Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti (34354 Views)

2022 Grammy Awards: Wizkid, Femi Kuti, Burna Boy, Tems Nominated / Femi Kuti & His Children Perform "One People, One World" / NEW MUSIC: Adey Ft. Olamide & Femi Kuti – Oluwa Wavy [Audio] (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by MufasaLion: 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
Kestolove:
just like all Yoruba footballers wants to win world cup, Olympic medal dat is what Grammy stand for in the world music industry. ..so be calming nd thinking b4 posting

You made a good point but the bolded wasn't necessary tho.

Stay safe!

Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by TheSupleemLeada(m): 1:56pm On Apr 01, 2021
Kestolove:
just like all Yoruba footballers wants to win world cup, Olympic medal dat is what Grammy stand for in the world music industry. ..so be calming nd thinking b4 posting

Music is unlike football is art and not a competition, it's why it's music "award" and not music medals... comparing music to sports is the reasoning of a simpleton.

Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by DannyG8(m): 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
ABCthings:
We need to encourage promote Gospel songs more. sad
gospel songs what is the difference between a Gospel song and a circular song
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by MufasaLion: 1:57pm On Apr 01, 2021
DannyG8:
gospel songs what is the difference between a Gospel song and a circular song

"secular"
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by greencard: 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
floss:
Does it mean Jay Z can't afford Burna Boy at the moment or is Oluwa Burna's Grace stronger that Jay Z has to go for low budget arts.... people are busy tapping from Oluwa Burna's Grace, Rivers State Governor just tapped from that grace by giving him a triumphant welcome as He entered Port Harcourt...if you want to go higher at the moment look for a way to tap from Oluwa Burna if you can have access to him,.....
kids everywhere
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by Kestolove(m): 1:58pm On Apr 01, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

Music is unlike football is art and not a competition, it's why it's music "award" and not music medals... comparing music to sports is the reasoning of a simpleton.
Yoruba man want to win oscar Abi..abeg talk beta tin
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by royalamour(m): 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2021
JovialJune:
Hmmm, the cheat, I am yet to see a celebrity that will shame the devil and stay faithful to their spouse, why will anyone cheat on Beyonce? Why? Beyonce that he met a virgin,

Even as she still stayed with him, things can never be the same again, never.

grin See as you dey kill yourself ontop another person matter.
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by edoairways: 2:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
ABCthings:
We need to encourage promote Gospel songs more. sad
Spinach just partner with some usa popular gospel singers

Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by Lilpen3758: 2:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
Kestolove:
Sowie "feature"
Why did u apologize? is anyone above mistake?

Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by hefelove(m): 2:02pm On Apr 01, 2021
Omo Olamide finally doing a song with his best Rapper cheesy

Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by TheSupleemLeada(m): 2:05pm On Apr 01, 2021
Kestolove:
Yoruba man want to win oscar Abi..abeg talk beta tin

Great musicians existed before Grammy was a thing, there's no problem in winning the Grammy's but it doesn't validate or invalidate anything... it's just a group of people awarding artists based on their own personal opinions. It's art, it can be measured, there's no best.

Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by toprealman: 2:06pm On Apr 01, 2021
LMS1:
What We Should Expect From This Collabo;
Olamide Part Of The Song:
"She Say Make I Put Firewood For The Fire,
I Say Omoge Omoge Give Me Your Greenlight,
Abi Sho fe Pa Mi Ni?,
Emini Badoo Mo Like Ibadi Re,
Ma Pa YBNL Boss Cus Mo Bad Gan
I Go Change Your Life Like You Dey Zeeworld
So Tell Me Sho Ma Do Re Mi So La Ti Do Titi Lala!!"

Sarkodie Part Of The Song:
" You Know What Time It Is,
AbadaBombidi!
Obadi Pem Peh (yea!)
Otovodi Ma Prah (quick!)
The Bigger The Ass The Expensive The Shit (one Time!)
Cus Oma Gunu Pede Ma Tra Ready For You (naw!)
Black Ebony Ma Kumo Ti Da Para Guno Ti For Me ( One Time!)
Shoutout To My TM And Accra Boys I Got Love For You (haba!)
So Ti Go Nu Am Pag Tra Ni Mo Ti Gonu Da Tivo Gam Pa To Our Enermies.... One Time Lets Go!
( Jay Z Hooks In)

I Nor Well Abeg grin
Faragbale bro. When the cereals, milk and berevage is away....if you like add made in oshodi sugar, the combo go sweet die.
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by Powercouple: 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2021
Badoo I know say one day you go make us proud grin
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by Kirkman: 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
LMS1:
Abi Sho fe Pa Mi Ni?,

AbadaBombidi!
Obadi Pem Peh (yea!)
Otovodi Ma Prah (quick!)
So Ti Go Nu Am Pag Tra Ni Mo Ti Gonu Da Tivo Gam Pa To Our Enermies.... One Time Lets Go!
( Jay Z Hooks In)

I Nor Well Abeg grin
True true you nor well at all. But there is a bit of truth in what you wrote up there. Make the tracks comot first make we sample them

Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by kendrick9(m): 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
paulolee:
not surprised bcoz femi kuti, sarkodie n nasty are all kings in thier lane...
about baddo, if u are big fan of olamide back then when he was killing hits with hua streets rap, you would recall dt he was always a fan of jay-z which he do call jigga...
it would b a dream come true for baddoo and a big win for the streets because it means he is reping d streets over thier in jand..
no disrespect but if an m.I or vector get such a huge collabo, it would gv dt artise an edge over the oda..
am not saying all naija rappers should be eyeing foreign collaboration but my point is dt you are doing something right to get such a huge collabo..
ride on baddoo....na only those wey know how you take start from barigga without a sponsor naim go relate..
Usher Raymond used to bang beyonce
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by Olatara(f): 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2021
Nairalandian:
Remembering his Roots...
As far as you have this sweet melanin skin, No matter where you are in the world, no matter your nationality, be it;
African American
Afro Barbadian
Afro Columbian
Jamaican
Haitian
Surinamese and so on....
You've got roots here, and you should appreciate em

Beyonce don forget matter tey tey, na you wan come carry am for head.
Carry the matter for head like dada.
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by Abascoh: 2:13pm On Apr 01, 2021
April fool
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by DonBenny77(m): 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
Will my Nigerian brothers now agree that sark is the best rapper in Africa?
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:19pm On Apr 01, 2021
My nigerian list of rappers
MI
Olamide
Mode9

I'm lost. I hardly listen to naija music
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by dapadawee: 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2021
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by Roon9(m): 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2021
LMS1:
Abi Sho fe Pa Mi Ni?,

AbadaBombidi!
Obadi Pem Peh (yea!)
Otovodi Ma Prah (quick!)
( Jay Z Hooks In)

I Nor Well Abeg grin

This is lit bro grin
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by bigpicture001: 2:25pm On Apr 01, 2021
Wizzy performance with Beyonce opened their eyes to talents in africa
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
Oluwasaeon:
April fool
You better believe now
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by BizBayo: 2:32pm On Apr 01, 2021
It's Lighthouse Family for me
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by Oluwabiggy017: 2:33pm On Apr 01, 2021
LMS1:
Abi Sho fe Pa Mi Ni?,

AbadaBombidi!
Obadi Pem Peh (yea!)
Otovodi Ma Prah (quick!)
( Jay Z Hooks In)

I Nor Well Abeg grin

Abi I know say you no well����
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by Olam09(m): 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by Bigsteveg(m): 2:34pm On Apr 01, 2021
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2021
JovialJune:
Hmmm, the cheat, I am yet to see a celebrity that will shame the devil and stay faithful to their spouse, why will anyone cheat on Beyonce? Why? Beyonce that he met a virgin,

Even as she still stayed with him, things can never be the same again, never.
Miss big c********, your Wahala too much, rest abeg. cheesy
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by razzydoo(m): 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
Baddo do do do anything! Congrats in advance to you on your grammy nomination as a rapper (1st rapper as per 9ja). Omo na turn by turn, beg baba God make e be your turn.
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2021
Bigsteveg:

Investigate what you post well. It was April fool prank and the page had being deleted since.
Are you serious
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:45pm On Apr 01, 2021
kendrick9:
Usher Raymond used to bang beyonce
Nah! I think it's sisqo
Re: Jay-z To Release 'The Ascension' Album Featuring Olamide, Femi Kuti by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2021
JovialJune:

Not really, I just don't like cheats, its not fair.
Are you going to swear that you haven't cheated before? smh

VIDEO : Banky W – Yes/no [download Audio & Video] / Olamide 'Pawon' Video Snippet / The Evolution Of Hip Hop Music In Nigeria: The '80s And Early 90s.