Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Ned Nwoko: Northerners Marrying 2, 3, 4 Women, Are Helping The Society - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko: Northerners Marrying 2, 3, 4 Women, Are Helping The Society (385 Views)

Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time / Ned Nwoko Finally Speaks On Marriage With Regina Daniels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ned Nwoko: Northerners Marrying 2, 3, 4 Women, Are Helping The Society by ebukajay184: 6:16am On Apr 01, 2021
Ned Nwoko: Northerners Marrying Two, Three, Four Women, Are Helping The Society

Ned Nwoko, the billionaire husband of actress Regina Daniels, says marrying more than one wife helps save the society, IgbereTV reports.

Nwoko in an interview with BBC Igbo, said the average northerner has at least two wives and this helps the society by preventing women from venturing into prostitution.

In his words;

“The average Northerner marrying two, three, four women, they are helping the society because it is the economic downturn that has affected so many women who you see doing prostitution and all that.But the fallacy of it all is that Christianity does not allow that in the South and yet, the average Southern man has 10 girlfriends.”

Nwoko further said that the polygamist nature of northerners has helped to increase their population and made them the majority in the country.

“I love my culture as I know it, not as they are trying to dilute it. Igbo culture is wonderful and should be promoted the way it has always been.

But even looking at that, look at your population in Nigeria and what I will call economy of marriage, as an Igbo man with one wife, four children, a Northerner has four wives with five children each, in the next 10 years, 20 years, imagine the population of the Northerners.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1386460/ned-nwoko-northerners-marrying-two-three-four-women-helping-society/

Lalasticlala

Re: Ned Nwoko: Northerners Marrying 2, 3, 4 Women, Are Helping The Society by LeeSantos(m): 6:16am On Apr 01, 2021
These one does even have sense. abi this one he is saying this, there is one marriage around the corner for him very soon.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Northerners Marrying 2, 3, 4 Women, Are Helping The Society by Omihanifa: 6:27am On Apr 01, 2021
Theres no value in what this one is saying undecided

Instead of him to use his wealth and position to advocate for northerns to only marry and give birth to children they can clearly take care of, he's busying saying rubbish from his mouth angry

What's the sense in marrying plenty wives and giving birth to so many children that you can't take care of ? How many southern children he dey see dey do ALMAJIRI

As for the issue of prostitution, I don't think even South fit compete with north in terms of prostitution, lesbianism, homosexualism and anal sex. It's just that they are very secretive with their own bad habits.

Is it not in thesame north that both single and married women hid younger boys banging them inside their extra large hijabs when they see that people are coming towards their direction when they are hiding in the dark angry

For this Nigeria I don't think there any tribe that like dark places like Hausa people undecided
Re: Ned Nwoko: Northerners Marrying 2, 3, 4 Women, Are Helping The Society by centurionpapa(m): 6:32am On Apr 01, 2021
God continue to bless Ned for this inspired words
Re: Ned Nwoko: Northerners Marrying 2, 3, 4 Women, Are Helping The Society by Anigreat: 6:35am On Apr 01, 2021
shocked

Imagine what is coming from a supposed learned man mouth.

Polygamy is not for the poor, even with the rich men it's still difficult. The Northerners should subscribe to this at their own perils especially those from core poverty ravaged area.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Northerners Marrying 2, 3, 4 Women, Are Helping The Society by Bornsinner7: 6:51am On Apr 01, 2021
Ok
Re: Ned Nwoko: Northerners Marrying 2, 3, 4 Women, Are Helping The Society by doggedfighter(f): 8:15am On Apr 01, 2021
I thought he has something reasonable and sensible to say.

He's just defending his lifestyle.

But ain't anyone judging him.
Re: Ned Nwoko: Northerners Marrying 2, 3, 4 Women, Are Helping The Society by meobizy(f): 9:31am On Apr 01, 2021
If a man is wealthy then he can marry as many wives as he wants. Low lives don’t care if you marry their girl, they’ll gladly share her with you if you foot the bills. Birthing children is not the problem, providing for them is.

(1) (Reply)

Join This Crossdressing Business There Is Money In It - Bobrisky Advises Men / Juju To Find A Rich Man: How Kayamata Is Now A Juju Company / The Wonderful Nine Months Of Motherhood Have Started For Me -digital Ogbanje Ang

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.