Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,092 members, 7,814,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Black Americans Say - ''Nigerian Engineers Built Dubai!'' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Black Americans Say - ''Nigerian Engineers Built Dubai!'' (3548 Views)

Nigerian Engineers Repair The Damaged Section Of The Abuja-Kaduna Rail Track / American Observers Say Nigerian Election Was Credible (Video) / Rotimi Amaechi Orders Chinese Company To Employ Nigerian Engineers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Americans Say - ''Nigerian Engineers Built Dubai!'' by RenaissanceGuy: 9:15am On Apr 01, 2021
The UAE politicians who conceived the idea are the ones to be praised, not the engineers who were only contracted to carry out the idea. It's like saying China developed Nigeria, just because they were given the contract of building our roads and railways.
Re: Black Americans Say - ''Nigerian Engineers Built Dubai!'' by SarakiBukola: 9:19am On Apr 01, 2021
OritoJasi:

Oga rest. You probably didn't even watch the video for you to be yarning this your opata. FYI, unlike ibos that falsely claim to 'develop Lagos', it is African Americans that made the assertion in the video in question, NOT Nigerians as you are falsely claiming in your usual fashion. Besides, no tribe was attributed to the feat. So carry your okoto yarns comot here. You guys should seriously work on your inferiority complex, as a matter of urgency. Smh.

Selemempe isn't too bright... don't waste your time trying to educate a miracle center graduate. It wouldn't work.
Re: Black Americans Say - ''Nigerian Engineers Built Dubai!'' by selemempe: 9:22am On Apr 01, 2021
SarakiBukola:

Selemempe isn't too bright... don't waste your time trying to educate a miracle center graduate. It wouldn't work.
Well that miracle center graduate happens to be one of the 'engineers that built UAE' And I'm telling you again it's delusional to think Nigerians will take any credit for Dubai. Indians built gulf region. After them are Filipinos. Then Arabs before you get Africans. And for your info, we are very infinitesimal here
Re: Black Americans Say - ''Nigerian Engineers Built Dubai!'' by descarado: 9:23am On Apr 01, 2021
Walkee:
there's difference between not having inferiority complex and being delusionally stupid. Black Americans are very famous for being delusionally stupid.
So because you don't want to be tagged with having inferiority complex you will gladly take credit for bare-faced falsehood?
Even ordinary tarred road in Nigeria are constructed by Lebanese. Is it Dubai you want to take credit for?
Do black Americans even know where Africa is in world map? Clowns who think Wakanda and zamuda are real African countries

Indian and Pakistani expatriates developed Dubai.

Others followed.
Kenya was recognised more than Nigeria in this field.

The problem with us Nigerians is exactly like you said. Inferiority complex syndrome and that is what has kept Nigeria the way it is. That urge to be seen and accepted, the urge to acquire power anyhow so we can be respected. The urge to trample on one another to show we are leading. This has eaten deep in every sphere of our existence and it's won't get better. Others know that and are maximally exploiting us to their benefit and our doom yet we think they are singing our praise.

2 Likes

Re: Black Americans Say - ''Nigerian Engineers Built Dubai!'' by OritoJasi: 9:25am On Apr 01, 2021
Walkee:
are you sure you have sense? Debunking an absolute falsehood equals self hatred? God you are slow. Which rational human being on earth are you going to tell Nigerians built Dubai that won't shake his head in pity over your mental illness?
Black Americans are the most delusional people on earth

Why is it an 'absolute falsehood' when an African American claims from personal experience garnered from residing in and working in Duabi that Nigerian engineers (not labourers but career engineers) contribute significantly to Dubia's infrastructural development?

The same Nigerians whose software engineers are performing exploits across borders, and whose citizens are acknowledged in the u.s for making their mark in the country's health sector amongst others?

If Nigerians can make such evident impact in America how much more Dubai?? Are you inferring that Nigerian engineers are not competent enough to perform at the highest level just because you are a personal failure? Gtfoh you self-hating negro. *spits*

2 Likes

Re: Black Americans Say - ''Nigerian Engineers Built Dubai!'' by Walkee: 9:34am On Apr 01, 2021
OritoJasi:

Why is it an 'absolute falsehood' when an African American claims from personal experience garnered from residing in and working in Duabi that Nigerian engineers (not labourers but career engineers) contribute significantly to Dubia's infrastructural development?

The same Nigerians whose software engineers are performing exploits across borders, and whose citizens are acknowledged in the u.s for making their mark in the country's health sector amongst others?

If Nigerians can make such evident impact in America how much more Dubai?? Are you inferring that Nigerian engineers are not competent enough to perform at the highest level just because you are a personal failure? Gtfoh you self-hating negro. *spits*
God you are painfully slow.
Why are you trying hard to emphasise that it was said by a black American? If black Americans reach heaven they will definitely claim it was developed by blacks. It is not being proud of your identity, it is simply stupidity and delusion of grandeur. There are Nigerians working in Dubai, China, USA etc same way there are Indians, Pakistanis, Israelis etc working there. Let the Nigerians resign from their jobs and see if those places will stop advancing. They're working there in companies and earning salary. To open your mouth declare they are the ones who developed those places is absolute stupidity and delusion.
Re: Black Americans Say - ''Nigerian Engineers Built Dubai!'' by OritoJasi: 9:42am On Apr 01, 2021
Walkee:
God you are painfully slow.
Why are you trying hard to emphasise that it was said by a black American? If black Americans reach heaven they will definitely claim it was developed by blacks. It is not being proud of your identity, it is simply stupidity and delusion of grandeur. There are Nigerians working in Dubai, China, USA etc same way there are Indians, Pakistanis, Israelis etc working there. Let the Nigerians resign from their jobs and see if those places will stop advancing. They're working there in companies and earning salary. To open your mouth declare they are the ones developing those places is absolute stupidity and delusion.

Go and die abeg. You sound frustrated; perhaps because you failed where your fellow Nigerian peers are succeeding. Go and chop sheet and fvck off my mention.

2 Likes

Re: Black Americans Say - ''Nigerian Engineers Built Dubai!'' by Walkee: 9:44am On Apr 01, 2021
Re: Black Americans Say - ''Nigerian Engineers Built Dubai!'' by Simplyleo: 9:47am On Apr 01, 2021
selemempe:
I repeat...I don't need to watch the video. I live in Qatar. Qatar is just a stone throw to UAE. I have been to Dubai a few times. I work as an engineer myself in Qatar. But it is the height of stupidity for anybody to bring this nonsense here as if it was some achievement.

For every one Nigeria engineer you see in Dubai, you see 10 Indian and 3 Filipino engineers. Even they know they would rather be in their country than take glory for the progress in UAE. One of the richest people in UAE is an Indian. He owns Lulu hypermarket chain.
You also know Vaswani brothers have left Nigeria and now live in UAE.

I have been in Qatar for 6 years. I have worked under 5 Nigerian engineers in oil and gas industry. But I will be stupid to open my mouth and say we are significant in the scheme of things. Because I know the reality on ground. I can speak little Hindi but I don't know even basic Arabic yet I live in an 'Arab' country! Imagine that.

And for your information, most African Americans in Dubai are not on the streets. They mingle with the Europeans.,.they don't know how out-numbered our people here are in the scheme of things
Qatar a stone throw to UAE? What are you saying?

If I say Oyo is a stone throw to Nigeria, does that make any sense?
Re: Black Americans Say - ''Nigerian Engineers Built Dubai!'' by Walkee: 9:48am On Apr 01, 2021
Simplyleo:

Qatar stone throw to UAE? What are you saying?

Qatar is not in UAE.
Re: Black Americans Say - ''Nigerian Engineers Built Dubai!'' by OritoJasi: 9:55am On Apr 01, 2021
Walkee:
lmao. You know what, screenshot your bank statement and post here let me do the same. If you have received half of the inflow into my account since last year I will send you 400k right now, kiddo or I will deactivate my account. Make sure the time is showing on your status bar

Ode. Use that your audio money take buy bleaching cream so you can spare yourself the agony of waking up in a black skin, you self-hating cunt. Though I doubt even that would suffice so you might just end up committing suicide las las. Ediot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black Americans Say - ''Nigerian Engineers Built Dubai!'' by Walkee: 9:57am On Apr 01, 2021
OritoJasi:

Ode. Use that your audio money take buy bleaching cream so you can spare yourself the agony of waking up in a black skin, you self-hating cunt. Though I doubt even that would suffice so you might just end up committing suicide las las. Ediot.
lol exactly what I thought. A fool living with his mother in an unlit mud house in some waste slum.
Re: Black Americans Say - ''Nigerian Engineers Built Dubai!'' by Ojiofor: 10:14am On Apr 01, 2021
Let them come back home and build Nigeria if they can.
Re: Black Americans Say - ''Nigerian Engineers Built Dubai!'' by Simplyleo: 10:28am On Apr 01, 2021
Walkee:
Qatar is not in UAE.
Okay.

Thanks for the correction.
Re: Black Americans Say - ''Nigerian Engineers Built Dubai!'' by selemempe: 10:32am On Apr 01, 2021
Simplyleo:

Qatar a stone throw to UAE? What are you saying?

lol...Qatar is an independent country... UAE is an independent...they don't share a body...but both share border with Saudi Arabia. So it takes 6hrs to travel from Qatar to Dubai through Saudi Arabia. All of them are the same society. If you have been to one, you have been to all. I don't need visa to go to Dubai once my Qatar visa is valid.
Do you understand?
Re: Black Americans Say - ''Nigerian Engineers Built Dubai!'' by BigYash: 10:33am On Apr 01, 2021
Rossikki:

Actually it's you with a complex.

That is why you cannot stand positivity shined on your people.

It bites you like scorpion.

Where you feel happy is where they are listing woes of Nigerians for you to decry and feel above them.

You deserve some bottles. Talk sense into that modafucka

2 Likes

Re: Black Americans Say - ''Nigerian Engineers Built Dubai!'' by Simplyleo: 10:44am On Apr 01, 2021
selemempe:
lol...Qatar is an independent country... UAE is an independent...they don't share a body...but both share border with Saudi Arabia. So it takes 6hrs to travel from Qatar to Dubai through Saudi Arabia. All of them are the same society. If you have been to one, you have been to all. I don't need visa to go to Dubai once my Qatar visa is valid.
Do you understand?
My bad.

I have been corrected, and I just acknowledged the correction above.

I haven't really been to Dubai as a last destination, just about 8 hrs stop-over in a connected flight (of course restricted within the airport).
Re: Black Americans Say - ''Nigerian Engineers Built Dubai!'' by selemempe: 11:00am On Apr 01, 2021
Simplyleo:

My bad.

I have been corrected, and I just acknowledged the correction above.

I haven't really been to Dubai as a last destination, just about 8 hrs stop-over in a connected flight (of course restricted within the airport).
so you can be reasonable? I have told you that Yoro Móslems are the problem of SW. undecided lol
The Móslem Arabs are also problematic...but at least they have money
Re: Black Americans Say - ''Nigerian Engineers Built Dubai!'' by LikeAking: 11:20am On Apr 01, 2021
Rossikki:

Actually it's you with a complex.

That is why you cannot stand positivity shined on your people.

It bites you like scorpion.

[/b]Where you feel happy is where they are listing woes of Nigerians for you to decry and feel above them.[b]
I dont have a Nigerian mindset FYI.

Why are u pained?
I dont have a Nigerian mindset FYI.
Re: Black Americans Say - ''Nigerian Engineers Built Dubai!'' by JovialJune(f): 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
omonnakoda:
Are we governed by Indians or aliens from Mars?

Ask yourself that stupid question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Americans Say - ''Nigerian Engineers Built Dubai!'' by adelekeolu(m): 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
ENVY KILL YOU FINISH
LikeAking:
Nigerians and inferiority complex.

Always seeking validation here and there.

Relax.

2 Likes

Re: Black Americans Say - ''Nigerian Engineers Built Dubai!'' by omonnakoda: 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
JovialJune:

Ask yourself that stupid question.
Stupid seems to be a recurrent word in your vocabulary. A dire reflection on your education deficit and mental health
Re: Black Americans Say - ''Nigerian Engineers Built Dubai!'' by Collins9156(m): 7:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
Naija

Rossikki:
Black Americans in Dubai Hail Nigerians As Africa's Most BrillIant People.

Say ''Nigerian Engineers Built Dubai, and there would be NO Dubai today without the NIGERIAN engineering talent that actualised it.''.

Watch 1 to 15 mins at least

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHzGehcNL9I
Re: Black Americans Say - ''Nigerian Engineers Built Dubai!'' by Aderr: 8:46pm On Apr 01, 2021
OritoJasi:

Oga rest. You probably didn't even watch the video for you to be yarning this your opata. FYI, unlike ibos that falsely claim to 'develop Lagos', it is African Americans that made the assertion in the video in question, NOT Nigerians as you are falsely claiming in your usual fashion. Besides, no tribe was attributed to the feat. So carry your okoto yarns comot here. You guys should seriously work on your inferiority complex, as a matter of urgency. Smh.
cheesy You are savage. But what is really wrong with our Igbo brothers?
Re: Black Americans Say - ''Nigerian Engineers Built Dubai!'' by Rossikki: 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
motymop:
Nigerian engineers built Dubai but can't build their own country.

You can't give what you dont have.

Pls stop the lies.

Black Americans will say, blacks build Americans now they are telling Nigerians, they build Dubai.

Dumbo. Black Americans DID build America. And if you have a city to build in Nigeria, (such as Eko Atlantic, which you've likely never heard of) there will be no shortage of Nigerian engineers at your disposal, if you can pay them.

1 Like

Re: Black Americans Say - ''Nigerian Engineers Built Dubai!'' by Rossikki: 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2021
OritoJasi:

Honestly. Many Nigerians are just sick in the head. God help them.
Re: Black Americans Say - ''Nigerian Engineers Built Dubai!'' by Rossikki: 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
SmartPolician:

That an African American made that video doesn't mean anything because everyone is entitled to their opinions.

Shame no dey even catch una: How can someone say that Nigerians developed Dubai meanwhile their country is still a shithole? Agreeing with that NONSENSE just goes to expose your poor faculties.

No be only Dubai...na Nigerians develop heaven...after all, na we go church pass. undecided

Dumbo. Do you realise that Nigeria probably has more qualified engineers than the entire Middle East and Sub-Saharan Africa combined?

Why is it so hard to understand that that pool of highly talented manpower will be deployed extensively in Dubai, which is within the geographic and climatic region of Nigeria?

The problem with many of you is just raw ignorance, inferiority complex, and lack of exposure.

I bet you don't know there are thousands of Nigerian engineers working in Nigeria right now in all sorts of projects, from Mambila Dam to Dangote Refinery to Eko Atlantic. All game-changing, world class projects of the first order.

I bet you don't know that Nigeria has been sending doctors and nurses to the Caribbean and poorer African countries for several decades as part of the Nigerian Aid Corps.

You think everyone in Nigeria is a useless layabout like you doing nothing, and blaming Buhari and Fulanis for their uselessness?

Thank goodness we have smart Nigerians like these doing us proud. As for you. Go learn a skill and contribute, instead of being a useless, disgruntled finger pointer.

2 Likes

Re: Black Americans Say - ''Nigerian Engineers Built Dubai!'' by Rossikki: 10:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ojiofor:
Let them come back home and build Nigeria if they can.

Dubai is a CITY, not a country.

So use your head before typing, and compare like with like.

Nigeria's version of Dubai is being built as we speak.

It is called Eko Atlantic City, LAGOS, and there are thousands of Nigerian engineers who have been, are, or will be, involved in the project.

So what you say we should be doing, we are ALREADY doing.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPOB Asks Igbos To Boycott Kenyan Airlines, Others Over Country's Involvement / President Buhari Disgrace A Nigeria Popular Comedian Mr Macaroni / If Amaechi Eventually Clinches APC Ticket, Only This Man Can Save PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.