Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Advice On Best Family Planning Method - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice On Best Family Planning Method (326 Views)

Help! Family Planning Keeps Failing Us, She Is Pregnant Twice This Year / Family Planning And Poverty Reduction / Mother Of Nine Who Is Not A Fan Of Family Planning (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On Best Family Planning Method by ruffhandu: 12:52am On Apr 01, 2021
I need a break, have two girls already, but my wife won't even let me use condom. Please how can I prevent pregnancy without her knowledge, like the use of drugs. I don't want to castrate myself yet, I fit change mind later.
Re: Advice On Best Family Planning Method by LikeAking: 1:08am On Apr 01, 2021
Cut it off.
Re: Advice On Best Family Planning Method by ruffhandu: 6:46am On Apr 01, 2021
LikeAking:
Cut it off.
Not an option bro. The sex still dey sweet me.
Re: Advice On Best Family Planning Method by Klass99(f): 7:15am On Apr 01, 2021
smiley
Re: Advice On Best Family Planning Method by ruffhandu: 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
Klass99:
Why not do a vasectomy? cheesy

Don't take me seriously but realistically it's an ideal method for your situation.

Is wifey, hoping for a 3rd child and a boy? If that's the case and you're truly okay with your 2 girls, assure her you are.

Some women don't feel secure/comfortable in hubby's house if they haven't birthed a male child yet. So, give her assurance (not the kind David gave Chioma please)

Alternatively, you can remind her that in the event of your demise or job loss, 2 kids will be easier for her to take care of than 3.

I don't wish you any of those life events above, but they are a reality of life we often like to shy away from.

And please I don't get how you want to shag with a condom in a marriage relationship. I don't blame wifey for disagreeing to it.

The bolded is simple truth.
Yes, she really needs a boy, but I am the six male in my family so that's no issue for me at all.

Vasectomy not equal to castration?

Thank you for your genuine advice.

(1) (Reply)

When Last Did You Hug Your Dad? / Help Her With An EAR AID / Why Should You Quit Revenge Bedtime Procrastination?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.