Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years (27294 Views)

I Asked For $4M For Haaland, Manchester United Turned It Down - Ole Gunnar / Samson Siasia Begs Nigerians To Help Raise 250,000 Euros To Appeal FIFA Ban / Messi Donates 100,000 Euros To UNICEF To Help Children In Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
JidennaJason:
I just hope Pep Guardiola won't regret spending such a huge sum on this player in his quest to get a more deadly replacement for Kun Aguero...

In my opinion, I see him as an upgraded version of Olivier Giroud.

I will advise Pep to lure Kylian Mbappe to the Etihad stadium or go for the proven goal scoring beast, Robert Lewandoski.

Oga, Can't U See Dat Lewandoski Is Older Dan Haaland? Haaland Is Still Very Young & Active. By D Way, Haaland Is D Best Choice 4 Pep. My Anger Now Is Dis Our Blind & Clueless Ole We Av As A Coach 4 Not Smart Or Sensible Enough To Get Players Like Haaland Or Greleash To Man United.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by BigSarah(f): 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2021
Minjim:

If he's better, why isn't he the highest goal scorer?
And why is Bayern on top and Dortmund is under?
Haaland lacks helpers, compared to lewandoski
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by cardoctor(m): 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2021
This is mind boggling.
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by Banter1(m): 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
JidennaJason:
I just hope Pep Guardiola won't regret spending such a huge sum on this player in his quest to get a more deadly replacement for Kun Aguero...

I will advise Pep to lure Kylian Mbappe to the Etihad stadium or go for the proven goal scoring beast, Robert Lewandoski.

None will go to Etihad
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by owobokiri(m): 10:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
JidennaJason:

Jidenna!
What are you talking about?
Harland an upgraded version of Geroud!?
Are you serious?
Harland scores atleast a brace every match!
Harland is the hottest prospect in the world today!
Serious goal poacher!
This is like comparing an eagle with a duck..
Watch harland ahbegii
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by owobokiri(m): 10:59pm On Mar 31, 2021
Truvel:
Oga, Can't U See Dat Lewandoski Is Older Dan Haaland? Haaland Is Still Very Young & Active. By D Way, Haaland Is D Best Choice 4 Pep. My Anger Now Is Dis Our Blind & Clueless Ole We Av As A Coach 4 Not Smart Or Sensible Enough To Get Players Like Haaland Or Greleash To Man United.
Harland won't go to Man u
Lol
His father's career was ended by one stubborn and extremely pugnacious man u captain...
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by paulgabrielz: 11:01pm On Mar 31, 2021
₦550 FREE GIFT, SIGN UP TO GET ! https://opay.ng/s/26KX
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by tayolove12(m): 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
My son much play football by fire by force best ritual in the history
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by youngreezy(m): 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
BigSarah:

abeg which one be your brand make I buy you one bottle?you sabi something well no mind that guy make em dey yap rubbish

1 Like

Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by einsteine(m): 11:22pm On Mar 31, 2021
Minjim:

If he's better, why isn't he the highest goal scorer?
And why is Bayern on top and Dortmund is under?

Exchange both players and Bayern will still be on top. Bayern on top is NOT because of Lewandoski.
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by Walkee: 11:25pm On Mar 31, 2021
JidennaJason:

everything you said is offpoint
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by DJMCOTTY(m): 11:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
fc Barcelona in the murrrrrrd cry
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by osazsky(m): 11:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
Man u will still be forming richest club in the world..them go begin wear dark shade now when ambitious clubs are going for quality players...once them begin top league after 7 games they will start saying rashford is better than the combination of halland and mbabe.. so these fans actually think they can win d epl with rashford..only in dreams yes the theather of dreams keep sleeping o...if city get this guy I dont see any competition next season.pep is winning the league again by a margin of at least 30 points..but the salaries looks unrealistic...more negotiation by d citizens.. I read on sky sports that griezmann is available for 100m. He said he wants to play for the biggest club in England that as a child he always dreamt of playing for man u...
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by Yoighaman(m): 11:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
obembet:
If Manchester City want Erling Haaland to bolster their attack next season, they'll have to make him the highest-paid player in Premier League history.

The Norwegian hitman would demand a wage in the region of 700,000 euros per week, which works out at something like 170 million over the course of a five-year contract.

That's what The Sun claim it would take to bring one of the hottest properties in European football to Manchester this summer.

City are not the only team on Haaland's trail but he won't be going anywhere cheaply, with Borussia Dortmund looking for 180 million euros as a transfer fee.

All in all, we are talking about a deal that could be worth 350 million euros for the striker who has scored 33 goals in 31 games this season.

Eye-popping numbers on all fronts for the player the Citizens are eyeing up as a replacement for Sergio Aguero, who has confirmed he will leave the club this summer.

The Argentine forward leaves behind quite a legacy, but Haaland, at 20-years-old and being tipped to dominate the game, along with Kylian Mbappe, for the next decade at least, could be a worthy heir.

Family history at City

If Haaling does end up in a light-blue shirt, he will be following in his father's footsteps.

Alf-Inge Haaland spent three years at Manchester City at the beginning of the current century and Pep Guardiola will be able to get a good look at his son when Borussia Dortmund come to town next week.

Source: https://amp.marca.com/en/football/premier-league/2021/03/31/60648662e2704e980a8b45fb.html

Dude is hot, banging goals for Dormund like crazy...looks very promising...will soon be in the rank and file of Neymar, Mbappe etc. contending as replacements for Messi and CR7.
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by Minjim: 11:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
einsteine:

Exchange both players and Bayern will still be on top. Bayern on top is NOT because of Lewandoski.

Remove his goals then.
Whenever both meet Lewandoski always comes out top
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by Minjim: 11:58pm On Mar 31, 2021
BigSarah:

Dortmund is not a small team.
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by ozo13(m): 12:49am On Apr 01, 2021
Liposure:
For a player that is yet to reach his prime. This is outrageous. We will save our money and buy later.
haaaaa.Arsenal
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by Soulsymbol99: 12:53am On Apr 01, 2021
Itz official, football na BLOOD MONEY undecided
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by flexyrule(m): 12:57am On Apr 01, 2021
BigSarah:
The hottest In bundesliga, he’s worth it .
Yes he’s better than lewandoski
This is blasphemy!
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by optimusprime2(m): 1:04am On Apr 01, 2021
JidennaJason:

Bro, it's obvious you have not watched Haaland play, if you are comparing him to a static player like Giroud, like are you serious... How can you compare both shocked ?? Like comparing a cow and a chicken... please sir that comparison was off.

Haaland is literally a monster remix version of Ruud Van Nistelrooy, and the scary thing about Haaland is that he is quite a big lad so he literally terrorizes defenders physically, asides his searing pace(Haaland is incredibly fast I.e one of the top 5 fastest footballers Currently), to make matters worse Haaland is a poacher striker(like Van Nistelrooy)but with incredible speed and ruthlessness.

I keep saying it that these days, we use data in analysing football, and current data shows if Haaland kicks 7 shots at goal 6 are going in (his conversion rate is all sorts of insane! check it up).... that's how freakishly deadly that guy is in front of goal.

https://www.bundesliga.com/en/bundesliga/news/top-5-players-chance-conversion-rate-haaland-sancho-schick-embolo-stindl-10679

Basically at this rate, Haaland will Surpass Lewandoski by a long shot if he keeps this run up next season.

Why do you think they put such a price tag on his head??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 01, 2021
owobokiri:

Harland won't go to Man u
Lol
His father's career was ended by one stubborn and extremely pugnacious man u captain...
Even If Haaland Comes, Ole Won't Be Able To Make Something Good Out 4rm Him Or D Team. Man United, Don't Av A Coach Yet. Ole Is Too Weak & Clueless On What To Do To Win Trophies 4 Man United. Man United Had D Chance To Win Dis Premiership League But Ole Blew Up His Chances By Remaining At D Top. Do U Know Why? When Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal & Mancity Were Struggling Den, Man united Were In A Good Form & Had D Opportunity To Remain At D Top But Ole's Foolishness Of Bringing In Tuanzebe, Lack Of Morale On D Players, Wrong Changes & Poor Tactics Brought Man United Down. Most Of D Matches Man United Had Already Won, He Disorganized D Game Himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by einsteine(m): 1:25am On Apr 01, 2021
Minjim:

Remove his goals then.
Whenever both meet Lewandoski always comes out top

If Haaland is playing in Bayern, he will score same as Lewandoski. Bayern's midfield is vastly superior to Dortmund and Lewandoski takes penalties. There's nothing Lewandoski is doing that's so special that Haaland can't do. Haaland doesn't even take penalties at Dortmund. And he's ten years younger than Lewandoski.

Only a fool will buy Lewandoski (who will soon start offering diminishing returns) to Haaland who is already a superstar at 20 and has a whole decade in front of him to eclipse Lewandoski.

1 Like

Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by IgboWarlord(m): 1:43am On Apr 01, 2021
JidennaJason:

You see Erling Haaland as an upgraded version of Olivier Giroud??..How you take dey watch your own ball?
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by uunwanaobong3: 1:52am On Apr 01, 2021
uunwanaobong3:
Mancity team sheet next season.
4-3-3
Foden....Haaland....Messi

Gundogan.......Debruyne .,....,...Fernandinho..........

Cancelo.......,.........Walka .....R. Daiz....Stones......

........... Ederson.............

Substitution
B. Silva. Mehrez. Sterling. G. Jesus. Rodri. Laporte. Zinchenko. Steffan.
Bleep with that bitch
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by Depressed101: 2:04am On Apr 01, 2021
Dalil8:
Too much money for a 20yr old.

I doubt Pep Guardiola would let the deal go through, he's not in good terms with Mino Riaola, Haaland's agent.

Btw this guy doesn't look disciplined enough to play for Man City under Pep.
ka ka ,ka ka .. the guy has anger issues sef... he's just too young ,playing in a softer league ...
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by uunwanaobong3: 2:07am On Apr 01, 2021
uunwanaobong3:
Mancity team sheet next season.

4-3-3

Foden....Haaland....Messi

Gundogan.......Debruyne
.,....,...Fernandinho..........

Cancelo.......,.........Walka
......R.Daiz....Stones......

...............Ederson.............

Substitution

B. Silva
Mehrez
Sterling
G. Jesus
Rodri
Laporte
Zinchenko
Steffan

Bleep with that bitch

This squard is filled with terrorist and assasin.

Haaland you are welcome.... Continue where aguero stop, by terrorizing chelshit, penandes man use, assnal, liVARpool even more.

Premier league go hot next season and i love this.
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by uunwanaobong3: 2:24am On Apr 01, 2021
Depressed101:
ka ka ,ka ka .. the guy has anger issues sef... he's just too young ,playing in a softer league ...

Haaland is not STERLING AND GABRIEL JESUS OOOO, the era of missing tap in and open net is over........ Next season the premier league and the world will witness x-rated ruthlesness with devastating football,

The formular for solving mancity next season will be;

The meaness defence + the ruthless destructive attack * tiki taka / cancelo in the midfield < gundogan as a supportive striker =

Morihno, ole, tuchel baby, klopp etc should quickly figure this formular out, if not, football go tire them next season.

Guadiolar is just toying and experimenting with them this season, next season is the real deal
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by kennyamusan(m): 3:19am On Apr 01, 2021
JidennaJason:

he would rather go to Real Madrid because of legacy and playing time
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by Duplexxx: 4:21am On Apr 01, 2021
Their problem
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by Unrated900(m): 5:03am On Apr 01, 2021
Even if them bid for the guy
He no still mean say then go collect champagne
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by Reference(m): 5:17am On Apr 01, 2021
Classic pump and dump...on unwary suitors.

How many Bundesliga players do well overseas.

For that amount he should singlehandedly win titles which he is not doing in the German league nor in Europe for Norway.

He is good no doubt but not a substitute for the multiple players his wages will pay. Football remains a team sport. Germany saw that last night.
Re: Man City's Bill For Haaland: 700,000 Euros Per Week And 170 Million Over 5 Years by TheMohican(m): 5:55am On Apr 01, 2021
Liposure:
For a player that is yet to reach his prime. This is outrageous. We will save our money and buy later.

By the time this guy reaches his prime.. no club will be able to afford him.

If you see the kind of goals the man scores in Dortmund ehhh!!!

This guy is bloodier than Messi was at that age.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Algeria Boycott CAF Awards In Support Of Mahrez As Osimhen Challenges Salah / Chelsea Goalkeeper Kepa Releases Statement To Clear Up Strange Sub Situation / “Talk Is Cheap” – Oshoala Backs Super Eagles To Disappoint Yaya Toure, On AFCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.