Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,397 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Lekki Fraud Alert - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lekki Fraud Alert (704 Views)

Fraud Alert! Please Who Know Mayorall, Scammed Me Huge Amount Of Money!!! / Fraud Alert!!! First Bank Debited Me N5,842.23 / Data Bundle Fraud Alert: Beware Of Daodu Opeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lekki Fraud Alert by usj(m): 11:48am On Apr 01, 2021
Hello everyone!
I just want to warn anyone who cares to listen about this johnnybet frauds.
About three weeks ago, some group of people, with unfamiliar faces that called themselves "johnnybet promo code agent", came to lekki areas in lagos (igbara, Bar beach market, Jakande and other areas) going from shop to shops.

They told people that they will double whatever money an individual stakes with them.

From my observations people knew the whole thing was a shamble but they kept on staking huge amount of money, some stake #5000 and above. The highest amount I'm aware of is #500,000 (five hundred thousand naira), by my estimation those people collected nothing less 10millions.

Some people are suppose to cash out today, but, As the day would have it. It was just an April fool. They are gone and never coming back, gone with greedy, innocent traders money. Who are hoping to start new business or expand an existing business.

Here are their numbers that has suddenly gone dead:
1: 08112107165 agent name miracle
2: 08112341110 agent mercy
3: 09134339270
4: 09137346791
5: 09030728470 - Flix
6. 08038544963

Here is the account numbers money was transferred to:
Acc. Name, Chukwuma Nneka pricilia.
Acc/no: 0149471924
Bank GT bank

1 Share

Re: Lekki Fraud Alert by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
If You can stake 20k on 2odds game why didn't you just go to any Bet9ja shop and play it or any other trusted sports bet...It's either you're an illiterate that can't read or use the internet for verification purposes or you're just a small brain greedy fool...Besides,even if na Bet9ja all those games and odds didn't play,so what do you want them to do now,give you back your money?

2 Likes

Re: Lekki Fraud Alert by usj(m): 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2021
DemonInvoker:
If You can stake 20k on 2odds game why didn't you just go to any Bet9ja shop and play it or any other trusted sports bet...It's either you're an illiterate that can't read or use the internet for verification purposes or you're just a small brain greedy fool.

Wow! All this insults for me. Well education is a continuous process. But, from my post you should know that I have some level of education.

Anyways, that is not why I post this. I created this to inform the general public about a syndicate who are defrauding people in lekki area in case they show up in their area.

MbA forex, MMM and so many ponzi scheme have been defrauding people and I am just trying to do the little I can to make sure people don't fall victim anymore. Creating awareness is the most ethical and logical thing to do. Don't you think?
Re: Lekki Fraud Alert by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 01, 2021
usj:

Wow! All this insults for me. Well education is a continuous process. But, from my post you should know that I have some level of education.

Anyways, that is not why I post this. I created this to inform the general public about a syndicate who are defrauding people in lekki area in case they show up in their area.

MbA forex, MMM and so many ponzi scheme have been defrauding people and I am just trying to do the little I can to make sure people don't fall victim anymore. Creating awareness is the most ethical and logical thing to do.
Sorry for the abuses but it takes more than being educated to understand sports bets(codes,odds and cal of potential winnings).
I can't ascertain the credibility of the betting company or agents but those slips shows the victims I'm sure were persuaded to stake on a 2odds game which if they had won would actually double their stakes... I'm sure no one saw and understood that even when the slips clearly shows it was a gamble?! Perhaps,if the games had played and you got a call from them you won't come here and be shouting scam but as non played naw?!This naw clear bet lossssses .Kpele
Re: Lekki Fraud Alert by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 01, 2021
Ona for even contact me...Maybe my own Bet9ja 3odds wey I for give ona for enter clearly as ona want double up.(28k for be 84k by now) grin grin
Re: Lekki Fraud Alert by usj(m): 1:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
DemonInvoker:

Sorry for the abuses but it takes more than being educated to understand sports bets(codes,odds and cal of potential winnings).
I can't ascertain the credibility of the betting company or agents but those slips shows the victims I'm sure were persuaded to stake on a 2odds game which if they had won would actually double their stakes... I'm sure no one saw and understood that even when the slips clearly shows it was a gamble?! Perhaps,if the games had played and you got a call from them you won't come here and be shouting scam but as non played naw?!This naw clear bet lossssses .Kpele
It all right. I did not stake with them, but people close to me did. I only felt bad because I did not discourage them enough.

1 Like

Re: Lekki Fraud Alert by usj(m): 1:09pm On Apr 01, 2021
DemonInvoker:
Ona for even contact me...Maybe my own Bet9ja 3odds wey I for give ona for enter clearly as ona want double up.(28k for be 84k by now) grin grin

Lol.
Re: Lekki Fraud Alert by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2021
usj:

It all right. I did not stake with them, but people close to me did. I only felt bad because I did not discourage them enough.
That was what I meant by if you all can't read and understand. grin grin grin
The slips presented itself...no wayo
Re: Lekki Fraud Alert by usj(m): 1:18pm On Apr 01, 2021
DemonInvoker:

That was what I meant by if you all can't read and understand. grin grin grin
The slips presented itself...no wayo
okay
Re: Lekki Fraud Alert by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 01, 2021
usj:
okay
Yeah...The first one na Women's Tennis e cut.
The second one na NBA Basketball e still cut.
Sorry for your lossssses ohh.
E dey be.
Re: Lekki Fraud Alert by Pochettino(f): 3:36pm On Apr 01, 2021
Hahahahahahaha grin grin
Mugu see yellow pawpaw carry him life savings play lotto.

OP you are the top striker for Dundee United.

Anyway, we at Vulturebbqgrills are proud that our darling daddy provided this lucrative venture so that our lazy youths can become economically engaged and drive up the national suicide rate. grin We rise!

1 Like

Re: Lekki Fraud Alert by usj(m): 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2021
Pochettino:
Hahahahahahaha grin grin
Mugu see yellow pawpaw carry him life savings play lotto.

OP you are the top striker for Dundee United.

Anyway, we at Vulturebbqgrills are proud that our darling daddy provided this lucrative venture so that our lazy youths can become economically engaged and drive up the national suicide rate. grin We rise!
lol! You don't have to believe me but I'm not a victim here but just an eyewitness.
I brought it to public domain for educational purpose
Re: Lekki Fraud Alert by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
Some Nigerians are Johnny. And that's why they allow themselves to be used. They call a scheme Johnny and you entered. Did they expect them to call it mumubet before they know it's a fraud

(1) (Reply)

See What Two Slay Queens Were Caught Doing In Public [click To Watch Video] / VIDEO: Off Duty Police Constable Arrested In Imo State With Locally Made Gun / In A Dilema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.