Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,575 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) (76844 Views)

Gunmen Kill 3 Policemen In Rivers State. Kidnap Car Occupant (Graphic Pix) / 3 Policemen Shot Dead At Abia Police Checkpoint (Disturbing Photos) / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
Double wahala. Election time

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by virtuousheart: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
God help us
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by 9jayes: 8:36pm On Mar 31, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
What is happening in this country?
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by SarkinYarki: 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2021
Police men dey dey at risk sha

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by ayenale1(m): 8:38pm On Mar 31, 2021
Ha!this is ridiculous...
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
What is happening in this country?
I keep asking myself this same question embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 31, 2021
Too much bloodshed over nothing (vanity!) cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Noted.

Soludo should rest and join his colleagues at world stage instead of meandering about in the name of Governorship Election...

Ana akali don't be silly akali....I can't Imagine someone who was once CBN Governor struggling over years just for a Governorship...More like there is something he forgot there that he wants to collect..

What is then the definition of technocrat been attached to him all the time...Like other Aruma oteh, Iweala, Adesina, Amina... making impact.

Obia ebea ya na umuazi ana azo Governorship seat..

May the souls of the departed rest in peace and may God give their various families the strength to bear the loss.

YOU ARE TALKING RUBBISH

10 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by SarakiBukola: 8:40pm On Mar 31, 2021
God help us all...

Nigeria is under siege.

ESN, swing to action. We know you're all action... not just chestbeaters.

Hope say una never reach Abidjan sha undecided
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by Buffalo2(m): 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
That guy is not serious
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by rtdCivilservant: 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Noted.

Soludo should rest and join his colleagues at world stage instead of meandering about in the name of Governorship Election...

Ana akali don't be silly akali....I can't Imagine someone who was once CBN Governor struggling over years just for a Governorship...More like there is something he forgot there that he wants to collect..

What is then the definition of technocrat been attached to him all the time...Like other Aruma oteh, Iweala, Adesina, Amina... making impact.

May the souls of the departed rest in peace and may God give their various families the strength to bear the loss.
I don't just know what to say to u. Come finish my work abeg.
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by bonnyhope: 8:41pm On Mar 31, 2021
All because who will become the next governor of Anambra

Politics of bitterness

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by pacespot(m): 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
The soludo don shed weight small.

RIP's to the deceased
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by ppogba: 8:42pm On Mar 31, 2021
Three innocent guys wasted.
Their families will be condoled, their entitlement will take decades to be paid but most unfortunately, by this time tomorrow, new sets of guys will replace them because Soludo won"t move around without security.

Campaign continues.

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by IamFINESSE: 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
festacman:
I hope this is not the handiwork of IPOB to disrupt Anambra State Governorship election.

IPOB kee you dia

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
No matter the security details attach to a politician if armed robbers wants to take him down they will do it.

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by Kennitrust(m): 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
No one is safe in this shithole

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by 2shaw: 8:43pm On Mar 31, 2021
That why I laff at all these fake asses. If u like drive bullet proof,2ear bullet proof,carry guards reach 5,when e don set for you. The bandits and killers won't aim for the popo legs or hands. They always aim for two places, the neck and the head. Fuc k.

Our own scarface was blasted with a double riffle from the back. I say get cache or arsenal of weapons. When e don sup for u,e don set.. hahahahaha. 50 cent said,ma buddi ,ma buddie,wherever I go,he go..

Say hello to my lil friend,(huh).
Wanna fuc k with me (hurh)Hahahahaha
Gunshots( shotgun sound, par par par),kri kikikikikikiiki)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_z4IuxAqpE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzUb6FsxWzk

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by adedehinbo(m): 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2021
Hmmmm the same guns police handled for years later turn to what was used to take his life! Hmmmm life

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by laivwire(m): 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
Jazz is real
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by MansoryMX(m): 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
This is not the country I dreamt of when i was in secondary school. I need to leave Nigeria! I really need to leave! embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by Goke7: 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
tsinzu:

This has nothing to do with ESN, it's politics related.

You guys are always too quick to defend the indefensible. Are you an ESN member to know if they are not the one?

If this was in another region, you guys will also be quick to label who is responsible.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by Femeto: 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
Everyday bad news. Buhari done Japa.
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by NLPoliceWoman: 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
RTR
Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2021
Dexpro:
But why?

But seriously things are messed up in Nigeria.

Everyday killing has become virtually a new normal.

For crying out loud, those killed are Uncles, Brother, A father and breadwinners for their respective families cry

Does my political ambition worth the precious life of an individual?

No!

Ah.... Gosh.... Feeling very sad.

RIP innocent officers cry

That's the consequences of too many illegal firearms in the hands of citizens, civilians. Only if people know how many illegal small arms and ammunition we have in Nigeria today!

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
Soludo will have odeshi by now so he should be okay.

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen Attack Soludo, Kill 3 Policemen (Graphic Photos) by Nigeriabiafra82: 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:
Noted.

Save this post
You are the sponsor of unknown gunmen

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku / Reno Omokri Leads #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon Protest In London; Police Called / Gboyega Oyetola Biography, Profile, Age, Wife Kafayat Oyetola, Osun Governorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.