Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) (76827 Views)

Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) / 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by garfield1: 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
Penguin2:
APC thugs why?

What of pdp thugs

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by tit(f): 9:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
goxx:
Again ESN/IPOB at work. Ensuring to disrupt the Anambra state elections

Why didn't they disrupt recent elections in Abia state?

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by micflo28(m): 9:45pm On Mar 31, 2021
We kill to get to power and still not perform. Anambra people should vote massively for Soludo. Whatever they don't like about him must be a selfish reason. Soludo must have been weighed to be the most transparently favoured and likely to win. We must work against imposers of evil men to power like this in 2023. I remember Funsho Williams of Lagos cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 9:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
extol1:

baba, make we waka go

My fear is for my wife to give birth in Nigeria! That’s my greatest fear right now as person hand no too sound to fly am abroad make she go born there!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 9:52pm On Mar 31, 2021
Forget what the Yorubas and these useless Northerners are saying or doing.

They know that the problem of an Ibo man is himself, if the Ibos really team with one voice including our leaders and say enough is enough!! We are pulling out...i tell you this one no be chest beating...no ARMY OR GOVT CANT STAND US.

THE BIAFRAN WAR WAS WON MAJORLY COS OF SABOTAGE MOSTLY BY IBIS WHO DIDNT WANT IT AT THAT TIME!!

So let Ibo people keep licking their wounds, am getting tired of them though I am one of them. They think they have sense, but the Fulanis are always ahead of them and ever UNITED

[quote author=Mokason288 post=100373156][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by Penguin2: 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2021
garfield1:

What of pdp thugs

PDP is not known for trying to win dirty.

That's APC tactics.

Eliminate obstacle or challenge.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by ugbanante: 9:55pm On Mar 31, 2021
How some of us have become so brutal and demonic...
Wanton destruction every day...
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by Mokason288(m): 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
shadeze:

Because election violence doesn't happen among other tribes abi? Is it Igbos that killed people in Ebonyi on Monday? Stop making rubbish comments.
Soludo was Attacked at his campaign venue

How many other tribes have you heard was attacked at his campaign venue

How many other politicians have kidnaped a sitting governor?

For your info I’m also Igbo

I advise we stop lying to ourselves

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by hopexter(m): 10:02pm On Mar 31, 2021
shadeze:

Because election violence doesn't happen among other tribes abi? Is it Igbos that killed people in Ebonyi on Monday? Stop making rubbish comments.

Is Ebonyi not Igbo

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
Mokason288:

Soludo was Attacked at his campaign venue

How many other tribes have you heard was attacked at his campaign venue

How many other politicians have kidnaped a sitting governor?

For your info I’m also Igbo

I advise we stop lying to ourselves

You must be new to Nigeria space. Moreover this is Anambra issue and not an Igbo issue.

This is about politics in Anambra state and you are not even from the state but here you are jumping up and down typing rubbish.

The situation is politics in Anambra state and not your igbo bla bla bla.

nonsense.
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
tsinzu:
This has nothing to do with ESN, it's politics related.
U have time to respond to that afonja typing from his enclave at Obomoshoundecided
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 31, 2021
hopexter:

Is Ebonyi not Igbo
They are not.
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by History555: 10:07pm On Mar 31, 2021
post=100371908:

Thanks for stating the fact Mr Goke.
This is the reason we always say that The number one Characteristics of the enemies of Nigeria, AKA. CHILDREN of hate and perdition is : HYPOCRISY.

It's in their blood and DNA.l
Again, Thanks for stating the fact Mr Goke.

See who is talking. A sell out and an invalid who could not even muster the courage to type r.i.p for his people when they were victims of fulani terrorist because of fear of offending his paymasters even when it is online. By the way his paymasters pay him 30k. Imagine betraying your people for 30k.

Spits

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 10:08pm On Mar 31, 2021
Its been a while, are you done grilling dead decayed vulture meat � and human parts that your brothers from Fula land harvested?

cool[color=#770077][/color] angry

quote author= post=100371908]

Thanks for stating the fact Mr Goke.
This is the reason we always say that The number one Characteristics of the enemies of Nigeria, AKA. CHILDREN of hate and perdition is : HYPOCRISY.

It's in their blood and DNA.
Again, Thanks for stating the fact Mr Goke.[/quote]
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by History555: 10:09pm On Mar 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Noted...Next.

I don't waste my time an inch on any Ipob miscreants again.

Fulani miscreant calling someone ipob.

Spits
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by History555: 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2021
tsinzu:

You people that are talking, what evidence do you have linking ESN to this attack? I am from the east and I know this doesn't resemble ESN mode of operations in any way and if you know Anambra politics especially the governorship elections in Anambra then you won't be asking these questions. We have come to expecr these kind of attacks whenever there is a governorship elections so it's not really difficult to know where it's coming from.

Why are you responding to that media cow. Don't you know he is paid per post. Learn to ignore miscreants like him.
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by RepoMan007: 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2021
Is this due to local politics? Orton first and now Soludu.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
History555:

Fulani miscreant calling someone ipob.
Spits

And Fulanis are the ones killing themselves in Ezza and other parts of Ebonyi.
Fulani is now an excuse and reason to nurse yourselves over there ..
Try and get shame for once.
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by History555: 10:12pm On Mar 31, 2021
tit:

A child of envy, bitterness, wickedness, hatred and jealousy

Why responding to that media cow. Learn to ignore miscreants like him
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by Ndipe(m): 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2021
Very unfortunate. It's sad. May their souls rest in peace. Could this be politically motivated to intimidate Soludo?
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by AnanseK(m): 10:15pm On Mar 31, 2021
I’m surprised they didn’t blame Fulani Herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by Mokason288(m): 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You must be new to Nigeria space. Moreover this is Anambra issue and not an Igbo issue.

This is about politics in Anambra state and you are not even from the state but here you are jumping up and down typing rubbish.

The situation is politics in Anambra state and not your igbo bla bla bla.

nonsense.
Yawns and catwalks away
Because Anambra is no longer Igbo

Anu inchi
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by SolarEdge: 10:16pm On Mar 31, 2021
Nobody is safe anymore

EASTER IS HERE.... DO NOT FAIL TO CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by mikuz(m): 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2021
Human life is worthless in Nigeria. Serious wahala dey
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by Newton85: 10:18pm On Mar 31, 2021
I fully support the Eboes in their bid to make their land a strife zone like the Hausa-Foolanis have turned their own to. More power to the ESN (oops! unknown gunmen). Soludo has escaped today, Igwe Achebe may not escape tomorrow. Eboes should burn all the zoo police stations and kill all the zoo police in their land.
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by onuman: 10:20pm On Mar 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Noted.

Soludo should rest and join his colleagues at world stage instead of meandering about in the name of Governorship Election...

Ana akali don't be silly akali....I can't Imagine someone who was once CBN Governor struggling over years just for a Governorship seat...More like there is something he forgot there that he wants to collect..

This was same scenario of buhari contesting for president since 1999 and we even tagged him "NIGERIA SAVIOR THAT WAS BEING DENIED PRESIDENCY" until the disaster finally entered and the rest is history.

What is then the definition of technocrat been attached to him all the time...Like other Aruma oteh, Iweala, Adesina, Amina... making impact.

Obia ebea ya na umuazi ana azo Governorship seat..

May the souls of the departed rest in peace and may God give their various families the strength to bear the loss.

It’s insatiable greed.
Perhaps his political calculus: after helping to give Nigeria the man Buhari as president, Soludo expects president Buhari to make him governor of Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2021
Mokason288:

Yawns and catwalks away
Because Anambra is no longer Igbo

Anu inchi

Whether they are igbo or not, the fact is that this is their politics and internal issue.

Face your state and carry your igbo sentiment along with you to your state also.

The issue is Anambra political issue and has no business with the Igbos you are shouting up and down.
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by thinkmoney(m): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
If this is true, it is so sad that the policemen are the casualties. Election into public offices shouldn't be a matter of death.
Its because of the rediculous money our politicians get if its drastically reduced, it wont attract these bad elements
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by Charly68: 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2021
They have startex their do or die politics again
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by hopexter(m): 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

They are not.

I'm just heading this for the first as a Nigerian. Then why is David Umahi( governor of Ebonyi state) the chairman of Southeast governors forum?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests Abdulgafar Ayinla, Kwara Lawmaker-elect, Disgracefully Parades Him / Boko Haram Joins ISIS / President Buhari Spotted In Gucci Shoes Worth $640 (N223,905): Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.