Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB (14954 Views)

Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy / I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso / We’ll Not Allow Meddling Into Our Affairs – FG Warns US Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by AdakaBoro8(m): 7:26am On Apr 01, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

You will keep on not wrapping your head until you find it or Any of your person's head wrapped in Grave.

SW is both PDP and APC but it didn't Stop my brothers from unleashing this condemnable act.

SE is both PDP and APC too. The other day, they went to Enugu but where repelled. ESN problem is that some stupid SE gov are disturbing their operation fighting them with all they have. Umahi I a stupid but loyal boy to us. He is doing well fighting IPOB because we promised him VP and his actions towards ESN is kinda Distracting them .

I have a strong conviction that ESN will apply Newtons 3rd law of motion on my brothers
mumu ipob.. igbos will always deny their useless tribe online and start imposting as another tribe..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by Zaggafrank: 9:45am On Apr 01, 2021
Keep your ethnic supremacy and criminalities to your south East. No one in the south south is defenceless and seeking protection from criminals terrorists

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by od501: 9:48am On Apr 01, 2021
Emergingnation:
Ebonyi: We’ll not spare killer herdsmen in South-East, South-South — IPOB

*accuses Nigerian security agencies of aiding and abating killing by herdsmen in Nigeria

By Chimaobi Nwaiwu, Nnewi

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/ebonyi-well-not-spare-killer-herdsmen-in-south-east-south-south-ipob/

More like it. Let it begin already!
Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by kolade560: 9:48am On Apr 01, 2021
grin No one takes IPOB wailers serious anymore. They are bunch of cowards and double standard nonentities.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by Kennyswag: 9:48am On Apr 01, 2021
Zaggafrank:
Keep your ethnic supremacy and criminalities to your south East. No one in the south south is defenceless and seeking protection from criminals terrorists
igbos Don suffer grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by RPG2020(m): 9:50am On Apr 01, 2021
SuperBold:

You are free to come, the password is Alaigbo4Rashid

You sure say you drink your medicine this morning
Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by Zaggafrank: 9:52am On Apr 01, 2021
As a group, fulanis don't forgive. So when they killed fulanis last year., we're they expecting that they will just let it go? Even anambra should keep watch because it might be their turn next for the killing of those 7 Fulani children none whom was even up to 8 years of age as was reported early March.
Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by Izzydeprince: 9:52am On Apr 01, 2021
Stop noise making and act. As they acted without notice or noise making, you too should react without making noise.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by SarakiBukola: 9:53am On Apr 01, 2021
grin grin

There's scarcity of female gowns in Aba Market...

ALL have been bought by IPOB men.

No be by mouth .... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by jamace(m): 9:53am On Apr 01, 2021
Ekealterego:
Well, the only good terrorist herder is a dead one.
Miyetti Allah people have gone mysteriously silent.
Gbam! cool
Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by emperorshaokahn(m): 9:55am On Apr 01, 2021
Zaggafrank:
As a group, fulanis don't forgive. So when they killed fulanis last year., we're they expecting that they will just let it go? Even anambra should keep watch because it might be their turn next for the killing of those 7 Fulani children none whom was even up to 8 years of age as was reported early March.
before the end of this week,at least 100 of you fulanis would be cooling off in hell with your 72 hijabian virgins.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by TheSupleemLeada(m): 9:56am On Apr 01, 2021
Word reaching me is that some Igbo chics were fulanized in eboyin forest last night...
grin

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by Noerection: 10:00am On Apr 01, 2021
They are threaten now but if they do it eventually they will deny it
Bunch of efulefu

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by Kinematics: 10:01am On Apr 01, 2021
Oh this people and attachee by force. You guys can never go a day without attaching your SE to SS.

I repeat, ndi potopoto shame no dey catch una?

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by owobokiri(m): 10:01am On Apr 01, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Empty barrels makes the loudest noise.
They're not really empty barrels..
Apart from state actors and those benefitting from the state apparatus, they're the only ones fighting back real good , even when the army and police would leave the killers and go after them.. We're at the early stages.. Things will improve as we go on. People like you will come around to the point that there is no monopoly in the usage of violence

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by smith1985(m): 10:04am On Apr 01, 2021
Mokason288:
What I can’t rap my heads around

Is why is it that , this senseless killings and kidnaping are worse in APC STATES ?

My case study is Benue

Killings and kidnaping reduced the moment

Ortom decamped to PDP

you see ur wack observation? bias is a big disease and ur Otom recently escaped assassination, and Oyo is also an APC state abi...Zamfara is APC too abi, Adamawa too.na APC abi...hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by GeneralPula: 10:05am On Apr 01, 2021
They must attach SS sha..

Audio ESN
Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by Ensfield(m): 10:06am On Apr 01, 2021
[quote author=Nwanyiogwashi post=100374809]Please who know how I can donate money to ESN or ipob?
Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by owobokiri(m): 10:06am On Apr 01, 2021
Zaggafrank:
How about the tens of thousands killed by the fulanis? They think we have forgiven? Did we tell them that we love to forgive murders? They don't forgive, we don't forgive,.. make Buhari comot first.. All these laughable talks about fulanis unforgiving credentials is because the man in Aso Rock protects them...Who cares if they forgive or not? They will forgive by force when made powerless..

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by jaxxy(m): 10:07am On Apr 01, 2021
SuperBold:
If you think you can win fulani in kill me a kill you game. Then you are wrong. Ipob can prove me wrong sha

Meanwhile Rashidi is d groom in town, we are doing the wedding inside Ebonyi forest

Just like a southerner can’t go to the North and cause trouble the North should respect their hosts. If u don’t don’t u are provoking peaceful people and causing unrest. This is wrong.

Everyone is capable of untold violence bt It is better to live in peace.
Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by Rawhumper(m): 10:08am On Apr 01, 2021
You must be very clueless and myopic to vomit such wasted words here.

You think revenge is something you just carry out without proper Intel and planning?

Bet us, Myetti Allah is going to cry out loud!!
This attack may cause the escalation into war as a result of Ibo people's response.

It is really clear that the useless Army is a tool in the hands of the Fulanis.

quote author=okeyglm post=100374823]since January, same old story. do your thing and stop disturbing us about fulani. [/quote]
Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by Breastfeed: 10:08am On Apr 01, 2021
hmm ok o
Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 10:10am On Apr 01, 2021
Today Nigeria you don't need government to fight for you, because those who are paid to fight are political tools. If you can defend your self, don't wait for one idiot to kill you......
Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by ruffDiamond: 10:14am On Apr 01, 2021
been waiting for their response all day...yes ,I agree with this!it's eye for an eye,blood for blood by the gallons!_Bruce Willis in Sincity!

bring it on!the war is here!
My Yorubanza sophisticated Coward better be ready!!!

bullhari Will certainly be the LAST President of an
animal kingdom known as fO0lani Naijeriya! omo ale!!

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by Rawhumper(m): 10:15am On Apr 01, 2021
For your info....we have many many both online and offline South South supporters.

What you feel or say cant change that.

I have met in reality people from South South that spat on a ground when I mentioned the North.

Even a lady almost fought me out of hatred for the north when I was discussing politics at Atm and people were around even Police men. They just kept quiet. She is also from South South, her blood and hatred was hotter than mine 100times. So you wont make much difference.

quote author=Zaggafrank post=100384353]Keep your ethnic supremacy and criminalities to your south East. No one in the south south is defenceless and seeking protection from criminals terrorists[/quote]
Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by Acidiously: 10:22am On Apr 01, 2021
trutharena:

Please invite me to the wedding.

Kanu should stop being a toothless bulldog and stop chestbeating.

We have been hearing threats and still Fulanis killed 25 and went away with dozen more women to marry off to Rashidi.
Stop talking carelessly and appreciate it when one man takes it upon himself to protect his people against all odds. Ipob and ESN are fighting on multiple fronts.
FG
Soldiers
Fulani
SE governors
How many men do you think they have?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by Rawhumper(m): 10:25am On Apr 01, 2021
How about your other 67 wasted brothers and sisters born by different mothers who beg on the road?

Your Army is the toothless dig because with all they got, ESN and Boko boys are still active.

Do you think even if Kanu dies, we give a shit?

Know this mow, we are not fighting for Nnamdi Kanu...we are fighting for the survival of Ibo land. If Kanu does anything to sabotage the Ibo land, he will be eliminated.

Dont think Kanu has strong influence on us, no he is just a leader that we present for our cause.

SO KEEP YOUR GUTTER FLEA INFESTED DECAYED HOLE YOU CALL A MOUTH TO YOURSELF OR BETTER STILL, YOU CAN GO FVCK YOUR NUMEROUS HALF SISTERS AND COWS.

favor914:
That is why a Faceless so called ESN & Emma powerful needs to be liquidated ASAP. When they are nabbed you see the most malnourished animal specimens imaginable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by Rawhumper(m): 10:34am On Apr 01, 2021
Keep deceiving yourself...it was your useless leaders from the north that divided Ibos and their brothers and sisters in the SS.

But the truth is, when e set, we go know who get SS.

Your imp of a brother said something right, Ipob should not make a noise as Fulani didn't make noise but carried out the attack.

Anyways, I hope u are ready for war because our retaliation will be more than what they killed that's why your words to push us to act fast wont work.

BUT BE REST ASSURED, THIS ACT MUST BE ANSWERED THAT IS VERY CERTAIN!!

GeneralPula:
They must attach SS sha..

Audio ESN
Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by tungamaje: 10:35am On Apr 01, 2021
Kinematics:
Oh this people and attachee by force. You guys can never go a day without attaching your SE to SS.

I repeat, ndi potopoto shame no dey catch una?

Don't be silly. They are speaking on behalf of Igbos is the SS. Or are there not Igbos there?
Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by Chibuking1402(m): 10:52am On Apr 01, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

You will keep on not wrapping your head until you find it or Any of your person's head wrapped in Grave.

SW is both PDP and APC but it didn't Stop my brothers from unleashing this condemnable act.

SE is both PDP and APC too. The other day, they went to Enugu but where repelled. ESN problem is that some stupid SE gov are disturbing their operation fighting them with all they have. Umahi I a stupid but loyal boy to us. He is doing well fighting IPOB because we promised him VP and his actions towards ESN is kinda Distracting them .

I have a strong conviction that ESN will apply Newtons 3rd law of motion on my brothers
Lol... action and reactions are equal and opposite
Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by Charly68: 11:03am On Apr 01, 2021
Even God hates the wicked so must you spare them ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: PDP Will Win South-East – Okowa / Nigeria Customs Service Promotes 5 Deputy Comptrollers-general’s And 8 Assistant / Question: Why Can't We Campaign For One Of These Younger Minds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.