Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,474 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

Look what's happening at the US embassy - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Look what's happening at the US embassy (2999 Views)

US Embassy In Nigeria Closes Indefinitely / Visa-seeking Nigerian Students Lament Sad Experiences At US Embassy / Visa Application; US Embassy Closes Consular Section In Abuja Indefinitely. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look what's happening at the US embassy by coldsummer: 5:45am On Apr 01, 2021
Looks like they no longer want to serve Nigerians again.

1 Like

Re: Look what's happening at the US embassy by HacheNoire: 6:18am On Apr 01, 2021
Rather travel to mexico and trek to US

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look what's happening at the US embassy by wd2454418: 6:37am On Apr 01, 2021
grin grin grin grin
HacheNoire:
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Look what's happening at the US embassy by Nobody: 7:07am On Apr 01, 2021
They don't want to import Nigerian terrorists into their country.
Re: Look what's happening at the US embassy by Tolexander: 7:24am On Apr 01, 2021
coldsummer:
Looks like they no longer want to serve Nigerians again.

Nothing is happening to the US embassy. Rather you ask what is happening to the Nigerians.

The fact is that this year is booked out already by Nigerians for the visa interview
Re: Look what's happening at the US embassy by wisdomiskey(m): 7:54am On Apr 01, 2021
Post the link if this is true angry

1 Like

Re: Look what's happening at the US embassy by BigDawsNet: 8:23am On Apr 01, 2021
If this info is Tru

The I believe covid restrictions should be the main reason

If 1000 attend interview daily

Could be drop down to 200 a day
Re: Look what's happening at the US embassy by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
Fly mexico then enter US tru texas undecided
Re: Look what's happening at the US embassy by Elnon: 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
its true...check the site yourself na
wisdomiskey:
Post the link if this is true angry
Re: Look what's happening at the US embassy by Jayel15(f): 11:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
Please can I travel to Nigeria with my expired passport, passport renewal in USA is a mad process
Re: Look what's happening at the US embassy by coldsummer: 3:36am On Apr 02, 2021
Jayel15:
Please can I travel to Nigeria with my expired passport, passport renewal in USA is a mad process

Where in the US are you. I heard you can request a travel certificate in Atlanta and that could serve as your passport until you get home. My friend just got one for his mother.

I know how crazy it is here to renew or even get a passport here so I renewed mine 8 months before expiration while I was in Nigeria. Google the process for getting the certificate. It's fairly easy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look what's happening at the US embassy by naxee9294: 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
HacheNoire:
how is this possible bro?
Re: Look what's happening at the US embassy by HacheNoire: 5:56pm On Apr 02, 2021
naxee9294:
how is this possible bro?

That is the best route now. Head to Mexico.
Re: Look what's happening at the US embassy by naxee9294: 10:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
HacheNoire:

That is the best route now. Head to Mexico.
is it illegal?
Re: Look what's happening at the US embassy by HacheNoire: 11:26pm On Apr 02, 2021
naxee9294:
is it illegal?

Yes!
Re: Look what's happening at the US embassy by Valmum88: 11:37pm On Apr 02, 2021
I had a USA visa interview on 16th March 2021 in Abuja Consulate, but it didn't hold for many people that applied around October 2020. We were then asked to go and fill in a new DS-160 form online, submit and book a new appointment that they nọ longer have our informations. Now I intend making big changes to the one I previously submitted. Would they discover this? Please someone should help me.
Re: Look what's happening at the US embassy by Plut01: 10:35am On May 06, 2021
HacheNoire:

Yes!

That route don cast. The Pakistanis have taken over the route and there were more than 900 people trying to cross two days ago and more than 10k also scattered around the border village waiting to take their chance. That is according to one of my boy wey dey run the package.

Re: Look what's happening at the US embassy by Cousin9999: 3:20pm On May 06, 2021
Might be fake.

If it's real, don't take it literally. They could be getting a surge in applications, and they want people to fall back. Once things cool down, this probably won't be the case. It could also be a result of Chinese flu. They may want to use that date until they're certain about some things.

Just focus on Canada, UK, NZ, and a few other places.
Re: Look what's happening at the US embassy by naxee9294: 1:43pm On Nov 27, 2021
Plut01:

That route don cast. The Pakistanis have taken over the route and there were more than 900 people trying to cross two days ago and more than 10k also scattered around the border village waiting to take their chance. That is according to one of my boy wey dey run the package. Check your email abeg

Re: Look what's happening at the US embassy by Teaser4(m): 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2021
Cousin9999:
Might be fake.

If it's real, don't take it literally. They could be getting a surge in applications, and they want people to fall back. Once things cool down, this probably won't be the case. It could also be a result of Chinese flu. They may want to use that date until they're certain about some things.

Just focus on Canada, UK, NZ, and a few other places.
according to the Liberal media, that’s racism

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Air Ticket From Nigeria To Dublin Or UK? / Need Help With Direction / 8 Million In 9ja Or Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.