Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now (6528 Views)

Abeg What Is This I'm Hearing About T.B Joshua / Is It True That Nsukka Are Not Real Igbos? / Ibadan Is Getting Hot Right Now... Be Safe!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by Ikwerelastborn: 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2021
Beremx:
You’re the frustrated one here. Don’t quote me if you want to talk rubbish. Buru nshi gawa biko!!
Mechie onu ure gi ahu, you voted buhari in who in turn massacred your orlu people. Ntor
In your next world u won't campaign for the enemy
Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2021
goatgoat093:
Reports I'm currently getting from several reliable sources indicates that some Fulani bandits tried to repeat the macabre they pulled off in Ebonyi by attacking an unsuspecting community around Nsukka, but were met by fierce resistance by ESN operatives on ground and several of the herdsmen were killed in the clash.

Now the strange part of it is that the army are now attacking ESN, and it's a festival of madness going down in Nsukka right now. Are there paid agents hell bent on causing problem in the East?

You are no longer Idoma.

Ipob miscreants are eternally useless.
Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by Ofodirinwa: 4:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
the way africans use the words 'genocide' 'crisis' and 'massacre' is annoying.
Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by History555: 4:46pm On Apr 02, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You are no longer Idoma.

Ipob miscreants are eternally useless.

Igbo wannabe. The first anambra man to claim that indigenous people of anambra are not lgbos.

One Nigeria folks are stupid as they come

1 Like

Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2021
History555:

Igbo wannabe. The first anambra man to claim that indigenous people of anambra are not lgbos.

One Nigeria folks are stupid as they come

They are Anambra which is their state.

Continue over heating yourself on stated fact.
Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by lionphil(m): 10:02am On Apr 03, 2021
Igboid:

Was never in doubt

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/enugu-community-decries-arrest-76-villagers-feud-fulani-herdsmen/amp/

Nigerian Army and police are compromised.

Exactly the same method they've been using... this is really bleeped up and I'm angry
Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by realmiracleakab: 10:17am On Apr 03, 2021
donmixc:
keep killing innocent northers and tag them fulani bandit, nobody have monopoly to violence. fulani have been going about their business without problem, till end sars, govt resisted them, they now start creating terrorist group to attack our people, yolloba and yeboes should know that brutality is never the way to win a battle
ode, ewu, nshiko, ukpana
Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by tribalistseun: 11:06am On Apr 03, 2021
goatgoat093:
Reports I'm currently getting from several reliable sources indicates that some Fulani bandits tried to repeat the macabre they pulled off in Ebonyi by attacking an unsuspecting community around Nsukka, but were met by fierce resistance by ESN operatives on ground and several of the herdsmen were killed in the clash.

Now the strange part of it is that the army are now attacking ESN, and it's a festival of madness going down in Nsukka right now. Are there paid agents hell bent on causing problem in the East?

Seun lalasticalala and mynd44 you people can't allow this guy to always heat up the polity by creating false news daily.

He was the first and only one that started the news about heavy shootouts in Nsukka between ESN boys and Army which no Media reported it. From Nairaland the news spread across the nation.

I had to quickly call my sister and cousins over there in Nsukka they confirmed that it's false. I believe he's banned OyigboUpdate that is operating this dubious account
Re: I'm Hearing That Nsukka Is Hot Right Now by EbenezerTriumph: 11:24am On Apr 03, 2021
tribalistseun:

Seun lalasticalala and mynd44 you people can't allow this guy to always heat up the polity by creating false news daily.

He was the first and only one that started the news about heavy shootouts in Nsukka between ESN boys and Army which no Media reported it. From Nairaland the news spread across the nation.

I had to quickly call my sister and cousins over there in Nsukka they confirmed that it's false. I believe he's banned OyigboUpdate that is operating this dubious account
how about the Nigeriabiafra80 moniker?
That guy's propaganda is getting out of hands

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News! Police Arrest Suspected Hackers Of INEC Servers In Maitama Abuja / Your Son Is A Rapist, You Cannot Be An Ambassador Here / More Ex-bank Chiefs Will Be Jailed – Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.