Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

He Burnt The Chief Priest Shrine And Python Started Chasing Him ( Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He Burnt The Chief Priest Shrine And Python Started Chasing Him ( Video) (558 Views)

Lolo Ebelechukwu Obi: Pastors Come To Our Shrine For Power– Wife Of Chief Priest / I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) / Difference Between Agwu Shrine And Chi Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Burnt The Chief Priest Shrine And Python Started Chasing Him ( Video) by Righteousness2(m): 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2021
A great Testimony of Deliverance by the Great GOD of Chosen.
Listen...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3-qdjw4gGY
Re: He Burnt The Chief Priest Shrine And Python Started Chasing Him ( Video) by Enoch07: 8:46pm On Mar 31, 2021
who send am?
Re: He Burnt The Chief Priest Shrine And Python Started Chasing Him ( Video) by LikeAking: 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2021
Arrangi.
Re: He Burnt The Chief Priest Shrine And Python Started Chasing Him ( Video) by FatherOfJesus: 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2021
All these lie lie testimonies grin
Re: He Burnt The Chief Priest Shrine And Python Started Chasing Him ( Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2021
cool cool cool
Re: He Burnt The Chief Priest Shrine And Python Started Chasing Him ( Video) by Nobody: 2:58am On Apr 01, 2021
He should be arrested for arson. Why burn another person's property?
Re: He Burnt The Chief Priest Shrine And Python Started Chasing Him ( Video) by Kobojunkie: 3:06am On Apr 01, 2021
House1411:
He should be arrested for arson. Why burn another person's property?
him for come try am here. That day na police station him for spend the night. undecided

He should count himself it was a python and not a bulldog guarding that shrine...he would have been wailing over loosing half his butt instead. undecided
Re: He Burnt The Chief Priest Shrine And Python Started Chasing Him ( Video) by Shellsploit: 3:12am On Apr 01, 2021
No be our nairaland pastor be that?
Re: He Burnt The Chief Priest Shrine And Python Started Chasing Him ( Video) by Kobojunkie: 3:13am On Apr 01, 2021
Shellsploit:
No be our nairaland pastor be that?
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Burnt The Chief Priest Shrine And Python Started Chasing Him ( Video) by Shellsploit: 3:15am On Apr 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

U neva sleep ni
Re: He Burnt The Chief Priest Shrine And Python Started Chasing Him ( Video) by Kobojunkie: 3:20am On Apr 01, 2021
Shellsploit:

U neva sleep ni
Ofcourse I do. undecided

You realize I don't exist in the same time zone as many here that is why I am awake when so many are asleep. grin

1 Like

Re: He Burnt The Chief Priest Shrine And Python Started Chasing Him ( Video) by Shellsploit: 3:24am On Apr 01, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Ofcourse I do. undecided

You realize I don't exist in the same time zone as many here that is why I am awake when so many are asleep. grin

Same here ..

(1) (Reply)

Winner's Chapel 40th Anniversary: Bishop Oyedepo Drops New Prophecy, Check Out W / Apostle Suleman Drops New Prophecy; Check Out What He Said Will Happen To Believ / What Happens When GOD Removes The Protections/shield?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.