Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,072 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) (3577 Views)

Portugal Opens World's Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge On Mountains(Pics) / Lockdown Ease: What 3rd Mainland Bridge Looks Like This Morning / Scary Photos:China's 240 Metres High Glass Bridge I Walked On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
Explorers:
These pictures show a double-deck glass bridge in China with a mind-boggling undulating design that is just too scary for some people.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4711260/The-terrifying-glass-bottom-bridge-juts-cliff.html

It sure isnt this tiny in reality, reason people could walk conveniently on it. The photographer simply zoomed out on the pics to make it look like that and make People scared.

Amazing though.
Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by Reex12(m): 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2021
and we are stll celebrating newroads and flyovers
Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by tillaman(m): 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
Despite their population, yet one person dey tell me say our country’s development no fit pick up pace based on say we many meanwhile we no reach China
Obike the thunder wey go fire you dey come from Abakaliki
Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by Matheusmartin: 3:41pm On Apr 01, 2021
bigtt76:
They will build standard things in their country and bring substandard things to Africa cheesy

Na as una money reach..
grin
Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by Matheusmartin: 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
dynicks:
When you travel out to countries such as these, then would you know that being holed up in Nigeria has deprived you lots of years of pleasure and experience....!!
I swear.

We are barely surviving in this part of the world.
embarassed
Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by rottennaija(m): 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
Okadall:

I need the name I want to download it.

Just Google the title of the paper
Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by Cousin9999: 7:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
dynicks:
When you travel out to countries such as these, then would you know that being holed up in Nigeria has deprived you lots of years of pleasure and experience....!!

What pleasure is derived from being in China (or any Asian country)? Their culture has no joy, they're very unhappy people, and they don't like themselves or each other. Most Chinese, regardless of class, want to leave. When they have an option, half of north Asian women marry whites.

Also, there are lots of places with "good" infrastructure that also have limited opportunities and terrible racism. Do you somehow think that's enjoyable and enriching?
Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by AmuRubber(m): 9:30am On Apr 02, 2021
Okadall:

I have the PDF format; I can mail it to you.
Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by MERCHANDISER: 2:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
rottennaija:
China is surpassing the USA in every way.
except military cheesy
Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by Ahamefuna0001(m): 2:51pm On Apr 02, 2021
China won't cease to amaze me.
Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by MERCHANDISER: 2:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
I foresee China and USA fighting because of Taiwan
Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by rottennaija(m): 4:21pm On Apr 02, 2021
MERCHANDISER:

except military cheesy

Eventually
Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by FarmTech(m): 9:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
Okadall:

Easy with google. Just find a heading and google it in quote like: "heading..." PDF.
Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by cayorday89(m): 1:25pm On Apr 03, 2021
And someone will open a thread and say this is a place in Nigeria and not Dubai, when we know the difference is quite huge... Seen so many documentaries on China that I wish I was one..
Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by chukxie(m): 4:41am On Apr 05, 2021
Cousin9999:

What pleasure is derived from being in China (or any Asian country)? Their culture has no joy, they're very unhappy people, and they don't like themselves or each other. Most Chinese, regardless of class, want to leave. When they have an option, half of north Asian women marry whites.

Also, there are lots of places with "good" infrastructure that also have limited opportunities and terrible racism. Do you somehow think that's enjoyable and enriching?

How many Asian countries have you been to? Ever been to Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, the Chinese territories of Hong Kong and Macao, China? What yardstick did you use in measuring the happiness of Chinese people? Western media negative portrayals of China is done out of fear because the West want people to see China as an evil country with very little or no human rights. China isn't a perfect utopian and neither is the West. Speaking of unhappiness, would you say the thousands of Americans, Brits, Canadians, French...living and working in China went there because they were unhappy in their countries of origin?

3 Likes

Re: Double Deck Bendy Glass Bridge Looks Scary On Mountains In China(Pics) by heniford2: 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2021
when will Africa grow like this God

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Is Travel Insurance For 3 Months To Germany / A Nairalander shares Hangout at Omu Resort / Which Nice Country Can I Travel To With 1m But I Prefer Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.