Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

President Buhari Disgrace A Nigeria Popular Comedian Mr Macaroni - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Disgrace A Nigeria Popular Comedian Mr Macaroni (3549 Views)

‘APC Used Me’ – Comedian, Mr Jollof Laments / Governor Ayade Amazed As Comedian Mr Odey Donates To His Presidential Ambition / EndSARS: Comedian, Mr Macaroni, Other Protesters Stripped, Tied (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Disgrace A Nigeria Popular Comedian Mr Macaroni by Matino1234(m): 6:28pm On Oct 02, 2021
Nigerian popular comedian Mr Macaroni has been disgrace by president buhari For presenting a lovely artwork for him
https://www.matinonews.com/2021/08/comedian-mr-macaroni-calls-out-buhari.html
Re: President Buhari Disgrace A Nigeria Popular Comedian Mr Macaroni by Namdeenero(m): 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2021
Madness is your calling not blogging

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Disgrace A Nigeria Popular Comedian Mr Macaroni by budaatum: 6:45pm On Oct 02, 2021
Namdeenero:
Madness is your calling not blogging

I am afraid I unfortunately have to agree with you.

11 Likes

Re: President Buhari Disgrace A Nigeria Popular Comedian Mr Macaroni by Terrence99: 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2021
Matino1234:
Nigerian popular comedian Mr Macaroni has been disgrace by president buhari For presenting a lovely artwork for him
https://www.matinonews.com/2021/08/comedian-mr-macaroni-calls-out-buhari.html

You won't go far in life if you continue like this.

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Disgrace A Nigeria Popular Comedian Mr Macaroni by Bastard1stborn: 7:43pm On Oct 02, 2021
Boko Haram came to my estate last night and took away our transformer.

We reported the case to the police but to our surprise, no news media has reported it. They even removed the estate gate and took it away with the gateman teddy bear
Re: President Buhari Disgrace A Nigeria Popular Comedian Mr Macaroni by budaatum: 7:49pm On Oct 02, 2021
Bastard1stborn:
Boko Haram came to my estate last night and took away our transformer.

We reported the case to the police but to our surprise, no news media has reported it. They even removed the estate gate and took it away with the gateman teddy bear

Did they carry away your transformer on cow while you stood there looking? If so, I'm not surprised police were not bothered since you and those in your estate were not bothered enough to confront them!

Re: President Buhari Disgrace A Nigeria Popular Comedian Mr Macaroni by RZArecta(m): 2:24am On Oct 03, 2021
Click bait, that website is infested with a dangerous Trojan virus that'll destroy your computer or phone. Don't open that site

(1) (Reply)

Inflation Hindering Justice Administration, Says NJC / Breaking News: Tinubu And Osibanjo's Game Plan Revealed / Abuja Is No Longer Nigeria's Capital Effective Tomorrow The 13th Of December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.