Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB (14949 Views)

Election: ‘Even If Peter Obi Concedes Defeat, We’ll Not Accept’ – Charly Boy / I’m Not Spare Tyre, I Do Not ‘Bedwet’ — NNPP Presidential Candidate, Kwankwaso / We’ll Not Allow Meddling Into Our Affairs – FG Warns US Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by Zooposki(f): 11:13am On Apr 01, 2021
Rawhumper:
For your info....we have many many both online and offline South South supporters.

What you feel or say cant change that.

I have met in reality people from South South that spat on a ground when I mentioned the North.

Even a lady almost fought me out of hatred for the north when I was discussing politics at Atm and people were around even Police men. They just kept quiet. She is also from South South, her blood and hatred was hotter than mine 100times. So you wont make much difference.

The fact they hate North does not mean they want to be part of Biafra.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by gbengaadeleye12: 11:19am On Apr 01, 2021
kill them all
Emergingnation:
Ebonyi: We’ll not spare killer herdsmen in South-East, South-South — IPOB

*accuses Nigerian security agencies of aiding and abating killing by herdsmen in Nigeria

By Chimaobi Nwaiwu, Nnewi

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/ebonyi-well-not-spare-killer-herdsmen-in-south-east-south-south-ipob/
Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by Duplexxx: 11:21am On Apr 01, 2021
Wetin una no want not by false
Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by trutharena: 11:27am On Apr 01, 2021
tungamaje:

This fellow disturbing us with some stupid post of women kidnapped since yesterday, where in the write ups was is said women were kidnapped? Some of our women are missing is different from our women were kidnapped. Igbo women are generally fast thinking and brave, don't be surprised they escaped to the next villages when they returned from the market to find an attack going on in their village . Don't celebrate yet, I trust Igbos.

Lol another chestbeating online.

Fulani will soon count another scores again and it will be another round of wailing.

You all chestbeated more than this few months ago.

Wake me up when the kidnapped women are found. Only God know how people missing will only be women, maybe they did meeting during the invasion of the Fulanis to run away leaving the men behind. IPOB logic!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by AlphikkaTech: 11:29am On Apr 01, 2021
BigSarah:
No Bloodshed, Chase the killers out. Don’t bring yourselves down to the level of terrorists
Mumu
Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by Iykoto86(m): 11:39am On Apr 01, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
We are fully behind you guys this time around.
nwannem nwanyi,long time.
Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by Kinematics: 11:44am On Apr 01, 2021
tungamaje:

[s]Don't be silly. They are speaking on behalf of Igbos is the SS. Or are there not Igbos there?[/s]

They've not been able to speak for themselves, rather its to speak for others.

Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by favor914: 12:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Fear Neva begin catch you. Relax the main madness is on the way..
It will come to your Family house first.
Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by favor914: 12:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
AlphikkaTech:
Mumu
Have you eaten this morning?
Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by Jackonory: 12:29pm On Apr 01, 2021
What concerns IPOB with the South South? They need to tread very carefully, the SS people will not tolerate them in their home.
Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by mamaafrik(m): 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Please who know how I can donate money to ESN or ipob?
private chat me
Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by alfasexy: 12:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:
Please who know how I can donate money to ESN or ipob?

see my signature.
Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by Jackonory: 12:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
Zaggafrank:
Keep your ethnic supremacy and criminalities to your south East. No one in the south south is defenceless and seeking protection from criminals terrorists

Have you noticed that they now dress like people from the South-South?

Abaribe

Cletus Illomuanya

When did they begin wearing Edo traditional wedding attire?

[img]https://netstorage-legit.akamaized.net/images/vllkyt1qhkufalff1o.jpg?imwidth=900
[/img]

Ibo

Edo

It all adds up to the agenda that I have noticed that is coming from the South East, This whole Igodomigodo (Bini and Ishan being ibo), claiming other cultures as being ibo and what not. Now ESN is claiming to speak for the South South.

When will they stop?
Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by ogwumgbe: 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
trutharena:

Please invite me to the wedding.

Kanu should stop being a toothless bulldog and stop chestbeating.

We have been hearing threats and still Fulanis killed 25 and went away with dozen more women to marry off to Rashidi.

You should concern yourself with your people staying as refugees in Benin Republic and leave IPOB alone
Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by trutharena: 1:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
ogwumgbe:

You should concern yourself with your people staying as refugees in Benin Republic and leave IPOB alone

My people are back home eating Amala and Ewedu.

Unfortunately same cannot be said of the 25 Ebonyi laying lifeless on the ground.

Same cannot also be said of the kidnapped Ebonyi women who the Fulani herdsmen might be using to kickstart another baby factory.

Do you prefer to eat Amala in IDP or lay lifeless on the ground with your women kidnapped?
Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by ogwumgbe: 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
trutharena:

My people are back home eating Amala and Ewedu.

Unfortunately same cannot be said of the 25 Ebonyi laying lifeless on the ground.

Same cannot also be said of the kidnapped Ebonyi women who the Fulani herdsmen might be using to kickstart another baby factory.

Do you prefer to eat Amala in IDP or lay lifeless on the ground with your women kidnapped?

Not all the people fled to Cotonou alive. Many were massacred before those alive out of fear fled to another country so kiss the truth. Other massacres are going on in Ondo and Oyo
Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by Cynocefaal: 1:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
Emergingnation:

*accuses Nigerian security agencies of aiding and abating killing by herdsmen in Nigeria

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/03/ebonyi-well-not-spare-killer-herdsmen-in-south-east-south-south-ipob/

Umahi is busy sampling some punãni, for a change

His regular diet of hairy aboki ãss is in London to undergo routine maintenance
Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by emperor863(m): 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2021
BigSarah:
No Bloodshed, Chase the killers out. Don’t bring yourselves down to the level of terrorists

Let them introduce bloodshed so that the migrant tribe could be exterminated from the North. It will be a nice spectacle.
Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by trutharena: 3:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Not all the people fled to Cotonou alive. Many were massacred before those alive out of fear fled to another country so kiss the truth. Other massacres are going on in Ondo and Oyo

Massacre what??

Do you know the meaning of a massacre?

What happened in Ebonyi is what is called massacre. There is no where massacre happened in Ondo or Oyo.
Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by SenatePresdo(m): 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
BigSarah:

The killers are faceless, or are they identifiable?

They will commit the atrocity and still go back to their normal herding.

So the best approach is to chase all of them out.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by majole: 7:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
I write as a TRUE PATRIOTIC NIGERIAN, it is very sad the level of insecurity going on in Nigeria and mostly more worrisome the level to win some BANDITS/ HERDSMEN kill innocent people. It's a disgrace that these Criminals are never brought to book. The government is not doing anything against these Criminals hence Nigerians must resolve to self-help to protect themselves & their Relatives.

I advise we remain vigilant and give them JUNGLE JUSTICE where ever we find them. Don't let them penetrate your region. Be firm, vigilant, courageous and show no mercy and let their be COMMUNION for those culprits
Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by Sleekfingers: 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
Emergingnation:

thats good.......dont spare those killer herdsmen......show no mercy......

But why these people always like to dey attach southsouth to themselves? Can someone explain? I need to know
Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by 22brains(m): 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
The only group with balls, the talking and do, the slayer of terrorists. All hail ESN, all hail IPOB!!
Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by 22brains(m): 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
Sleekfingers:

But why these people always like to dey attach southsouth to themselves? Can someone explain? I need to know
I think it's because we have something in common "SOUTH" I hope you feel better now?
Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by tungamaje: 10:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Because they speak on behalf of Igbos especially in Obigbo and Asaba which are in the SS
Re: Ebonyi: We’ll Not Spare Killer Herdsmen In South-east, South-south — IPOB by Sleekfingers: 11:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
tungamaje:

Because they speak on behalf of Igbos especially in Obigbo and Asaba which are in the SS

ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Allow Kanu Address Ndigbo Before Election – Ohanaeze / ICPC Freezes SURE-P Directors’ Accounts, Seizes Vehicles Over N3bn Fraud / Osinbajo Presides Over Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.