Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,637 members, 7,813,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie (32138 Views)

Marrying Two Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My Two Wives - Yul Edoc / Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' / My Sickness Brought Me Closer To God – Lord Of Ajasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Omicronvaccine: 8:24am On Jun 10, 2022
Marrying Two Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My Two Wives - Yul Edochie

Popular Nigerian actor, Yul Edochie has stated that marrying two wives has brought him blessings and elevated his two wives, IGBERETV reports.

In April, Yul disclosed that he has taken actress, Judy Moghalu as his second wife and welcomed a son with her.

Taking to his Instagram handle, Yul stated that he wronged his first wife May with the way he went about getting married to Judy and that he has since apologized to her.

His post reads;

''God works in mysterious ways.
Marrying a 2nd wife has brought me blessings and also elevated my two lovely wives.

Sometimes it takes the things we see as disappointments to happen for elevation to come.

It happened many times in the bible, just like the case of Joseph.
I’m a man after God’s heart.

I'm like King David in the bible.
I communicate with my God and He guides me everyday.
I wronged my wife May from the way I went about it, and I have apologized to her sincerely from the bottom of my heart, but in the eyes of God things are different.

God blesses differently.
His ways are not our ways.
Our destinies are different.
Don’t be deceived by the white man's culture.
Same White people that condemn polygamy are encouraging men to marry their fellow men.

In the end judgement is for God.
Even white people don’t understand God fully.
Nobody does, actually. That’s why He remains God.

Many great men in the bible had one wife, many great men in the same bible also had more than one wife.
And if that happens to be your destiny God will elevate you and elevate all that concerns you through it.

My wife May just signed her first endorsement deal.
Something that never happened all these years. And this came from what many saw as a disappointment.
I have realized that God’s ways are different.
Many more deals will still come to her cos she’s a wonderful person.

So is my wife Judy.
She has also been elevated. Now widely known, her career is bigger with a whole lot going for her as well.
Let me not even talk about myself.
My stardom has tripled.
My name is being mentioned in places it never got to before.
My children are blessed.
Summary: The ways of God are different.
Our destinies are not the same.

You may not understand another man’s destiny and that's because you’re not supposed to, except your own.
If God gives you more than one wife it will come with blessings and elevation.
Run your race and put God first in all you do.
He speaks to each of us differently.
Love and Peace to us all.''

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cel5fTBLO4G/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by God1000(m): 8:26am On Jun 10, 2022
I blame the media for disturbing us with your bunkum

197 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by blazingblender(m): 8:26am On Jun 10, 2022
Baba rest ba
You haven't even said anything about people getting PVCs
You are busy ranting about your two wives
People wey they marry 5 Dem no de even make noise sef

168 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Fahdiga(m): 8:26am On Jun 10, 2022
Come back after two years and give us result

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by virginprincess(f): 9:20am On Jun 10, 2022
undecided undecided,Mtcheeeeew,Trash,like someone said come back after two years and give us results.

66 Likes

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by meritadavize1(m): 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
This ipob terrorists breed Wan copy boko boys way.... Lol

2 Likes

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Gee64: 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
Is this man okay?

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Fr33born(m): 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
It's now very obvious that our rulers are not our problem.

Nigerian youths are the problem of Nigeria.

Majority of Nigerian youths are perpetually
F O O L I S H.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Pele10: 6:08pm On Jun 10, 2022
This man i have not known you to be a talkative, it ur life live it the way you wish, even king solomon was blessed, atiku is blessed, ned nwoko is blessed, do no justify ur wrong. Better rest.

22 Likes

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by ATEAMS: 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
More strength to your Gbola and Aza

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Frigga13: 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
Blessings.. more blessings

3 Likes

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by nwanyiugbo122(f): 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
This guy is restless, just saying all these things to validate his mistake. Nobody cares sir.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Candycrushy(f): 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
This public display of nonsense wont make me hate ur movies cos you're a good actor
But this??...God help my gender

13 Likes

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by polite2(m): 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
U try

2 Likes

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Rilifx: 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
More blessings to you then

1 Like

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by penjm: 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
Pls add another wife for blessings. In fact make it 4 and plenty blessings shall fall on u.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by IPIGMODS: 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by WFMarket: 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
Yul ooooo ....... U been behaving like a boring person lately.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by ppogba: 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
Indeed, you are intoxicated like Tinubu.

I wish you the best as you face the consequences of your action.

23 Likes

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by ABANGWABOI(m): 6:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
Preach brother preach..
Tell them King..

2 Likes

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by candidbabe(f): 6:11pm On Jun 10, 2022
angry angry angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Danking1: 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
[color=#990000][/color]oga u are a mumu man 70years old man

1 Like

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by abmnege(m): 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2022
give a woman peace and she will gave you joy.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by moses93(m): 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
Fight go soon start

7 Likes

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Golan007: 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
Weh done.

1 Like

Re: Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie by Premiumwriter: 6:13pm On Jun 10, 2022
Clean Facebook Account For Sale

2 years old. 3k

Contact 0705582=2849

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kiekie Gives Birth To A Baby Girl / Beautiful Photo Of Naeto C And His Family / KS1 Malaika Builds House For His Mother (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.