Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,741 members, 7,831,366 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

I’ll Support Tinubu Presidency Only If He Declares – Fashola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Support Tinubu Presidency Only If He Declares – Fashola (1215 Views)

Sarki Trends At Number 1 As He Declares Support For Atiku Abubakar / 2023 Presidency: Only Two PDP Governors, Ugwuanyi And Bala Can Fight APC - FFK / Dino Melaye Dancing And Praising God, As He Declares For Kogi Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Support Tinubu Presidency Only If He Declares – Fashola by ChelseaArmy(m): 9:10am On Apr 01, 2021
Minister of Works and Housing and former Lagos State Governor,
Babatunde Raji Fashola has said he would consider supporting the
purported presidential ambition of the current leader of the All
Progressives Congress (APC) and former governor of Lagos State,
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, only if he (Tinubu) declares interest.
Fashola who was speaking during an exclusive chat with
LEADERSHIP yesterday said as far as he knows, Tinubu had not
made any public statement indicating his interest to take a shot at
the presidency come 2023, adding that until that is done, he would
not pre-empt the APC leader by going ahead to say what he would
do to support his bid.
“I think from the last conversation we had, the official statement he
issued was that he was busy supporting President Muhammadu
Buhari’s mandate and had not made up his mind to go for the
presidency yet; that is all he said, unless he had said otherwise
since then but not to my knowledge.
“And his last public statement that I have read was about the issue
of today-our challenges in managing our diversity and our economy.
“These are the public statements he had made so far, and those
are the right things any leader worth the name should be concerned
about, so I am not surprised that he is doing that.
“Of course, once it is the presidency everybody falls in line, but let
him come out first and say ‘I am throwing my hat in ring’, then you
will see what I will do.”
On whether the government was losing grip of its responsibility in
keeping the nation’s unity as kidnapping, armed banditry, farmers-
herders feud, secession threat among others continue to rear their
ugly heads in parts of the country, the minister said the government
was fully on top of the game and remains resolute to bring all
criminal activities to their end as soon as possible.
https://leadership.ng/ill-support-tinubu-presidency-only-if-he-declares-fashola/
mynd44 oam4j lalasticlala
Re: I’ll Support Tinubu Presidency Only If He Declares – Fashola by ChelseaArmy(m): 9:11am On Apr 01, 2021
Tinubu the Jagaban of the Nation
The destroyer of PDPs looting tactics
The incoming president 2023
God bless the Jagaban.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Support Tinubu Presidency Only If He Declares – Fashola by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 01, 2021
Sentiment aside, going by the transformation seen in Lagos during Jagaban's tenure as a Governor I will say he really tried but let's tackle the urgent issues bedeviling us as a nation and not allow anything shift our attention because 2023 to me is still far jare..

Meanwhile, I am celebrating my birthday today without a penny but I thank baba God for life. Someone who is blessed can lighten up my mood.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Support Tinubu Presidency Only If He Declares – Fashola by 9icest: 9:13am On Apr 01, 2021
Keep your sorry as$ vote. Tinubu don’t need you
Re: I’ll Support Tinubu Presidency Only If He Declares – Fashola by Dcube212: 9:19am On Apr 01, 2021
Before nko
Re: I’ll Support Tinubu Presidency Only If He Declares – Fashola by BigSarah(f): 9:22am On Apr 01, 2021
cheesy see people wey suppose to dey wear blue and struggle for watery beans . Are jostling to continue screwing Nigerians Goochs what a bummer
Re: I’ll Support Tinubu Presidency Only If He Declares – Fashola by bjdon: 9:30am On Apr 01, 2021
Fashola will never support Tinubu when he wants the position for himself
Re: I’ll Support Tinubu Presidency Only If He Declares – Fashola by Draslo(m): 9:31am On Apr 01, 2021
Nigeria's elections are not determined by the electorate.

Elections are just oju aye.
Re: I’ll Support Tinubu Presidency Only If He Declares – Fashola by Sammy07: 9:34am On Apr 01, 2021
Fashola or Osinbanjo Are my bets
Re: I’ll Support Tinubu Presidency Only If He Declares – Fashola by colorsofrainbow: 9:36am On Apr 01, 2021
ChelseaArmy:
Tinubu the Jagaban of the Nation
The destroyer of PDPs looting tactics
The incoming president 2023
God bless the Jagaban.
I can feel your tears in 2022 from here,giving explanations upandan

1 Like

Re: I’ll Support Tinubu Presidency Only If He Declares – Fashola by Asgard13: 9:37am On Apr 01, 2021
Only if he declares...

Tinubu must contest for President.. first Apc primaries.

No excuses
No twist of narratives
No Yoruba revisionist
Nobody should tell us .. he has not declare.

Contest he must

Yoruba called him Jagaban of yorubaland

Contest he must... e get reasons

Failure to contest shows he’s the biggest idiotic fool that have existed on this planet

And those chanting him are like him..

Shebi online yoruba people have confirmed him the only Nigeria kingmaker grin

He has made himself President already

Nigerians can’t wait to vote Tinubu 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Support Tinubu Presidency Only If He Declares – Fashola by Sammy07: 9:45am On Apr 01, 2021
Asgard13:
Only if he declares...

Tinubu must contest for President.. first Apc primaries.

No excuses
No twist of narratives
No Yoruba revisionist
Nobody should tell us .. he has not declare.

Contest he must

Yoruba called him Jagaban of yorubaland

Contest he must... e get reasons

Failure to contest shows he’s the biggest idiotic fool that have existed on this planet

And those chanting him are like him..

Shebi online yoruba people have confirmed him the only Nigeria kingmaker grin

He has made himself President already

Nigerians can’t wait to vote Tinubu 2023

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Support Tinubu Presidency Only If He Declares – Fashola by Asgard13: 9:59am On Apr 01, 2021
[quote author=Sammy07 post=100384362][/quote]

Yoruba in you is reflecting..

Enjoy!

I don’t do slaves and wives.

I’m a freeborn.. just have to keep jealousing ..

Next!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’ll Support Tinubu Presidency Only If He Declares – Fashola by IgweOfNnewi: 10:00am On Apr 01, 2021
Ok
Re: I’ll Support Tinubu Presidency Only If He Declares – Fashola by Sammy07: 10:01am On Apr 01, 2021
Asgard13:

Enjoy!

Next!

4 Likes

Re: I’ll Support Tinubu Presidency Only If He Declares – Fashola by IgweOfNnewi: 10:03am On Apr 01, 2021
Asgard13:

Enjoy!

Next!
Fulani herdsmen have declare war in your land and you are throwing tantrums like school child, hope you have informed your family members in the village to relocate until Buhari comes back, he has given his minions the go ahead to kill and maim.

Cameroon IDP camp Loading

5 Likes

Re: I’ll Support Tinubu Presidency Only If He Declares – Fashola by Asgard13: 10:10am On Apr 01, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Fulani herdsmen have declare war in your land and you are throwing tantrums like school child, hope you have informed your family members in the village to relocate until Buhari comes back, he has given his minions the go ahead to kill and maim.

Cameroon IDP camp Loading

Till then... go and feed your people in idp.. what you wish others will keep coming to your people

Shamelessly shamefull.

We’re done.
Re: I’ll Support Tinubu Presidency Only If He Declares – Fashola by SarkinYarki: 10:12am On Apr 01, 2021
SafariBoy:
Sentiment aside, going by the transformation seen in Lagos during Jagaban's tenure as a Governor I will say he really tried but let's tackle the urgent issues bedeviling us as a nation and not allow anything shift our attention because 2023 to me is still far jare..

Meanwhile, I am celebrating my birthday today without a penny but I thank baba God for life. Someone who is blessed can lighten up my mood.

Name one transformation you saw please ?

Because he didn't build roads

He didn't fix the water issue

Lagos is still one of the most unlivable cities on earth

Please what's that transformation you saw ...I am curious

1 Like

Re: I’ll Support Tinubu Presidency Only If He Declares – Fashola by IgweOfNnewi: 10:33am On Apr 01, 2021
Asgard13:

Till then... go and feed your people in idp.. what you wish others will keep coming to your people

Shamelessly shamefull.

We’re done.
Like what you wished then is coming back to you stronger in 100 folds, fulani herdsmen have started ravaging your lands leaving death, destruction of properties and anguish, well IDP is better than those that are in the grave now.

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Support Tinubu Presidency Only If He Declares – Fashola by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 01, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Name one transformation you saw please ?

Because he didn't build roads

He didn't fix the water issue

Lagos is still one of the most unlivable cities on earth

Please what's that transformation you saw ...I am curious
Did you just say he didn't build roads?? note, I am not campaigning for him as we are facing some stringent issues now but your hatred for Tinubu will not allow you see his good works..
As a result of its financial ingenuity, prudence and discipline as well as extensive public sector reforms for improved service delivery, the lasting legacy of the Tinubu Administration in Lagos State between 1999 and 2007 are still there for all to see. They include:

Massive roads construction, dualization and modernization across Lagos State such as Kudirat Abiola road, Oregun; Awolowo road, Ikoyi; Akin Adesola road, Victoria Island, Adeola Odeku road, Victoria Island; Agege Motor road; Ikotun-Igando road; Yaba-Itire-Lawanson-Ojuelegba road; LASU-Iba road, Ojo; Ajah- Badore road, Eti-Osa; Oba Sekumade road, Ikorodu; Adetokunbo Ademola road, Victoria Island and the expansion and modernization of the Lagos-Epe Expressway as the largest concessioneering project of its size and compexity in Africa among several others.

Upgrading of the buildings and facilities at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) to world class grade; expansion and rehabilitation of old General Hospitals in Lagos, Gbagada, Epe, Isolo, Ikorodu, Badagry, Agege and the Island Maternity; building of new General Hospitals at Mushin, Shomolu, Ibeju-Lekki and Isheri-Iba as well as upgrading of existing health centres to full fledged hospitals at Ijede, Ketu, Agbowa and Agege among others.

Provision of free health services for children under 12, the aged above 60 and free ante-natal care for women; Free eye screening, eye treatment, eye surgery and provision of free eye glasses popularly known as ‘jigi Bola’, free treatment for malaria, tuberculosis and leprosy, free Limb Deformity Corrective Surgery, free Cleft-Lip Corrective Surgery and the introduction of the Quarterly Eko Health Missions that provides free medical services including free heart surgeries to local communities.

Massive construction of rural roads as well as rural electrification and water supply schemes; construction of micro water works at Onikan, Ikeja, Iwaya, Igando, Oworonsoki, Atan, Bariga, Isolo, Shomolu and Iponri among others to improve water supply in Lagos state.

Establishment of the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA) for enhanced traffic management; establishment of the Lagos Metropolitan Area Transport Authority (LAMATA) to plan and manage an integrated transportation master plan for Lagos; initiation of the revolutionary Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) scheme that has transformed the face of public transportation in Lagos State; construction of 55 bus stop shelters; construction of 25.9km of median barriers to enforce lane discipline and improve travel time on major high ways; fabrication and installation of 50,000 units various types of traffic signs to improve road safety; installation of at least 63 functional traffic lights at major road intersections among others in the transportation sector.

Please mention me if you want more

3 Likes

Re: I’ll Support Tinubu Presidency Only If He Declares – Fashola by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:20am On Apr 01, 2021
Normal thing. tinubu is the reason why he's where he is today.
Re: I’ll Support Tinubu Presidency Only If He Declares – Fashola by Lamasta(m): 11:57am On Apr 01, 2021
Fashola where art thou all this while The inspector himself grin
Re: I’ll Support Tinubu Presidency Only If He Declares – Fashola by 989900: 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
Fashola is 5 times and more, more qualified for the job than Tinubu!!
Re: I’ll Support Tinubu Presidency Only If He Declares – Fashola by demmie1: 5:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
SafariBoy:
Did you just say he didn't build roads?? note, I am not campaigning for him as we are facing some stringent issues now but your hatred for Tinubu will not allow you see his good works..
As a result of its financial ingenuity, prudence and discipline as well as extensive public sector reforms for improved service delivery, the lasting legacy of the Tinubu Administration in Lagos State between 1999 and 2007 are still there for all to see. They include:

Massive roads construction, dualization and modernization across Lagos State such as Kudirat Abiola road, Oregun; Awolowo road, Ikoyi; Akin Adesola road, Victoria Island, Adeola Odeku road, Victoria Island; Agege Motor road; Ikotun-Igando road; Yaba-Itire-Lawanson-Ojuelegba road; LASU-Iba road, Ojo; Ajah- Badore road, Eti-Osa; Oba Sekumade road, Ikorodu; Adetokunbo Ademola road, Victoria Island and the expansion and modernization of the Lagos-Epe Expressway as the largest concessioneering project of its size and compexity in Africa among several others.

Upgrading of the buildings and facilities at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH) to world class grade; expansion and rehabilitation of old General Hospitals in Lagos, Gbagada, Epe, Isolo, Ikorodu, Badagry, Agege and the Island Maternity; building of new General Hospitals at Mushin, Shomolu, Ibeju-Lekki and Isheri-Iba as well as upgrading of existing health centres to full fledged hospitals at Ijede, Ketu, Agbowa and Agege among others.

Provision of free health services for children under 12, the aged above 60 and free ante-natal care for women; Free eye screening, eye treatment, eye surgery and provision of free eye glasses popularly known as ‘jigi Bola’, free treatment for malaria, tuberculosis and leprosy, free Limb Deformity Corrective Surgery, free Cleft-Lip Corrective Surgery and the introduction of the Quarterly Eko Health Missions that provides free medical services including free heart surgeries to local communities.

Massive construction of rural roads as well as rural electrification and water supply schemes; construction of micro water works at Onikan, Ikeja, Iwaya, Igando, Oworonsoki, Atan, Bariga, Isolo, Shomolu and Iponri among others to improve water supply in Lagos state.

Establishment of the Lagos State Traffic Management Authority (LASTMA) for enhanced traffic management; establishment of the Lagos Metropolitan Area Transport Authority (LAMATA) to plan and manage an integrated transportation master plan for Lagos; initiation of the revolutionary Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) scheme that has transformed the face of public transportation in Lagos State; construction of 55 bus stop shelters; construction of 25.9km of median barriers to enforce lane discipline and improve travel time on major high ways; fabrication and installation of 50,000 units various types of traffic signs to improve road safety; installation of at least 63 functional traffic lights at major road intersections among others in the transportation sector.

And besides, subsequent Lagos State governments are running on the blueprint he designed, the same designs apc used to campaign in 2015 which buhari threw in the garbage, if some people are not short on memories. He staked everything on fashola in 2007 knowing he's going to continue with his plans.

We all know how Lagos was before 2000, even though its still not where we want it to be, it's far better.
Re: I’ll Support Tinubu Presidency Only If He Declares – Fashola by SlurUsername1: 5:59pm On Apr 01, 2021
SafariBoy:

Jesu......
take it easy naawwww!

u just made him look like a complete idiot with your rebuttals
lmao

(1) (Reply)

From Fr Felix Uche Akam On Garba Shehu's Page / Pdp Can Not Win South West In 2023 / Insecurity: Buhari, Northern Govs Meet In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.