Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,433 members, 7,954,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:00 AM

Ibadan Book Club Congratulates Diipo Fagunwa On His Birthday - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ibadan Book Club Congratulates Diipo Fagunwa On His Birthday (287 Views)

Royal Academy Of Morocco Honours Nobel Laureate, Wole Soyinka On His Birthday / SYNW Congratulates Diipo Fagunwa On His Birthday / D.O. Fagunwa: The Great Nigerian Author Who Tragically Drowned In A River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibadan Book Club Congratulates Diipo Fagunwa On His Birthday by synw: 8:07am On Apr 01, 2021
IBADAN BOOK CLUB CONGRATULATES DIIPO FAGUNWA ON HIS BIRTHDAY

Ibadan Book Club (IBC) has congratulated Diipo Fagunwa, the club’s guest writer/reader for the month of February and only heir to the throne of the Late D.O Fagunwa’s literary dynasty over his birthday celebration.

In a statement signed by the Club’s new Coordinator and Publicity Secretary, Ayobami Odunyemi and Emeka Emmanuel on Monday in Ibadan, said the Club joined Diipo Fagunwa’s family, friends and writers in celebrating the only surviving son of the Late D.O Fagunwa, whose father’s contributions to the Yoruba language and literature has brought about great development and transformation to the country’s literary industry.

According to the release, “On the occasion of your birthday, may all the joy you have spread around come back to you a hundredfold. We wish you and your family abundance, happiness, and good health. May you receive the greatest of joys and everlasting bliss. You are a gift yourself, and you deserve the best of everything. Happy birthday.

Ibadan Book Club (IBC) finally lauded Diipo Fagunwa for his efforts in promoting and sustaining the literary legacy of his late father, the Late Daniel Olorunfemi Fagunwa of blessed memory.

Re: Ibadan Book Club Congratulates Diipo Fagunwa On His Birthday by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:08am On Apr 01, 2021
Miss my book club
Check my store by clicking the link on my signature for books to read on the go

(1) (Reply)

Ulysses By James Joyce / I Am Predestined To Fail / Ana Appoints 5-member Caretaker Committee For Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.