Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks (28289 Views)

Police Leave CCT Chairman, Danladi Umar, Arrest Trader For Assault / Aisha Yesufu Calls For Danladi Umar’s Removal As CCT Chairman (video) / Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by Duplexxx: 11:51am On Apr 01, 2021
Assaulted go kill you?
Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by 9jatriot(m): 11:52am On Apr 01, 2021
Just give an average Nigerians small power, he go de think himself as god.

I want to believe that this Umar was at one time a Mrr Nobody, very angry with the system and how power in authority behave, yet just hold power small, next thing na to abuse am. Thank God for those that recorded the event, they would have twisted the story and that young boy go just de jail for trying to do his job.

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by ictjobber: 11:54am On Apr 01, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I swear if I were the security guard I will hold on to the stupid Umar's cloth and tell him to kill me.

That is the worst he can do.

This idiot should be fired but those who appointed him are as foolish as him

Them go just waste you and nothing.. Absolutely nothing will happen.

We are blacks bro... Always remember.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by femijay8271(m): 11:56am On Apr 01, 2021
Kreme:

Are you mad or something, must you guys tag Yoruba with your plight... You guys need to grow up and stop wailing

I wanted to quote the guy before but I just change my mind. I think he's sick or something...you can see the effect of hatred
Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by Akpuobi1: 11:57am On Apr 01, 2021
Don't rule out the fact that a lot of people see the (Security Guards) as low-life, hence, do not obey parking guidelines from them.

The fact the Chairman without proper investigation assumed the security guard and others who came to plead with him to thread softly as "Biafra Boys" should tell you the kinda of man he is.

Heathrow44:
I'm not going to be quick to attack Mr. Umar, some guards are too insulting when giving out instructions, they don't talk t u like a human being that should be respected, there must have been a way he addressed the CCT chairman that warranted that outburst and show of force! He wouldn't have respectfully asked the man to shift his car and the man would come down and start beating him! U see my point!

No on the second part, Mr umar should be asked to tender a well reserved apology letter to the man he assaulted and handle all medical expenses that he may incur, is left for the president to demand for his sack letter

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by Arexit: 11:59am On Apr 01, 2021
what do you expect from the most corrupt government in the history of the world with a goat as the head?

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by femijay8271(m): 12:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
smallsmall:

Power-Show!
This is where we need the Civil Society Organisations (CSO's) and Human Rights Lawyers, l hope they would show face. There is a Video to support the case so it should be "slam-dunk" for any Lawyer worth his/her Wig.

Honestly, it appears that the "Uncontrolled Anger" of the average "Northerner Big Man" is at play here, not to mention that this Umar is the Chairman of CCT, a Law Officer and a Judge of a Nigerian Court! Nigerian Judges, see your mate behaving like an animal here!

The Brutality of these Big Men, in a brazen display of "Abuse of Power" needs to stop and assuming the Security Guard was armed, he should have shot this Mr. Umar on the head.
If Buhari was in-charge and Nigeria is a Country that follows the Rule of Law, this Mr. Umar would be relieved of his duties as Chairman of the CCT, pending investigation and prosecution but he is one of the favoured Northerner so Govt will not act against him

He even has the guts to order the Security Operatives to fire gunshots, hours after the incident has ended.
Imagine slapping the man severally in front of Policemen who by law, are supposed to prevent such Assault and and apprehend the Assaulter (Mr. Umar).

Poor people really suffer a lot in this Nigeria and that is why, anytime there is a breakdown of law and order, the Elites. Rich and Affluent are the target of the Poor and lower class.
I am even ashamed by the Police who watched silently (complicit) as he assualted the Mai-Huard severally.
At their Station, the DPO knew what happened, having watched the Video and they know "what should happen next" (arrest th accused, Mr. Umar) but they wont do their job because the accused is a "Big Man".

In Nigeria, "Might is always Right".` The Victim needs to get the service of a private, independent Lawyer, not the Lawyer of Banex because that one will compromise him at the "Eleventh Hour", he cant go beyond the brief of those who retain him (Banex).
Mr Falana, the lawyer of EFCC Chairman (I cant remember his name now, he also doubles as the lawyer of Mr. Sowore, a vert brilliant Lawyer) and other brilliant Lawyers who detest injustice, please come to the aid of this poor man or assign some of your brilliant juniors to assist him because it is obvious he cant afford a Lawyer and he needs a sound Lawyer that has a name to protect and wont collect bribe on his behalf.
This is a shame on the CCT.
Lawless Country where the President goes on vacation when over twenty Student Female teenagers are in the hands of Fulani Kidnappers!
Will he go on vacation if the kidnapped ladies are his daughters? I dont think so.

Well said...you are blessed brother

1 Like

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by ictjobber: 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
If you want to test a black man's character, give him power...

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by Focusmind: 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
Make one sound lawyer use this case cash out naa.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by surgical: 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
Evilgenuis:
I will say it and continue to say it... If you want any evil thing to end in this country, just use the ethnic wand. It works magic grin grin grin
Especially if you use the Igbos grin
Like if you want BH or herdsmen clash to end just say that "the igbos have infiltrated the terrorists now and now carry out attacks to the Nigerian State " grin

Watch as terrorism ends grin grin grin
I think you have a point here
Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by smallsmall: 12:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
Heathrow44:
I'm not going to be quick to attack Mr. Umar, some guards are too insulting when giving out instructions, they don't talk t u like a human being that should be respected, there must have been a way he addressed the CCT chairman that warranted that outburst and show of force! He wouldn't have respectfully asked the man to shift his car and the man would come down and start beating him! U see my point!

No on the second part, Mr umar should be asked to tender a well reserved apology letter to the man he assaulted and handle all medical expenses that he may incur, is left for the president to demand for his sack letter

Sit back and read what you wrote, s-l-o-w-l-y this time.
You have just justified that "A man can slap another for addressing him wrongly".
In your words, "violent attack is justified, if someone does not address you properly"!

What happened to teaching the person how to address someone properly, by pointing out his error, in the same manner you think he should have addressed you?

Would you slap a Soldier that addressed you improperly or do you think this violent action is only reserved and justified, if the Victim is a poor, unarmed Civilian?

I want you to reflect on my post (and yours too), before rushing to respond.
When has Two Wrongs, = One RIght?

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by KingOKON: 12:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
Buhari and APC are s a disgrace to the humanity

1 Like

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by smallsmall: 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
Akpuobi1:
Don't rule out the fact that a lot of people see the (Security Guards) as low-life, hence, do not obey parking guidelines from them.

The fact the Chairman without proper investigation assumed the security guard and others who came to plead with him to thread softly as "Biafra Boys" should tell you the kinda of man he is.

As a Judge, a trained Lawyer and Head of the CCT (a Tribunal akin to a Court), such tribal slur should never be coming out of your Mouth, otherwise you should lose your job immediately.

Imagine what would happen, if a "Biafran Miscreant" is brought before this Judge, in a suit involving a Northerner, how would he expect to get Justice from such a Judge like Justice Umar, who already, openly spews hatred and bias against his tribe?

This is why the "symbol" of a Court is BLIND, because it is supposed to be BLIND to such infantile sensibilities like tribalism, but here we have a sitting Judge openly displaying tribalism and hatred towards one of the tribes of Nigeria..... and he was even in t he wrong!

This Justice Umar should immediately be removed from Office, for actions not compatible with the office he is holding.

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by KingOKON: 12:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
Heathrow44:

Honestly even if the guy called him a goat, is that how a learned man should behave?
If the press secretary to Mr Umar can release should a such gutter press statement it clearly shows that Mr Umar should be in the bush taking care of cattles than he being where he is...

Plz don't write nonsense for here again

5 Likes

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by eedimo(m): 12:16pm On Apr 01, 2021
Charmingrascal:
I swear if I were the security guard I will hold on to the stupid Umar's cloth and tell him to kill me.
Safety first
Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by smallsmall: 12:17pm On Apr 01, 2021
taretoofine:
The way my mind dey boil angry
I hate injustice
I despise it

Me too!
If l had a gun at that point, l may waste this Umar and damn the consequence.
I just cant stand this sort of abuse and oppression of another human,

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by freeborn02: 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
Alasane the idiot, Danladi Umar is your fellow Muslim.

Is this what Islam taught you? To abuse the helpless?

Small time now, you will say only Christians do things like this.

Your religion has turned you to a blind idiot.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by eedimo(m): 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2021
A man who can't manage his emotions is heading a tribunal. It is well with my life and that of my family in this country.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by sameks08(m): 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
trampling on someone right God will punish all this so called politicians

1 Like

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
smallsmall:

Sit back and read what you wrote, s-l-o-w-l-y this time.
You have just justified that "A man can slap another for addressing him wrongly".
In your words, "violent attack is justified, if someone does not address you properly"!

What happened to teaching the person how to address someone properly, by pointing out his error, in the same manner you think he should have addressed you?

Would you slap a Soldier that addressed you improperly or do you think this violent action is only reserved and justified, if the Victim is a poor, unarmed Civilian?

I want you to reflect on my post (and yours too), before rushing to respond.
When has Two Wrongs, = One RIght?

Court arise!!!
This case is btw Umar and sagowisk
Presided by judge Heathrow 12:15pm

First of all as the presiding judge I would like to clear the air of my previous judgements and make it absolutely clear that I'm still capable of delivering an impartial judgement to this case, U may now proceed!

When dealing with cases like this which I have seen quite too many, we aren't supposed to be swerved with emotions and popular opinions but to ask balanced questions so that everyone doesn't feel he's cheated cos he's rich and is the society view that when a issue occurs BTW d rich and a guard, the rich man is always the one victimizing the other! That's an error as this at many times may not be the case! Now I would lay the motion that I wasn't present at the time of the incident but I can deduce something played out that warranted the show of force and it wasnt just an insurrecting statement, every action demands an equal measurable reaction, that's where I judge this case from, Mr. Sagoswisk may or may not be guilty but judging from what played out there's a high possibility there were foul words used!

On the same breath!
Nothing warrants abusing anyone no matter what happens and Mr. Umar is to be charged with assault, attempt to cause bodily harm, Use of federal agencies for personal acts of intimidation and should be charged to the full extent of the law, his to tender his apology to the defendant and I would write a personally signed memo to the president on his sack letter if it gets approved, the court would uphold any such decisions!!!

Court!!!!!
Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by alasane: 12:27pm On Apr 01, 2021
freeborn02:
Alasane the idiot, Danladi Umar is your fellow Muslim.

Is this what Islam taught you? To abuse the helpless?

Small time now, you will say only Christians do things like this.

Your religion has turned you to a blind idiot.

Small brains I told you , even FFK that assault journalist & women is also a Muslim ? Even Donald Trump that grope women here & there .................. pig head

Pig head .........see your bother Crepehanger

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by euniselfyahoo: 12:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
The CCT chairman and his police should be kept in the zoo.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by Raph82(m): 12:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
How I wish the gentle man knows how to go about this, that son of a bitch would have paid heavily for this dastardly act of his.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by AfonjaConehead: 12:39pm On Apr 01, 2021
SocialJustice:
What nonsense is this? Nigeria is indeed a zoo. The impunity with which these things are done.

Abeg oga shut up and tell us you have not rushed to get your NIN!!!

grin
Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
So cct chairman a learned colleague wanted to used iron rod to exterminate the poor security guard?

1 Like

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by RisingSun1: 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
ezenwajosh:
BIAFRA HATE INJUSTICE IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE BIAFRAN, HAUSA,YORUBA AND FULANI....A BIAFRAN WILL FIGHT AND STAND FOR YOU....

HE ASSAULTED AN INNOCENT NORTHERN SECURITY GUARD....BIAFRA BOYS STOOD AGAINST THE INJUSTICE

BUT NORTHERNS STARTED MOCKING IGBOS AS BIAFRA MISCREANTS

Nnamdi Kanu said on radio years back that Igbos hate injustice it doesn't matter who it's meted to.

I never took it seriously until I witnessed last month in Aba when 2 boys stole gold necklaces from Hausa traders at Aba main park during evening period. The crowd there gave them a hot chase. They were caught given a thorough beating and the necklaces returned back to the Hausa traders. Such a thing can't happened in the North. The Hausas there will protect their own.

Igbos also supported shites Muslims, Benue and Jos people when they're being killed by the army and Fulani herdsmen respectively.

I remember NK when he was in DSS detention,he was campaigning for the release of dozens of northerns who were being detained for years without trail, they were wrongly detained for being bokoharam members

We simply hate injustice!

4 Likes

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by Tetrahedron: 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2021
Asgard13:
And Yoruba people were everywhere online screaming Biafra

I tire for those humans and dia hatred for igbos..

Senseless and careless
You ate referring to the Yoruba muslims not we the oodua omoluabi the real Yoruba those are the Fulani slaves

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by GloShare(m): 12:47pm On Apr 01, 2021
Charmingrascal:

That is the worst he can do.

This idiot should be fired but those who appointed him are as foolish as him

Umar will kill him if he does that.
Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by AfonjaConehead: 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
Isn't it shocking that the Mumu coneheads that brought this evil upon us are nowhere to be found in this thread!!?

Thunda faya them coneheaded structures all...

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
Shebi una say una no want Good luck?

Oya na, enjoy your barbarian Savage cct chairman and APC change+next level

1 Like

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by RisingSun1: 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2021
Dpharisee:
It took the intervention of Igbos to save this guys life from this terrorist judge and his security aides.

The idiotic quota system judge came back to arrest an Igbo guy with DSS who picked up his phone and gave it back to him and now accusing him of taking classified information from it, how could that happen in the midst of several people and how long did he hold the phone, let nothing happen to that guy.

And the stupid tribal judge even had the guts to call the security guard from Plateau state and those who defended him Biafran miscreants for telling him to do the right thing, it means that his people of then Benue/Plateau people who were the major foot soldiers during the Civil war in solidarity with the Fulani for the killing of Sardauna fought in vain as Fulanis regards them as Biafrans, the arrogance of the average Fulani in this administration is unprecedented.
Anyone who opposes them is automatically a Biafran, IPOB or Igbo
Aside from Igbos, the Fulanis see other tribes in Nigeria as weaklings. Even if a Yoruba man challenges them they will call him a Biafran

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Assaulted By Danladi Umar, CCT Chairman - Abuja Security Guard Speaks by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
These are damages worth 5 billion naira to be awarded to the security man for;
wrongful arrest, defamation of character, 3rd degree assault and battery, attempted murder, attempted Kidnapping, malice, violation of fundamental human rights, restriction of movement, intrusion of privacy, falsification of statement, misrepresentation of facts, e.t.c

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kuje Jailbreak: DHQ Tackles Fani-kayode Over Allegations Against Military / Goodluck Jonathan Meets Kenneth Kaunda / Buhari Receives Sallah Visitors In Daura Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.