He's same age as Mbappe now.

Moreover, Epl is a diff ball game.
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by Abid2020(m): 6:25am On Apr 01, 2021
Man city should be careful about signing haaland he may become Timo werner that misses sitter every time
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by integrity16(m): 6:31am On Apr 01, 2021
Crazy money, I'm sure he won't able to handle the pressure of being bought at that outrageous amount.
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by Abid2020(m): 7:03am On Apr 01, 2021
extol1:

you say? better than who? I prefer an injured lewandoski than fitted haaland, any day any time
hmmmmmmm
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by Abid2020(m): 7:12am On Apr 01, 2021
einsteine:

Exchange both players and Bayern will still be on top. Bayern on top is NOT because of Lewandoski.
I always tell people haaland is better than lewandowski bayern Munich is a team that has everything compare to Dortmund,lewandowski didn't work for most of the goals he had scored so far.goretzka and kimichi are lewandowski helpers
Dortmund are where they are because of haaland.
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by educhigo: 7:16am On Apr 01, 2021
After manchester city v Dortmund you wont hear about the deal again.guardiola play play mind grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by kingjooo(m): 7:27am On Apr 01, 2021
If i were dis managers honestly i will consider onuachu of genk.Pls let's not underate dis guy bcuz he's black.

1 Like

Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by CountDracula(m): 7:31am On Apr 01, 2021
JidennaJason:
I just hope Pep Guardiola won't regret spending such a huge sum on this player in his quest to get a more deadly replacement for Kun Aguero...

In my opinion, I see him as an upgraded version of Olivier Giroud.

I will advise Pep to lure Kylian Mbappe to the Etihad stadium or go for the proven goal scoring beast, Robert Lewandoski.

Incase you've not noticed, man city have been strategically reducing the average age of their squad, old players leave every season, there's no way guardiola is buying an old player, he buys young energetic types; so lewandowski is not a possible move. Mbappe has too many suitors and will be more expensive than haaland and is older than haaland, so I doubt guardiola is thinking abt him at all. If he doesn't go for haaland, he will probably go for joao felix or some young player we've not heard alot about.
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by Agbebakun22: 7:43am On Apr 01, 2021
osazsky:
Man u will still be forming richest club in the world..them go begin wear dark shade now when ambitious clubs are going for quality players...once them begin top league after 7 games they will start saying rashford is better than the combination of halland and mbabe.. so these fans actually think they can win d epl with rashford..only in dreams yes the theather of dreams keep sleeping o...if city get this guy I dont see any competition next season.pep is winning the league again by a margin of at least 30 points..but the salaries looks unrealistic...more negotiation by d citizens.. I read on sky sports that griezmann is available for 100m. He said he wants to play for the biggest club in England that as a child he always dreamt of playing for man u...

Make man u no try am oo, person weh no fit survive for barca na England wan come survive, Griezmman no dey inform again
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by Agbebakun22: 7:45am On Apr 01, 2021
Yoighaman:

Dude is hot, banging goals for Dormund like crazy...looks very promising...will soon be in the rank and file of Neymar, Mbappe etc. contending as replacements for Messi and CR7.

Bundelisga na weak league Oga compare to epl, he wouldn't scored those goals, he will even play three consecutive matches without scoring anything no be epl make e come nah, bundelisga have the highest average or more goals ratio compare to others top five league
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by extol1(m): 7:45am On Apr 01, 2021
Abid2020:

hmmmmmmm
see bungeliga are thief always hyping players, many of their players don't perform in EPL. we have seen a lot of them returning to another league after coming to EPL. las las Timo Werner and their Chinese kai will later run from EPL. in as much haaland is good, don't forget EPL is different terrain where you are frustrated by referees, physical defenders, pundits and the league board. he should ask Cavani. perhaps haaland has anger issue
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by Yoighaman(m): 7:59am On Apr 01, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Bundelisga na weak league Oga compare to epl, he wouldn't scored those goals, he will even play three consecutive matches without scoring anything no be epl make e come nah, bundelisga have the highest average or more goals ratio compare to others top five league

EPL, Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A and Ligue 1; none of these are weak leagues. They parade the best players in the world. Change your perspective.
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by uunwanaobong3: 8:00am On Apr 01, 2021
Reference:
Classic pump and dump...on unwary suitors.

How many Bundesliga players do well overseas.

For that amount he should singlehandedly win titles which he is not doing in the German league nor in Europe for Norway.

He is good no doubt but not a substitute for the multiple players his wages will pay. Football remains a team sport. Germany saw that last night.

Most of the comment i see here is out of fear.

You all are afraid of the devastating combo of Haaland + Mancity ............ If mancity could be this deadlier with no striker and with useless sterling/jesus missing open net and one on one regularly, How much devasting will mancity be with haaland & messi.

Just wait, football go tire england next season.
sebi klopp is the best coach & fernandes the best player?
Guadiolar is just toying with england.
EPL farmer league is too small for guadiola.

Guadiola has broken almost all historical english football records. There is no motivatiön for him again.
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by phren: 8:06am On Apr 01, 2021
SenatePresdo:
Haaland won't be able to dominate with that margin in Premier league.

Why? I don’t know how this EPL was able brain washed you to believe they are the best. They said the same to PEP and yet he’s dominating, and has set new records ever. The best league in Europe is La Liga. I’m sure what comes to your mind is what the English press told you, that it’s only two teams there dominating.

But they did not also tell u that the two teams dominating there also dominate in the entire Europe where this your EPL participate too. Go and find out which league had dominated in both UCL and Europa in the last ten years, then you can talk which league is difficult to dominate.

1 Like

Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by uunwanaobong3: 8:16am On Apr 01, 2021
Agbebakun22:

Na so you talk about guardiola....... "If he comes england he would not survive, mourinho wil make a mess of him, english league wil make him retire early, he cant play tiki taka in england, cold winter monday night football at stoke will destroy him blablablaaa" ...., so far guadiola has turn english football to training ground, he has shamefully abused almost all record in england repeatedly and winning all domestic trophies at will....... Just wait for haaland and messi to come, they wil turn english football to farmers league..... This is not sterling and jesus. Keep decieving yourself, until klopp run away and leave england for guadiola just like what he did in germany.
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 01, 2021
Personally I don't think Haaland can justify this price tag. Players coming from Dortmund and bundesliga have never been hits in Premiere ship. The ones that survives takes some time to adjust, Dortmund will only cash in on desperation of elite clubs. I prefer my strikers coming from south america.

1 Like

Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by WriterX(m): 9:06am On Apr 01, 2021
grin
BigSarah:
The hottest In bundesliga, he’s worth it .
Yes he’s better than lewandoski

sorry when last you watch football
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by confyy007(m): 9:14am On Apr 01, 2021
If Man City gets Halland, i will quit watching football!

1 Like

Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by Ijaya123: 9:29am On Apr 01, 2021
MickzyDonald:

i dislike that man pass snake aswear

Why do you dislike him?
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by Lamasta(m): 9:33am On Apr 01, 2021
uunwanaobong3:

Most of the comment i see here is out of fear.

You all are afraid of the devastating combo of Haaland + Mancity ............ If mancity could be this deadlier with no striker and with useless sterling/jesus missing open net and one on one regularly, How much devasting will mancity be with haaland & messi.

Just wait, football go tire england next season.
sebi klopp is the best coach & fernandes the best player?
Guadiolar is just toying with england.
EPL farmer league is too small for guadiola.

Guadiola has broken almost all historical english football records. There is no motivatiön for him again.

Champions league is his motivation....
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by moorevic(m): 10:13am On Apr 01, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
Ogwu Ego (blood money). shocked
You mean Ball money
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by optimusprime2(m): 11:23am On Apr 01, 2021
WriterX:
grin

sorry when last you watch football

Bros compare Haaland and Lewandowski's chance conversion rates minus penalties, then you'll see who is the efficient striker scorer.

Football these days are down to stats, we don't argue.
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by promisedeco(m): 11:34am On Apr 01, 2021
Abid2020:

I always tell people haaland is better than lewandowski bayern Munich is a team that has everything compare to Dortmund,lewandowski didn't work for most of the goals he had scored so far.goretzka and kimichi are lewandowski helpers
Dortmund are where they are because of haaland.
Oga in case you don't know, Lewandowski was bundlesliga top scorer when he was in Dortmond. Now tell me if he had kimish
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by Edensmile10: 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
BigSarah:
The hottest In bundesliga, he’s worth it .
Yes he’s better than lewandoski
check out the score chart before you say he's the hottest in the league .
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
Lamasta:
[/b]

Champions league is his motivation....
He said English history Oga. No let sentiment blind you o grin
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
confyy007:
If Man City gets Halland, i will quit watching football!
swears bro, It won't be fair to other small teams, considering the squad dept in city now, you con still go add that kind ruthless striker, ha , the scoreline every weekend would be from 6 zeros up... Make pep take am easy abeg, he con take football too serious like say na do or die, i no just understand the man cheesy
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by tidedroid: 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ayo2004:
If he come and he score less than 20goals 1st season in all comps,dem fit comot his head grin
Many teams for Europe top 5 leagues no even get starting eleven of up to 350million euros
for 170mill + 700k per wk, if he doesn't hit prime ronaldo and messi numbers every season, he's not worth it
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by fattprince(m): 4:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
JidennaJason:
I just hope Pep Guardiola won't regret spending such a huge sum on this player in his quest to get a more deadly replacement for Kun Aguero...

In my opinion, I see him as an upgraded version of Olivier Giroud.

I will advise Pep to lure Kylian Mbappe to the Etihad stadium or go for the proven goal scoring beast, Robert Lewandoski.

Olivier Giroud is good but Halaand is far far better. its just incomparable. Halaand is faster, stronger, as clinical using the leg and heads and Even better with using the weaker foot. How can you call him just and upgraded version. it's an insult to Halaand. He has really proven himself to be deadly will be as deadly as lewan in future. Though I feel that money is too much too.
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by Lamasta(m): 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
mperornero:
He said English history Oga. No let sentiment blind you o grin
He has broken it abi which history in wan vreak again
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by 9jaRealist: 7:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
Liposure:
For a player that is yet to reach his prime. This is outrageous. We will save our money and buy later.

“Our” money?! Nigerians.... grin grin grin
>
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by confyy007(m): 11:32am On Apr 02, 2021
mperornero:
swears bro, It won't be fair to other small teams, considering the squad dept in city now, you con still go add that kind ruthless striker, ha , the scoreline every weekend would be from 6 zeros up... Make pep take am easy abeg, he con take football too serious like say na do or die, i no just understand the man cheesy

I Tell you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishops Outraged By Neymar's Representation Of Jesus Christ / Echejile Disqualified As First Goal Scorer Against Tahiti / Usyk Wants Joshua Rematch In Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.