Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Buhari’s Medical Trip: Transmitting Power To VP Unnecessary – Garba Shehu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Medical Trip: Transmitting Power To VP Unnecessary – Garba Shehu (20124 Views)

Matawalle: Protests Against Buhari’s Medical Vacation Is An Attack On The North / IBB Returns After 3-month Medical Trip To Switzerland - Vanguard / Osinbajo: ‘hope Nothing Happened To Trader Money’ – Nigerians React To Vp’s Cras (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Medical Trip: Transmitting Power To VP Unnecessary – Garba Shehu by toxtimmy: 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
Una with una cone head in a square hole.... The cow is on a medical trip or medical holiday overseas... Question is who is in charge in Nigeria when he is sedated/anaesthesized during his medical trip?

Who is in charge of your house when you go out of the village or state?... Your wife, brother, neighbour, mama out on the corner, your some, daughter, uncle, aunty etc... Again who is in charge of your house when you leave your house go hospital?

HRHQueenPhil:
I agree, not necessary as well

Check my store by clicking the link on my signature for books to read on the go
Re: Buhari’s Medical Trip: Transmitting Power To VP Unnecessary – Garba Shehu by Gozzzy(m): 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2021
Frontail:
grin Reactions from

YORUBA

IGBO

HAUSA

Dis na we kind country grin grin grin
This is apt
Re: Buhari’s Medical Trip: Transmitting Power To VP Unnecessary – Garba Shehu by Danybest: 1:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
The country is finished

Re: Buhari’s Medical Trip: Transmitting Power To VP Unnecessary – Garba Shehu by Lifted2000: 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2021
[img][/img]
Kriss216:
Osibanjo is just a Statue in Aso rock... no relevance!

A commissioner in Katsina or Kano is well recognized than Osibanjo in Nigeria politics. Shame!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Medical Trip: Transmitting Power To VP Unnecessary – Garba Shehu by toprealman: 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
HRHQueenPhil:
I agree, not necessary as well

Check my store by clicking the link on my signature for books to read on the go
Checking your store should be unnecessary as well!
Re: Buhari’s Medical Trip: Transmitting Power To VP Unnecessary – Garba Shehu by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
Osibanjo is a ghost worker
Re: Buhari’s Medical Trip: Transmitting Power To VP Unnecessary – Garba Shehu by remigiusizunna(m): 1:54pm On Apr 01, 2021
It is now that you remember that the law states that he can only transmit power to the VP of he is staying beyond 21 days. These people are not smart,they keep shooting themselves on the legs... When buhari overstayed 3 months in London did he transmit power to Osi-di-njò the ceremonial VP?
Re: Buhari’s Medical Trip: Transmitting Power To VP Unnecessary – Garba Shehu by adelaja70(m): 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
FLYFIRE:

You shoud be fighting Shehu not this guy. If they really think the vp is "useful", won't he be acting President while bubu is on sick bed like it is done everywhere in the world
Do you read to comprehend at all... Or you always feel fulfilled making a f.. l of yourself. Na wa oh
Re: Buhari’s Medical Trip: Transmitting Power To VP Unnecessary – Garba Shehu by SavageResponse(m): 2:12pm On Apr 01, 2021
Juliusmalema:
I agree with Garba.

It is not necessary.

Why transmitting power to....

...and ordinary commissioner grin

There you have it, I have helped you complete the sentense
Re: Buhari’s Medical Trip: Transmitting Power To VP Unnecessary – Garba Shehu by Goditto(m): 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
Lairs
Re: Buhari’s Medical Trip: Transmitting Power To VP Unnecessary – Garba Shehu by cooltola(m): 2:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
2023 go come soon, Buhari go comot soon. Hang in there guys, we are almost there by the Grace of God.
Re: Buhari’s Medical Trip: Transmitting Power To VP Unnecessary – Garba Shehu by Funkeshuga(m): 2:35pm On Apr 01, 2021
cabal is ruling on behalf of Buhari and this cabal didn't travelled with him, so why should he transfered govt to Osibanjo?

Fulani people are just too dumb but they command power because of greediness and disunity among southerners

I need not to talk about Hausa, Hausa are inconsequential entity in Nigeria political space. they're nobody
Re: Buhari’s Medical Trip: Transmitting Power To VP Unnecessary – Garba Shehu by Oluwabiggy017: 2:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
What a useless nation I found myself... Only cow life matters... Fulani with dull brain sha...
Re: Buhari’s Medical Trip: Transmitting Power To VP Unnecessary – Garba Shehu by Ibmojotu(m): 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
Did you even read the news content? Or you're just showing off your ignorant? The Constitution required for him to travel more than 21 days or more which is clearly not the case so what's your point exactly?
quote author=Kriss216 post=100382320]Osibanjo is just a Statue in Aso rock... no relevance!

A commissioner in Katsina or Kano is well recognized than Osibanjo in Nigeria politics. Shame! [/quote]
Re: Buhari’s Medical Trip: Transmitting Power To VP Unnecessary – Garba Shehu by Ibmojotu(m): 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
"The requirement of the law is if the President is going to be absent for 21days or more, then the transmission is warranted. So in this particular case, the president is staying for only two weeks."
So which part of this content is too bogus for the supposed leaders of tomorrow to understand? Na waoh this country sha
Re: Buhari’s Medical Trip: Transmitting Power To VP Unnecessary – Garba Shehu by CapodeCapouti(m): 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
Na the VP cause am, small travelling like this, he go dey do star boy upandan. Cabal no go make that mistake again.
Re: Buhari’s Medical Trip: Transmitting Power To VP Unnecessary – Garba Shehu by Joylove2324(f): 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2021
smiley
Re: Buhari’s Medical Trip: Transmitting Power To VP Unnecessary – Garba Shehu by Thunder1010: 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
Kriss216:
Osibanjo is just a Statue in Aso rock... no relevance!

A commissioner in Katsina or Kano is well recognized than Osibanjo in Nigeria politics. Shame!
Some foolishness are redeemable, but this one you are displaying is beyond control.... you will get breakfast Las Las
Re: Buhari’s Medical Trip: Transmitting Power To VP Unnecessary – Garba Shehu by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
This head line is placed in a way to encourage negativity. TRAFFIC HUNTER'S
Re: Buhari’s Medical Trip: Transmitting Power To VP Unnecessary – Garba Shehu by Thunder1010: 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
https://twitter.com/pmnewsnigeria/status/1377365849523122176?s=08
At least this shows how figure head he is.

gambia:
Useless country, we all know the VP is just a figure head.

Re: Buhari’s Medical Trip: Transmitting Power To VP Unnecessary – Garba Shehu by mukthar2000(m): 3:03pm On Apr 01, 2021
Who care, power hungers, jagban should just be very careful not to raise his hope much on them.
Re: Buhari’s Medical Trip: Transmitting Power To VP Unnecessary – Garba Shehu by Farki: 3:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
Some cows on this forum were arguing with me a few weeks ago that Osinbanjo wasn't being caged by the cabal. undecided
Re: Buhari’s Medical Trip: Transmitting Power To VP Unnecessary – Garba Shehu by Thunder1010: 3:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
https://www.legit.ng/1409615-emir-gombe-osinbajo-we-know-why-buhari-trusts-you.html

Before making any rubbish comment about Buhari's trust to Osinbajo, quickly go through the above link..

kenbee:
No trust

Re: Buhari’s Medical Trip: Transmitting Power To VP Unnecessary – Garba Shehu by Thunder1010: 3:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
Oluwabiggy017:
What a useless nation I found myself... Only cow life matters... Fulani with dull brain sha...
Go to Libya where you will be well cater for.
Re: Buhari’s Medical Trip: Transmitting Power To VP Unnecessary – Garba Shehu by potopotoking: 3:40pm On Apr 01, 2021
[s]
Hamiltonii:

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you...
[/s]
Re: Buhari’s Medical Trip: Transmitting Power To VP Unnecessary – Garba Shehu by seyz91(m): 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
grin abi
Subsidybad21:

And replaced by a new set of looters

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Medical Trip: Transmitting Power To VP Unnecessary – Garba Shehu by israelmao(m): 5:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
Was he able to access those set of doctors in UK the way he does today when he was not in power?
Re: Buhari’s Medical Trip: Transmitting Power To VP Unnecessary – Garba Shehu by Brushstrokes20: 5:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
Pathetic bunch of power drunk baaaaastards!
Re: Buhari’s Medical Trip: Transmitting Power To VP Unnecessary – Garba Shehu by TruthinAction: 5:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
They have set a precedent. When they do it to a Northern vice president, they should not complain.
Re: Buhari’s Medical Trip: Transmitting Power To VP Unnecessary – Garba Shehu by Sedonxavi: 5:45pm On Apr 01, 2021
This is the perfect time plotting and execution of coup. Fortunate for Buhari I was not commissioned into Nigeria Army despite several attempt.
Re: Buhari’s Medical Trip: Transmitting Power To VP Unnecessary – Garba Shehu by LANDLORD72: 5:53pm On Apr 01, 2021
Is Buhari greater than Nigeria constitution?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Will Northern Politicians Do To Tinubu What They Did To Wike? / Army Ends 'Exercise Crocodile Smile' Training / Obasanjo Lands In Borno For Nigeria Zero Hunger Forum Meeting(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.