Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Biafran Boys: I Was Under Instruction By My Boss- CCT Spokesman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Boys: I Was Under Instruction By My Boss- CCT Spokesman (1823 Views)

Umar’s “Biafran Boys” Dig Part Of Nigeria’s Unofficial Igbophobia By Farooq / Walter Onnoghen; Photos Of Prosecution And Defence Teams At CCT As Trial Begins. / Preparations Begin For The Arraignment Of Chief Justice At CCT Tribunal. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafran Boys: I Was Under Instruction By My Boss- CCT Spokesman by nairalandankrah: 10:10am On Apr 01, 2021
My Boss, Umar Instructed Me To Describe Those Who Allegedly Assaulted Him As “Biafran Boys” — CCT Spokesperson

His explanation comes after the backlash on social media that followed the grammatical errors in the statement.

The Code of Conduct Tribunal spokesman, Ibraheem Al-Hassan, has said he was instructed to use “Biafran Boys” in the statement he released in defence of the Chairman of the CCT, Umar Danladi who allegedly assaulted a security guard at Banex Plaza in Wuse, Abuja.

Alhassan also explained why the statement he issued was full of grammatical errors. According to him, he did not edit the statement, which he typed with his phone, before releasing the same.

His explanation comes after the backlash on social media that followed the grammatical errors in the statement.

He said, “All the grammatical errors and what have you, were not noted. I did not proofread it; I was in the car when I composed it with my android (phone).”

He added that the statement was written under pressure and that he regretted it.

“There has never been an issue with my statements, as I am speaking with you, I am regretting my action,” he said.

“There’s a problem with that statement. In fact, we are about disowning it. We want to retract the content because it was written under intense pressure. I must confess to you, that is why there are many structural imbalances, language structure not being perfect and, again, some of the expressions used. I acted on instruction.”

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/01/my-boss-umar-instructed-me-describe-those-who-allegedly-assaulted-him-%E2%80%9Cbiafran-boys%E2%80%9D-%E2%80%94

6 Likes

Re: Biafran Boys: I Was Under Instruction By My Boss- CCT Spokesman by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 01, 2021
Ok but it is fair to say the mask slipped big time.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Boys: I Was Under Instruction By My Boss- CCT Spokesman by Resurrection212: 10:12am On Apr 01, 2021
This is a fake news just to heighten the tension.
Re: Biafran Boys: I Was Under Instruction By My Boss- CCT Spokesman by BigSarah(f): 10:14am On Apr 01, 2021
Yeah we know, and we also know nothing is going to be done about it.
Re: Biafran Boys: I Was Under Instruction By My Boss- CCT Spokesman by countryfive: 10:17am On Apr 01, 2021
sad
Re: Biafran Boys: I Was Under Instruction By My Boss- CCT Spokesman by Abdul05: 10:18am On Apr 01, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: Biafran Boys: I Was Under Instruction By My Boss- CCT Spokesman by Armaggedon: 10:21am On Apr 01, 2021
Even those in authority know the country is divided awaiting formal disintegration.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Boys: I Was Under Instruction By My Boss- CCT Spokesman by Racoon(m): 10:21am On Apr 01, 2021
We know the mention of the name Biafra, IPOB or 5%ters rattle their conscience if they have any.Proudly Biafran! After all, the northerners and sheikh Ahmed Gumi is proudly associating with bandits and BH terrorists.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Boys: I Was Under Instruction By My Boss- CCT Spokesman by festacman(m): 10:28am On Apr 01, 2021
LOL and LOL and more LOLs!

1 Like

Re: Biafran Boys: I Was Under Instruction By My Boss- CCT Spokesman by capatainrambo: 10:40am On Apr 01, 2021
Subsidybad21:
Ok but it is fair to say the mask slipped big time.

I tell you. All those ouk and rochas recall bastards
Re: Biafran Boys: I Was Under Instruction By My Boss- CCT Spokesman by jlinkd78(m): 10:43am On Apr 01, 2021
Noted
Re: Biafran Boys: I Was Under Instruction By My Boss- CCT Spokesman by IgweOfNnewi: 10:44am On Apr 01, 2021
We know
Re: Biafran Boys: I Was Under Instruction By My Boss- CCT Spokesman by Charmingrascal(m): 10:51am On Apr 01, 2021
nairalandankrah:
My Boss, Umar Instructed Me To Describe Those Who Allegedly Assaulted Him As “Biafran Boys” — CCT Spokesperson

The Code of Conduct Tribunal spokesman, Ibraheem Al-Hassan, has said he was instructed to use “Biafran Boys” in the statement he released in defence of the Chairman of the CCT, Umar Danladi who allegedly assaulted a security guard at Banex Plaza in Wuse, Abuja.

Alhassan also explained why the statement he issued was full of grammatical errors. According to him, he did not edit the statement, which he typed with his phone, before releasing the same.

He said, “All the grammatical errors and what have you, were not noted. I did not proofread it; I was in the car when I composed it with my android (phone).”

He added that the statement was written under pressure and that he regretted it.

“There has never been an issue with my statements, as I am speaking with you, I am regretting my action,” he said.

“There’s a problem with that statement. In fact, we are about disowning it. We want to retract the content because it was written under intense pressure. I must confess to you, that is why there are many structural imbalances, language structure not being perfect and, again, some of the expressions used. I acted on instruction.”

http://saharareporters.com/2021/04/01/my-boss-umar-instructed-me-describe-those-who-allegedly-assaulted-him-%E2%80%9Cbiafran-boys%E2%80%9D-%E2%80%94

It was intense pressure that made you refer to people who stopped your boss from assaulting a 22 year old boy who is trying to make a living Biafra boys.

Y'all are so stupid and senseless bigots.

The idiot Umar should be fired

I am not even Igbo but I am so enraged.

7 Likes

Re: Biafran Boys: I Was Under Instruction By My Boss- CCT Spokesman by Ojiofor: 10:57am On Apr 01, 2021
We are all Biafrans.

Their Biafra gaffe has backfire grin.
Re: Biafran Boys: I Was Under Instruction By My Boss- CCT Spokesman by mbaise1000: 11:07am On Apr 01, 2021
this is a damage control excercise, it's unnecessary, 97% of nigerians are zombies, they have made up their minds about the incident and the actions that followed it, and having learnt nothing from it, will repeat itself over and over again
A GOOD TIME TO BE among the 5%

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Boys: I Was Under Instruction By My Boss- CCT Spokesman by Rahkman: 11:33am On Apr 01, 2021
Biafran boys vs boko haram boys

1 Like

Re: Biafran Boys: I Was Under Instruction By My Boss- CCT Spokesman by Acidiously: 11:46am On Apr 01, 2021
Any day any time twice on April fool's day, I'm a full blooded BIAFRAN BOY

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Boys: I Was Under Instruction By My Boss- CCT Spokesman by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:48am On Apr 01, 2021
Seems igbos are the boogeymen of Nigeria!
I used to think it was just victim mentality but it seems it is quite real!
When everyone knows you have useless leaders, this is what happens

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Boys: I Was Under Instruction By My Boss- CCT Spokesman by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
All these incompetent Fulani Terrorists sef

All we have discovered now is your boss is just a Fulani Herdsman Terrorist on suit and a bigot with tie

1 Like

Re: Biafran Boys: I Was Under Instruction By My Boss- CCT Spokesman by Freelancer2020(m): 12:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
just another senseless statement, he said he was typing under pressure, which pressure exactly?

These are people who suppose to be serving the country, now it's the other way round

and the incident is about two days now, we never hear of any punishment or sanctions against the bastard

Orile'de yi ti sumi walahi
Re: Biafran Boys: I Was Under Instruction By My Boss- CCT Spokesman by amakadlite(f): 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
coming shameless illmoral so called code of conduct bereu bigots

1 Like

Re: Biafran Boys: I Was Under Instruction By My Boss- CCT Spokesman by EMMY76: 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
His boss is just another fulaniherdsman terrorist who enjoys terrorizing innocent nigerians.
Re: Biafran Boys: I Was Under Instruction By My Boss- CCT Spokesman by selemempe: 1:46pm On Apr 01, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Seems igbos are the boogeymen of Nigeria!
I used to think it was just victim mentality but it seems it is quite real!
When everyone knows you have useless leaders, this is what happens
do you know the meaning of boogeyman?
Re: Biafran Boys: I Was Under Instruction By My Boss- CCT Spokesman by Penguin2: 2:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
I was born Igbo.

I will die Igbo.

And in my next world, may I be Igbo.

Proudly Biafran!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafran Boys: I Was Under Instruction By My Boss- CCT Spokesman by Nwaide01: 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2021
Penguin2:
I was born Igbo.

I will die Igbo.

And in my next world, may I be Igbo.

Proudly Biafran!
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Biafran Boys: I Was Under Instruction By My Boss- CCT Spokesman by jude79(m): 5:55pm On Apr 01, 2021
So in your myopic brain, any people that fights against oppression are biafrans, that's why you and your oga thought that those people at bannex are biafrans.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Boys: I Was Under Instruction By My Boss- CCT Spokesman by Whois(m): 7:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
Quote of the day. "If not for the igbos, fulanis would have taken over Nigeria"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafran Boys: I Was Under Instruction By My Boss- CCT Spokesman by Lamasta(m): 7:47pm On Apr 01, 2021
If this man is not sack and prosecuted for assault it will be a bad precedent been set which will not be encouraging
Re: Biafran Boys: I Was Under Instruction By My Boss- CCT Spokesman by Letthrmsay(m): 8:28pm On Apr 01, 2021
Lamasta:
If this man is not sack and prosecuted for assault it will be a bad precedent been set which will not be encouraging

Will poverty allows that? By the time the guy that gotten slap/kicked sees a few thousands,the story will change.
Re: Biafran Boys: I Was Under Instruction By My Boss- CCT Spokesman by Lamasta(m): 8:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
Letthrmsay:

Will poverty allows that? By the time the guy that gotten slap/kicked sees a few thousands,the story will change.
Even if he's going to buy his way out at least he must be relieved of his post of a judge of the CCT
Re: Biafran Boys: I Was Under Instruction By My Boss- CCT Spokesman by SarkinYarki: 9:15pm On Apr 01, 2021
So Android phone made you call Video Clip " Video Cliff"

(1) (Reply)

Making Sense Of Buhari’s Nonsense Now Senseless By Farooq A. Kperogi / Susan henshaw is a Hardcore APC Buharist.(see proof) / Somebody Please Tell Ijaws That Igbos Have Crude Oil[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.